Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EU Top list late october(with ratings and explanations,not biased)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Haku View Post

mb i added you
    Someone's missing the point here

A i aint asked u to add me
    B u cant add player who havent played WHOLE october WHEN post is about OCTOBER RANKING
    C i commented on this post coz whole post is trash
    D the post in which both ur teammates are named as TOP PLAYERS that post MUST BE VANISHED
    E "i acted like i actually played those games" wat niqqa? when i said or acted like i played semis and finals................ even during tournament and during match i were saying that its wey playing on my acc in fking streams so get your facts straight. i played Top 16 and Top 8 . top 4 and finals played wey. any more questions?
    F and one last thing. i'd rather go on a bench and let Best EU dasher do his job then lose in first round. even tho wey started from top4. so TOP4 > top 16 right? whos first round exit u or me? i aint dasher so why i should tryhard when i can simply let best player in his section do his job. but the fact is fact u first round exit im not. u lost to team who lost to another team which lost in finals i mean u great anyways again out of topic my comment was about how u put ur trash teammates in this list ok fosu is good enough to make into list coz there is no ACTUALLY GOOD C's this days only few of them BUT PG's? rly? y put purloin ? DOOOOOOOOOD i said RENAME THIS POST and put MY TEAM ROSTER RATE. u fking retarded and again get ur facts straight.

Comment

Originally posted by iPinkNation View Post

Someone's missing the point here

A i aint asked u to add me
      B u cant add player who havent played WHOLE october WHEN post is about OCTOBER RANKING
      C i commented on this post coz whole post is trash
      D the post in which both ur teammates are named as TOP PLAYERS that post MUST BE VANISHED
      E "i acted like i actually played those games" wat niqqa? when i said or acted like i played semis and finals................ even during tournament and during match i were saying that its wey playing on my acc in fking streams so get your facts straight. i played Top 16 and Top 8 . top 4 and finals played wey. any more questions?
      F and one last thing. i'd rather go on a bench and let Best EU dasher do his job then lose in first round. even tho wey started from top4. so TOP4 > top 16 right? whos first round exit u or me? i aint dasher so why i should tryhard when i can simply let best player in his section do his job. but the fact is fact u first round exit im not. u lost to team who lost to another team which lost in finals i mean u great anyways again out of topic my comment was about how u put ur trash teammates in this list ok fosu is good enough to make into list coz there is no ACTUALLY GOOD C's this days only few of them BUT PG's? rly? y put purloin ? DOOOOOOOOOD i said RENAME THIS POST and put MY TEAM ROSTER RATE. u fking retarded and again get ur facts straight.
      i dont think that a human being with more than a single digit IQ can comprehend your messages.

stop getting offended like a little bitch,get your tissues and move on.
      and please if you respond back try really hard to gather all your burned brain cells to work together so i can actually reply to that.

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise
        lol man EU baddies is bird-chest flexing on a 2-point win - in a game that me and milks did not play in? I don’t get it.

If the table was turned, come to America, they would easily...I mean easily press the forfeit button in a heart beat after losing to us by 40+ points.

Milks I think we found that fish!

Haha
        why arent you talking to me directly rather than trying to prove a point through your fuckbuddy?
        isnt that the number 1 move bitches do?

grow a pair.

Comment

man this guy afraid to face me 1 v 1 he need his "fuck buddys" to set a pick for him.

imma stay being #1 benchwarmer cuz this guy wont play me 1 v 1.

yummy cant even win a mini tourney x10 better? stop. kobe come flex ur belt if he even have the balls to face us.

grow a pair. win a tourney. mr top 3 s h itty.

Comment

Bench heroes united, look there is a reason you're benched. It's cause the ones actually put onto the field are superior to you and you're not needed just filling up space maybe leech a reward if lucky.

kobe and milks is something to be feared together? Second rate much

I just end up hearing some noise from players so washed up they aren't even relevant off the bench anymore.

Comment

look ringless if thats your logic tell me why d wade and manu ginobili on the bench with rings?

Comment

Originally posted by Milks View Post
                look ringless if thats your logic tell me why d wade and manu ginobili on the bench with rings?

i dont remember d wade and manu ginobili standing on the corner masturbating on their prime.

your "goat" player the one that carried both your asses that even na players admit that is 2nd round exit in eu at the very best.
                adam morrison has 2 rings too,WOW.

Comment

bench/corner hero "champs" showing off their rings

idk I'd say we're on equal territories to say the least.

Comment

this bench / corner has more rings than you mr Ringless. how can we be equal?

i guess i can call u a bench warmer too since u wont face me 1 v 1. so i guess we are kinna equal?

Comment

1v1 in a 3 on 3 game, next you wanna 1v1 me at dragon, ffs man speak some sense. you may have been good once but those days have long gone. its why you spam old gifs/moments to try and remind people.

Comment

good excuse bench warmer.

Comment

Originally posted by Milks View Post
                          good excuse bench warmer.
                          we need to save you from yourself.

everytime you speak up you end up embarrassing yourself.
                          when will you learn?

Comment

u mean ur saving ur self from getting ur ass kick by a bench nigga?

Comment

NA is better than EU. EU sucks. lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Watched the eu tourney. Too boring. Trash ass low level games.

Comment

Originally posted by DIS0WNED View Post
                                NA is better than EU. EU sucks. lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Watched the eu tourney. Too boring. Trash ass low level games.
                                is that why DBLL can win a major in NA but cant win a mini in EU?

Comment

Working...
                                X