• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The side of Milks you dont see

https://imgur.com/a/6fvOD he would never let u see his sensitive side

really good ping by both sfs as seen in screenshot

Comment

u really wanna see the side of me u dont see?

beat me in a tourney u beat me by 1 pt when im not even trying we had a pg who type more than a full time typists.
      chill out...

get a job get some gkash get a better pc maybe get a bigger monitor i seen valioa's 480p video with better quality than that ss.

Comment

Originally posted by Milks View Post
        u really wanna see the side of me u dont see?

beat me in a tourney u beat me by 1 pt when im not even trying we had a pg who type more than a full time typists.
        chill out...

get a job get some gkash get a better pc maybe get a bigger monitor i seen valioa's 480p video with better quality than that ss.
        u getting mad like it was us who put it on forum

Comment

Originally posted by klamp View Post

u getting mad like it was us who put it on forum
          why would i be mad im rich you're not.
          so who posted it?
          clearly a nobody who is looking for attention here u got ur 5 sec of fame

Comment

why would you post this lmao a 1 pt win in a pub match

Comment

Who are these clowns

Comment

The SF with the Intercept man...

Comment

You should Screenshot all the loses we've given you. I would have started sooner if you were relevant enough so this isn't all the L's you've taken. Here are 2 from just recently.

I can keep taking screenshots every time we play if you'd like, but I think it would be too one sided...

Comment

Originally posted by Popcorn View Post
                    You should Screenshot all the loses we've given you. I would have started sooner if you were relevant enough so this isn't all the L's you've taken. Here are 2 from just recently.

I can keep taking screenshots every time we play if you'd like, but I think it would be too one sided...
                    I'm so happy for you! Beat me once with a isoer not on his main and beat 2nd game with 3 corners with me isoing with a no range block sf. Congrats Bro! You finally beat me, I'm so happy for you, I truly am. And wait who are you???

Comment

I'm so happy for you! Beat me once with a isoer not on his main and beat 2nd game with 3 corners with me isoing with a no range block sf. Congrats Bro! You finally beat me, I'm so happy for you, I truly am. And wait who are you???
                      Oh don't worry, I've beaten you countless times. I only screenshotted twice of the recent games because you weren't relevant back then. I mean if you want to post a SS of my teammates with a random, beating them by 1 and trying to act tough, I can easily expose you. Who am I? Oh right, sorry. I should properly introduce myself.

Hello,
                      I'm Popcorn aka TapDatPass. I've been in dUP for over a year and I have a belt. What do you have?

Comment

Oh don't worry, I've beaten you countless times. I only screenshotted twice of the recent games because you weren't relevant back then. I mean if you want to post a SS of my teammates with a random, beating them by 1 and trying to act tough, I can easily expose you. Who am I? Oh right, sorry. I should properly introduce myself.

Hello,
                        I'm Popcorn aka TapDatPass. I've been in dUP for over a year and I have a belt. What do you have?
                        1. I didnt make this post. 2. The time from screenshot I beat them was with a random? lol 3. If you have a belt why you care, am I that good?

Comment

1. I didnt make this post. 2. The time from screenshot I beat them was with a random? lol 3. If you have a belt why you care, am I that good?
                          Nah, I didn't care before this post. I just couldn't help but find it funny how many times we hand you L's that you gotta post a 1 point win.
                          You didn't make the post, but you took the screenshot and shared it. Obviously you were trying to prove something, nice try though.

Every video game needs a few nobodies trying to act tough. It makes the wins against mediocre teams at least somewhat enjoyable instead of dull and boring.

Comment

Nah, I didn't care before this post. I just couldn't help but find it funny how many times we hand you L's that you gotta post a 1 point win.
                            You didn't make the post, but you took the screenshot and shared it. Obviously you were trying to prove something, nice try though.

Every video game needs a few nobodies trying to act tough. It makes the wins against mediocre teams at least somewhat enjoyable instead of dull and boring.
                            Go on. Wasn't trying to prove something found it funny how milks got cooked by kanai so I shared it in 1 discord lmaaao.

Comment

Originally posted by PGonnaSteal
                              why the fuck u take pic of 1 win u fkin trash nibber, come 1v1 i will fuck u so hard ur parents gonna feel it.
                              hit puberty before u try fuck anyone

Comment

Working...
                              X