Center bb is dead!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Center bb is dead!

This is too much! The only advantage playing center is the back block! Now you nerf it,whats the point of playing center?!

Please to all gm/game dev please review the new patch on center backblock cause its really really hard to activate it.

Tried to bb with my center, couldn't do it.

That's when I realized I needed to get good.

Comment

It is how it suppose to work
      Back Block is not a main skill you suppose to use to block everything
      Back Block was too OP, you literally could block almost every single layup with an easy key input and it sometimes looks like side block instead of back blok
      Back Block was suppose to be a situational skill, before the patch C could easily goes in front of the other big without worrying much about their big could score easily because you can contest their layup/dunk everytime without a sweat, just press arrow key toward post and D

If you wondering how to trigger Back block, ya gotta directly behind your opponent(which mostly happen if they passed you) and aim where they layup/dunk, it's not 100%, but it could safe you sometimes like Steel will I, but require an actual skill and correct time to perform one
      Ya C have great Tussle, it's pretty hard to let your opponent go thru you since ya could bump them pretty hard, if you do it properly, ya can also stop them from performing layup/dunk with your tussle because you directly in front of them

I'm not an expert but I think it's pretty clear that Back block literally too OP to begin with, I do play C as well, it hurt my C for sure, but that's how BB suppose to work anyway

Comment

Originally posted by MimiBerry View Post
        It is how it suppose to work
        Back Block is not a main skill you suppose to use to block everything
        Back Block was too OP, you literally could block almost every single layup with an easy key input and it sometimes looks like side block instead of back blok
        Back Block was suppose to be a situational skill, before the patch C could easily goes in front of the other big without worrying much about their big could score easily because you can contest their layup/dunk everytime without a sweat, just press arrow key toward post and D

If you wondering how to trigger Back block, ya gotta directly behind your opponent(which mostly happen if they passed you) and aim where they layup/dunk, it's not 100%, but it could safe you sometimes like Steel will I, but require an actual skill and correct time to perform one
        Ya C have great Tussle, it's pretty hard to let your opponent go thru you since ya could bump them pretty hard, if you do it properly, ya can also stop them from performing layup/dunk with your tussle because you directly in front of them

I'm not an expert but I think it's pretty clear that Back block literally too OP to begin with, I do play C as well, it hurt my C for sure, but that's how BB suppose to work anyway
        I dont consider back block as OP cause it cant even block double clutch and you cant even activate it all the time its still need a right timing and skill. but now is like you can play 5 games and cant even make 1 backblock.

its the only thing to keep us playing C and now its nerf.. Im just hoping that they review this update about backblock.

Comment

Originally posted by joshimushi24 View Post

I dont consider back block as OP cause it cant even block double clutch and you cant even activate it all the time its still need a right timing and skill. but now is like you can play 5 games and cant even make 1 backblock.

its the only thing to keep us playing C and now its nerf.. Im just hoping that they review this update about backblock.
          Ya can't block Double clutch but you can fool your opponent to perform double clutch and run toward the post instead trying to perform back block instead, I did this several times as C because they sometimes thought I'm gonna perform Back block everytime (C have +7 running speed buff as compensate, now ya can do it easier)

Not all position could do accurate double clutch, you can force PG to perform Double clutch that literally mostly gonna miss

It is like you said, but the angle C have to perform Back block is too wide, it sometimes looks like extended manual block but with back block animation
          Ya can't make 1 backblock because it's not something you gonna use everytime and only work like steel will I, ya still used with the old BB, it makes sense now, but yea, it does hurt C

Comment

actually u can backblk dc but not everyone can do that. when i played sg iso i got backblked coupled times during dc. Yoine aka HotDog best C in EU did couple times

Comment

This is too much! The only advantage playing center is the back block! Now you nerf it,whats the point of playing center?!

Please to all gm/game dev please review the new patch on center backblock cause its really really hard to activate it.
              ya C's bb dead rn. it's not eve usefull now lol the only reason why every bigman moved on C it was bcs of good backblk. now there is no point on playing C. which i think sucks.

Comment

Man it wasn't that op this is mf I take full responsibility for this I was back blocking scrubs left and right. It's ok I go back to dpoty and avg 4 bpg.

Comment

Originally posted by Milks View Post
                  Man it wasn't that op this is mf I take full responsibility for this I was back blocking scrubs left and right. It's ok I go back to dpoty and avg 4 bpg.
                  Maybe
                  . . .
                  Xde

Comment

Agreed.

#Rebalancebackblock

Comment

Yes this nerf was too severse also because we do not have SP move speed like in Korea so it is hard to position with such a weak back block. It probably wouldn't be bad if we had SP move speed.

Comment

Thank you all for your good response about this issue, I hope GM read this.

Comment

FROM ONE OF THE TOP C IN ASIA - Montea

"BB is not limited for 1 on 1 blocking, it's main focus is def help, it's stupid to limit BB angle, in reality anyone can block you from behind or on both sides, limiting the angle and range nullified the C's block stat to increase BB effectivity, I've run some test and low block or high block stat that results are the same, BB became bulshit."

(c) (not mine)

Comment

[GM] Blitz [GM] Dime

Comment

Haven't touched C since the update; this seems like good reason to continue just that.
                              Happy holidays all

Comment

Working...
                              X