Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Year, New Me. I drank the fountain of youth.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Art View Post
    You want stats KobeBlaise there you go.

The fact that he avg'd more OP than you when he cornered half the time is kinda sad.
    What do you mean he “cornered” half of the time like corner is bad?

I’ve cornered plenty as well. I EVEN cornered half of the time on that final week of the ranking.

In Fact, You must have forgotten, I won the ring for being a corner. Don’t talk to the “father of the corner” like that.

Again, your IQ is probably low as Cad or you’re probably Cad, but using Art’s name...either way, New Year, New Me, as I have repeated for the 5th time now.

2018 - I strictly ISO now. You and your little puppets will be feeling the Mamba’s effect.

80% win-rate playing with non-set of teams, while maintaining 30 PPG.

#FeelTheMambaEffect

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post

Oh yeah...8 years of FS, I know what’s photoshop or not.
      you the only bitch who cries for ss’s and then when he gets em, cries they photoshop. How does any of it look like photoshop?

Comment

Originally posted by Cadette View Post

you the only bitch who cries for ss’s and then when he’s gets em, cries they photoshop. How does any of it look like photoshop?
        The Gray dotted linings? Nt bro.

Comment

54% win rate when not ducking. 80% win rate when playing against noobs and ducking pro teams. good shit Kobe, your a good player my friend

Comment

Plus, the fact that you think we took the time to photoshop SCREENSHOTS of us winning against your trash ass is kinda ridiculous, considering the fact that you had a 54% win rate last season, which just proves my point that you are now constantly ducking GOOD teams to preserve your cute lil 80% win rate.

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post

The Gray dotted linings? Nt bro.
              that’s me moving the last ss to the middle *facepalm* saying photoshop after taking L’s with ss’s... how low do u go? I cba anymore. then has the nerve to keep commenting on IQ, and then state that I’m on Arts forum account 😂 You’re seriously retarded.. if you were smart you woulda left DB/dUP already so.. guess it makes sense.

Comment

KobeBlaise Don't forget the fact that Cad had a 10+ DP has a PG and was the #1 defensive PG across all 3 servers, just saying

Comment

Plus, the fact that we took the time to photoshop SCREENSHOTS of us winning against you so we can be in the same sentence as you..
                  ^ That’s what I’m saying.

See how easy it is to photoshop. Nt son

Comment

KobeBlaise Don't forget the fact that Cad had a 10+ DP has a PG and was the #1 defensive PG across all 3 servers, just saying
                    Congrats, he made it to the top within 2 weeks of ranking with set of teams.

100th time now, Not in 2018, this is my year. Everyone please get out of my way.

Comment

Alright then, lemme provide you with the full screenshot

Comment

Originally posted by Cadette View Post

that’s me moving the last ss to the middle *facepalm* saying photoshop after taking L’s with ss’s... how low do u go? I cba anymore. then has the nerve to keep commenting on IQ, and then state that I’m on Arts forum account 😂 You’re seriously retarded.. if you were smart you woulda left DB/dUP already so.. guess it makes sense.
                        Hey man, I’m not new to this game.

Photoshop doesn’t work with me.

EDIT: I do not kiss ass to be accepted into the crew like you and Art. Happy Crew Hopping and snaking.

Comment

Comment

There you go, I added 2 more for the fans. Just realized that at one point, we were streaking out of you my guy, just saying.

Comment

Ah, so that’s where all my “20% losses” go to, but ignore all the other games I’ve won? Kk

I got you, “Forgiving” - Must be named after the infamous “H” unforgiving? Damn...

I now know who you are and take extra pre-caution that will never happen in 2018 again.

Comment

who let u in omega

Comment

Working...
                                X