Keep it up GK/Thor/Whoever

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep it up GK/Thor/Whoever

Events and prizes are pretty good so far, not everything is the greatest, but nothing to complain about.
    Especially considering the up'ed generosity concerning cards, sub changers, prisms, and now gkash.

+1 Gratitude for prism.

Comment

Yeah the game is headed in the right direction once more, hope it stays this way and they keep up the good work for a change I can actually put some positivity into a reply.

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, Thor left the management team months ago... Whoever's in charge now is doing a fantastic job with the events, but it might be a little too late. Sadly, FS2 steam charts show that the number of daily players have been record low in each of the last four months. Moreover, 3on3 isn't doing too hot either, hovering a little bit over 300 daily players.

There has been, and forever will be, core flaws with the game and its management, which will undoubtedly result in game closure over the next year (maybe two if we're lucky). Despite that, I don't regret the time I've spent on here as I've made memories with plenty of amazing people in this community. From a senior at highschool into a university student on the cusp of graduation, I've witnessed my own development both as a player and a community member over the years, which is a journey I will never forget. I'd love to invest more time and money into these new events even as the end draws near, but unless management can somehow turn the dwindling population of the game around, it just doesn't seem worthwhile to do so... I don't have any ingenious solution of my own to somehow fix the game population, but I'm confident new events are just pails of water off of a sinking ship. I'd love to see GK try some sort of marketing strategy to pull in new players instead of trying to just retain current players. :/

http://steamcharts.com/app/339610

Comment

Central server + SP move speed & stam + Updated hackshield + sub att changers in shop for points will get you your players back

Comment

Originally posted by Foe View Post
            Central server + SP move speed & stam + Updated hackshield + sub att changers in shop for points will get you your players back
            This so much.

Those things would potentially double the current amount of players.

Comment

Originally posted by Roarless View Post

This so much.

Those things would potentially double the current amount of players.
              so from 10 to 20? nice

Comment

we need lucy back 3 on 3 is a flop ur wasting some1 with talent on a shit game.

Comment

I'd say work on getting a central and a better hackshield. Then move on to marketing.

Seems like they're trying to get the players to market the game through youtube videos but they really just need to fix those two aformentioned problems and then put out a "fs2 revival" marketing strategy.

Comment

Originally posted by Foe View Post
                    Updated hackshield will take out half of the players, especially all those SGs making 3 points from near the half court with defenders standing right in front of them. You think GK doesnt know about what is going on with all those miracle 3 points, stealing from the back and "magic" rebounds? Too young too simple, sometimes naive.

Comment

Originally posted by lycheebear View Post

Updated hackshield will take out half of the players, especially all those SGs making 3 points from near the half court with defenders standing right in front of them. You think GK doesnt know about what is going on with all those miracle 3 points, stealing from the back and "magic" rebounds? Too young too simple, sometimes naive.
                      Theres a 3pt hack lmao? haha

Comment

Originally posted by lycheebear View Post

updated hackshield will take out half of the players, especially all those sgs making 3 points from near the half court with defenders standing right in front of them. You think gk doesnt know about what is going on with all those miracle 3 points, stealing from the back and "magic" rebounds? Too young too simple, sometimes naive.
                        stfu u play with a nasty hacker blackmamba aka goodbyekobe, you are a dirty cheating bastard who hacks as well. Stfu

Comment

Working...
                        X