No announcement yet.

Anyone else having trouble logging in?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else having trouble logging in?

Logged in 5 hours ago and now saying connect to server failed QQ

Originally posted by soldier king
    The gateway should open for you when you again remember you are a man.
    Married sir please do go on.

Comment

Same for me.

Comment

also having this problem

Comment

whew thought it was just me.
          Last edited by TabbyXDDD; 11-29-2017, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Immy View Post
            Logged in 5 hours ago and now saying connect to server failed QQ
            The EU server works someone said that apparently the server is gonna be down until 6pm but that its not on the official page idk how true this is.

Comment

Originally posted by TabbyXDDD View Post
              The EU server works someone said that apparently the server is gonna be down until 6pm but that its not on the official page idk how true this is.
              I was hype to play today my ping finally went regular today now its back to being high and cannot login.

Comment

Hello Immy,

are you still having a problem accessing the game? if your Server is NA, please be informed that it has been fixed. However, if you still cannot access it, could you please send us a support ticket at steam_support@gamekiss.com so we can assist you further.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
                  Porky;n204063]Hello Immy,

are you still having a problem accessing the game? if your Server is NA, please be informed that it has been fixed. However, if you still cannot access it, could you please send us a support ticket at steam_support@gamekiss.com so we can assist you further.
                  It was fixed for a few hours, it's currently back down again lol

Comment

Hi, Asia is also dead

Comment

get back up soldier.

Comment

Do u guys Know what a DDOS IS pls do ur reading before u come here and cry about how u cant login check the website

Comment

Originally posted by PopPercocets View Post
                          Do u guys Know what a DDOS IS pls do ur reading before u come here and cry about how u cant login check the website
                          Thanks for your humble opinion but this was before they announced it QQ rack up more posts on someone else thread thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Immy View Post

Thanks for your humble opinion but this was before they announced it QQ rack up more posts on someone else thread thanks.
                            ok? why would i wanna rack up posts on the forum? do i get sp5 if i reach 1,000 posts? if not then why would i wanna rack up posts? i barely even log onto these forums.............

Comment

Greetings ballers,

If you are still encountering the same issue, please file a ticket to our customer support team.

Comment

Working...
                              X