Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Year, New Me. I drank the fountain of youth.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dissghetti View Post
    o_o
    Kobe be dropping 40 points a game
    please remember his name.
    What a shame
    Yall don't know Kobe's game.
    That's cute, I like that. Keep up the great work, DipShitteti.

Comment

proud of 80% wr btw haHAA

Comment

Originally posted by Jike View Post
        proud of 80% wr btw haHAA
        I am actually, not gonna lie.

I make a room called “ Kobe Iso” and the first two players that come into the room that can shoot corners, I press F5.

Who else can say they have an 80% win rate with “READY PRESS F5” team.

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post

Look, Caddie Baddie - I'm sorry your IQ is so bad that you can't read the title of my thread...

I'll say it again....New Year, New Me.

I'm a evolved mamba...

Look at this...UGH! 80% win rate while maintaining 30 PPG

www.FeedTheMamba.com

#Unstoppable
          #GetOutTheWay
          #MambaHungry
          You duck every single team that you can't beat. Stay in the fucking corner.

Comment

Originally posted by Cadette View Post

You duck every single team that you can't beat. Stay in the fucking corner.
            That’s all you do little Baddie Caddie Boy. Just yap yap like a little puppet in the Nike commericals.

I’m sorry I couldn’t get a ring with you in the tournament. You carries so much weight, Mr. 0-Stat Lined PG.

Why don’t you provide your SS of you in the ranking? Scare cuz’ you’re going to get exposed with that 0-Stat average from riding the “So-Called Pros.”

Comment

Until you talk to a girl you will never win.

But if you do I'm sure you can get the courage to succeed in the tournament and in your life.

Comment

That’s all you do little Baddie Caddie Boy. Just yap yap like a little puppet in the Nike commericals.

I’m sorry I couldn’t get a ring with you in the tournament. You carries so much weight, Mr. 0-Stat Lined PG.

Why don’t you provide your SS of you in the ranking? Scare cuz’ you’re going to get exposed with that 0-Stat average from riding the “So-Called Pros.”
                "Baddie Caddie Boy" the fuck? I just realized why you were 54% win rate...you played me so many times

SS of me in the ranking..? oh you mean, played a week late and got 23rd in that retarded Street King shit or maybe got #1 in DP on PG's? OH WAIT, or maybe like top 5 in PG winrate. You can check those for yourself I guess..

Oh btw, how many times have you done this to maintain your 80% winrate?

Goodbye Trash Ass Kobe.

Comment

#stopisoing2018

Comment

Cadette It’s easy to ride like a caddie, but it’s not easy to post your stat like a baddie.

I’m really amazed with your photoshop skill. You really switched these numbers out lmao I gotta start recording my games for people like you photoshoping scoreboards.

Damn...

and that last SS, I vow myself not to play against “H” like powwersteal. No way.

Comment

that 49-28 win against you is some really nice photoshop skill tbh. can't believe people still leave matches because they wanna have a nice win rate and brag about it. oh well, if playing against noobs all the time is what you want, go ahead, but i'm pretty sure you cannot duck some good teams in the tourney. whatever bro, you know you took some fat L's against us, thats all that matters . have fun ducking some more matches

Comment

it was vs powersteal so the dc is fine. if u post another ss of him dcing not vs powersteal then itll be a valid point

Comment

Cadette It’s easy to ride like a caddie, but it’s not easy to post your stat like a baddie.

I’m really amazed with your photoshop skill. You really switched these numbers out lmao I gotta start recording my games for people like you photoshoping scoreboards.

Comment

You want stats KobeBlaise there you go.

The fact that he avg'd more OP than you when he cornered half the time is kinda sad.

Comment

Originally posted by omega View Post
                              it was vs powersteal so the dc is fine. if u post another ss of him dcing not vs powersteal then itll be a valid point
                              Thank you for responding. Nice to have a non-bias “neutral” point of view.

Comment

Originally posted by Cadette View Post

Oh yeah...8 years of FS, I know what’s photoshop or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X