1 question for devs to answer on live stream next week

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 question for devs to answer on live stream next week

Explain how y'all got time to update the client to make it faster and crashes more often but y'all can't spend 2 hours to move server to central like last year. If y'all can't answer that then I have another question for y'all. When will we see actual feedbacks from players get implemented into the game ? Because apparently, we give shit tons of feedbacks on how to improve your trash ass game + company but you never consider to do so.

focus on getting 3k in block challenge before you worry about rebounds.

Also improve your offense so your pg doesn't get int in crucial time.

Comment

Originally posted by soldier king View Post

Comment

Originally posted by soldier king View Post

If you can stop using your ultimate move - "Read the bible and alt f4" when u play against good teams then I'll listen to you

Comment

YO did some1 say 3k in block challenge?

Comment

I wanna know why we need a publisher for EU/NA/Asia when they literally do nothing. Even the translations are from google. We can do that ourselves ty. Just bring us the latest Kr version fs2 with google translated things and basically fire yourselves cause u arent needed for us. We have 3 year old bugs that are never fixed, no matter the amount of emails u receive. Can't we jsut get the latest version instead then, so that we dont feel left out? Also skills like sp speed and sp stam are not in our server. Why is that? Do Koreans have special genes that can make use of those skills but we can't? There is no such thing as regional skill balance lol. Pce

Comment

Originally posted by rouladoros View Post
              I wanna know why we need a publisher for EU/NA/Asia when they literally do nothing. Even the translations are from google. We can do that ourselves ty. Just bring us the latest Kr version fs2 with google translated things and basically fire yourselves cause u arent needed for us. We have 3 year old bugs that are never fixed, no matter the amount of emails u receive. Can't we jsut get the latest version instead then, so that we dont feel left out? Also skills like sp speed and sp stam are not in our server. Why is that? Do Koreans have special genes that can make use of those skills but we can't? There is no such thing as regional skill balance lol. Pce
              As long as chinese players keep funding this game $20k per month, our version will never get better and the gameplay will stay the same for years. Technically, this game is already dead but them chinese players' wallets keep this trash game running.

Comment

20k per month god dam buy me an audi. cuz i need to get the fuck audi of here. this post give me so much cancer that it made me want to go to sk's mom house and feed off her can food.

Comment

can't stop faith.

Comment

Working...
                  X