• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news isoing got easier

Comment

Originally posted by FS Fosu View Post
      Agreed.

#Rebalancebackblock
      #rebalanceWHOLOFKINGGAME #NERF3PTS #ADDKoreanOLDUPDATES #Movespeed #StaminaRecovery #Freestyles #ECTECT #MAKEFS2GREATAGAIN

Comment

Greetings Ballers,

We understand your feedbacks regarding the Back block of C from the recent update. Rest assure that we will inform our developers regarding this skills together with the other skills of other positions. However, if you have any suggestions you could file a ticket to our support so that we could also forward it to our developers.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
          Duke;n204904]Greetings Ballers,

We understand your feedbacks regarding the Back block of C from the recent update. Rest assure that we will inform our developers regarding this skills together with the other skills of other positions. However, if you have any suggestions you could file a ticket to our support so that we could also forward it to our developers.
          Thank you GM DUKE for giving us a response about this issue.

I think the problem is gamedevs give us the same patch update same as Korean Server (im not sure tho) , but we all know that theres a big difference between Korean & International server,
          like korean fs2 has a higher Attribute Stat & SP RUN/STA.

My suggestion is to bring back the old back block and review it again before changing it, I know this is hard but its the one of the most important thing why we keep playing C.

Comment

Originally posted by joshimushi24 View Post

Thank you GM DUKE for giving us a response about this issue.

I think the problem is gamedevs give us the same patch update same as Korean Server (im not sure tho) , but we all know that theres a big difference between Korean & International server,
            like korean fs2 has a higher Attribute Stat & SP RUN/STA.

My suggestion is to bring back the old back block and review it again before changing it, I know this is hard but its the one of the most important thing why we keep playing C.
            The GMs cant do that, theyre merely babysitters and copy and paste the KR changes to us.

Comment

They ain’t gonna fix back block.

Comment

All I can say is if you believe in C don't give up on it.

Life goes up and down, but if your faithful to what you truly want in your heart I don't think you will ever lose .

Comment

Ever since PFs 3pt success was nerfed, it became a useless position when comparing it to Center. I agree that nerfing back block balances the positions a bit.

You all are also forgetting to mention that they increased back block success rate on dunks.

Comment

what's success if it hardly activates :/

Comment

Originally posted by gates View Post
                      what's success if it hardly activates :/
                      agreed!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

There are still those 3pt PFs since the sub att changers event soo

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
                          Duke;n204904]Greetings Ballers,

Back Block is fine, dont tell the devs shit unless its better hack shield or central server ... people will cry about anything

Comment

I've been back blocking better since I practiced.

Comment

Working...
                            X