Vd vsd haha

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vd vsd haha

Not playing the game till its changed back to VD.

Long story short, it has completely ruined my gamestyle, the button changes do nothing except cause rage. The VSD isn't even hard to do, its just the fact im so used to pressing VD, that I find myself pressing VD almost everytime. Muscle memory is real, and I don't play enough to rewire my massive head into using VSD. I can't play big as when school is out I have over 130ping on most days so their really isnt a point in me playing as my whole gamestyle is attacking the rim, and now that VD is changed it makes it 3 times harder to attack rim.

It's the most useless change I have ever seen in any game, as a new player who just downloaded the game, all he has to do is learn VSD, and to all those who have been playing now have to rewire to just use a f***ing skill. Changing keys for a skill is almost like learning a new jump shot motion in real life, and for that reason im out.

I've spent hella bucks on this game, even achieved diamond so ive been playing for awhile, and have only ever used PG and DG. Yeah I'm crying over key inputs, but that's what I do best.

Comment

Something needs to be done, Devs with him leaving we have lost 1/10 of the player base.

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post
        Something needs to be done, Devs with him leaving we have lost 1/10 of the player base.
        I'm not threatening my leave lol. I'm just saying why I'm not playing, anyone who thinks the devs have spent good time on this update are wrong, they have messed up multiple things, which I'm not going to get into unless you would like.

Comment

Originally posted by gvnnvg View Post

I'm not threatening my leave lol. I'm just saying why I'm not playing, anyone who thinks the devs have spent good time on this update are wrong, they have messed up multiple things, which I'm not going to get into unless you would like.
          Not denying that, I'd say give them a little time to keep messing with things. At least now they are trying to change things up which I like, just might require a little more time. Though I don't completely agree with these current changes. I personally don't play enough anymore to care either.

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post

Not denying that, I'd say give them a little time to keep messing with things. At least now they are trying to change things up which I like, just might require a little more time. Though I don't completely agree with these current changes. I personally don't play enough anymore to care either.
            Yeah, I am for sure, but it's like they didn't even test the shit. Pass fake on SG, VSD pass fake, and not to mention how buggy it is. If you press VS to fast you'll just do a pull up lol.

Comment

Oh boo-hoo...

Git gud, it takes skill.

Comment

Lmao literally saying youre going to quit cause you can't do a skill in game. Change your V key to C so its CSD and youll be fine.

Comment

if u dont get ur cringey name and profile pic ass on somewhere

Comment

talk to a girl and you will win.

Comment

i also main PG, personally i find it even BETTER this way, i hope they actually make it more tuff to exercise me brainz

Comment

Originally posted by Foe View Post
                        Lmao literally saying youre going to quit cause you can't do a skill in game. Change your V key to C so its CSD and youll be fine.
                        I'm not quitting I just wont play till they change it back...

Comment

back when it was VD i was using 10%

now that it's VSD i use 11%

of my brain

Comment

Originally posted by K.Hipster View Post
                            back when it was VD i was using 10%

now that it's VSD i use 11%

of my brain
                            Finally someone who understands.

Comment

alot of these guys dont main pg, so idk why they are talking like they know but add me EU bro im one of best. Khypster. toodles.

Comment

Working...
                              X