General Advice on How to Get Girls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Advice on How to Get Girls

not to toot my own horn, but i used to be a player from middle school - present, so id like to give some advice from the experience ive built up through the years

1) be really really smart
    2) extremely confident
    3) born winner
    4) 400$ account
    5) most attractive man in the room

now, see how you can add these characteristics to ur own arsenal and start slaying bitches, cause at the end of the day we all wanna fuck.

Any players (not talking video game players) want to contribute to the thread and give some young bucks some poom, feel free to add your own habits of success
    Last edited by K.Hipster; 11-06-2017, 03:51 PM.

I was always a player back then till I settled down to my current gf. The key is that I was always myself. People told me I have a great personality and Fun character. That’s all you have to be and confident. Keep yourself kept up and you’re straight. Seen so many girls go to dumb dudes. So being “smart” is not neccisary.

As for money I’ve also seen females pay many of the guys bills (phone bills etc) hell my first relationship consisted of Mcdonalds ramen noodles and tv lmaooo. When I was like 15 though.
    Last edited by ChillWIll; 11-06-2017, 04:48 PM.

Comment

SlipNSlide Popcorn @gm_dime @gm_Lucy

do u guys have any advice on getting girls

And great stuff Will, lets keep the ball rolling

Comment

Khip taught me how to block now he's teaching me how to get women. To grateful.

Comment

step 1 talk to one
          step 2 repeat step 1
          step 3 keep doing step 1

Comment

Originally posted by Milks View Post
            step 1 talk to one
            step 2 repeat step 1
            step 3 keep doing step 1
            This is if you want to end up looking like the geico caveman and play on a non popular game for years on end without any improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post

This is if you want to end up looking like the geico caveman and play on a non popular game for years on end without any improvement.
              dam i guess ill stop talking to u then

Comment

Tbh, just don't be afraid of rejection. Practice talking to them, and eventually you'll be talking to anyone relatively easily. The most important thing is confidence(not arrogance). You can be a fat, stupid, ugly, etc., but if you are able to be confident in yourself, most grills don't care that much. The ones that do are extremely shallow most of the time, and they generally aren't the best types of girls to go after.

Comment

$400? Dude, you gotta be kidding me. Who needs you with $400? Believe me, today's girls have more extensive needs. What are you, from 2007? My wife's body cream is over $150. Okay, I can agree with you on all the other points, but I'm afraid you left out an important detail. You have to be passionate. Girls like that. Maybe, with their permission, even rough sex. It's a hell of a turn-on. Check out https://wrestlium.com/, and you'll find a good role model there, lol!

Comment

Talk To A Girl Milks. Talk To A Girl Valioa.

First Piece Of Advice. Stop Letting The Shot Clock Expire Without Taking A Shot. Even If You Got 3 People On You And 2 People On Your Team Screening You And Giving You Negative Bonus, Why Not Let It Fly? If You Gonna End The Day And Night Alone Anyways, Why Not At Least Try?

#2, To Get A Woman Of True Value You Have To Stand Out From Everyone Else. She Can Logon To Whatever Dating App You Go On And Get 100-200 Messages A Day If She Wanted. And If You Don't Have The Billion Dollars And The Amazing Body With A Six Pack, Or An Incredible Social Network Yet To Put You On The Fast Track, You Are Going To Need One More Thing: Don't Give Up. Guys Might Be Attracted To Her Pretty Face For A While, But Eventually They Will Give Up Because They Don't Have The Stamina To Take Rejection And Give The Effort Necessary To Obtain Her Heart. If You Truly Want Her, Devote Your Life To Getting Her, No Matter What It Takes. And If You Are Not Willing To Give Your All For One Girl, Then You Obviously Want To Chase The Small Fries That Will Leave You Hungry The Next Day. Man Wasn't Meant To Be Alone. You Either Get Her Or You Die, That's My Policy .

Comment

Working...
                    X