TOURNAMENT REWARD IS F**ed Up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOURNAMENT REWARD IS F**ed Up

So basically they said TOP 1 team should have received this GREEN JACKET... which u can see right here

but we received this sht

for some reason gamekiss keeps trolling us..
    not only that one of player didnt got any of this rewards not even gkash not even Go space Trash outfit. if we knew what would be reward of this tournament no fking way we would play in tournament.
    the only reason we applied was GREEN FKING JACKET. and we received some sht outfit...

i hope u guys going to fix ur problems and instead of this go space we will receive REAL OUTFIT. plus since when we receive rewards in MAIL BOX. it was always in GIFT BOX.

GGWP gamekiss.

Agreed, give us our real rewards.

Comment

The only correct thing received was the gkash and the pts. No jacket, no mouse head, no sakun backpack. I dont think there's something to discuss. To me it's just a mistake and will be fixed. I dont think even gk would give wrong tourney rewards on purpose.

Comment

Nah they wouldn’t. Just send a ticket. Gms / Devs are two separate cubicle areas 😂

Comment

should everyone send a ticket? or will they fix it for everyone? one of us has already sent one ChillWIll

Comment

I would send it individually because everyone is getting different things.
            Just to be on the save side

Comment

ye gotchu /10chars

Comment

He can do whatever he wants. Stop with the religious propaganda. Let people believe what they want. Pray to god by yourself. Stop forcing people to accept him. You are the one committing the most sins.

Comment

shouldn't the rewards be given into gift box, not into character's mailbox like it did in the past?

Comment

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We'll inform the devs about the incorrect rewards as well as clarify if the rewards were intended to be sent in the messenger.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
                      Blitz;n199002]Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We'll inform the devs about the incorrect rewards as well as clarify if the rewards were intended to be sent in the messenger.
                      okey nc i was shocked when i saw what we got [my teammates got not me. i dont even got gkash lmao].. about messenger playing this game 3 years and every time we were getting rewards [From tournament] it was in Gift Box. its fair i might dont want to use that reward in the char which i played... i have much more char in one acc so i wanna use on another. since when u guys changed that? even last tourney was in Gift Box. so when u guys give us RIGHT REWARD make sure IN GIFT BOX. <3

Comment

i personally think this should be kept as is. GMs dont break ur back over silly cosmetics, these rewards are great
                        Last edited by K.Hipster; 09-27-2017, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by K.Hipster View Post
                          i personally think this should be kept as is. GMs dont break ur back over silly cosmetics, these rewards are great

Hmm
                          first of all dunno what u trying to do with this comment but w/e. Dunno u won tournament or u just randomly texting this but all i know is that i want that reward what I signed for. I want that green jacket and gkash in my gift box. If u played tourney and won and still saying this well then i dont get ur point but if u are some guy who lost or who doesnt even played on this tourney just make sure to stfu and mind ur own business. Coz this is next lvl sht non of winner wants this shtty ass go space outfit we just want that reward what we signed for and what we deserved thats it fair sht 3 years of playing this game and reward was coming in gift box since when they started this sht. Last big tournament hasnt even had pictures of what color would be star zip now this... putting green jacket pic and sending go space but wait a sec i dont even got gkash and go space and even if i got i dont want coz we signed for another reward . We applied for another reward which we won and which we dont got...

Comment

Originally posted by iPinkNation View Post

Hmm
                            first of all dunno what u trying to do with this comment but w/e. Dunno u won tournament or u just randomly texting this but all i know is that i want that reward what I signed for. I want that green jacket and gkash in my gift box. If u played tourney and won and still saying this well then i dont get ur point but if u are some guy who lost or who doesnt even played on this tourney just make sure to stfu and mind ur own business. Coz this is next lvl sht non of winner wants this shtty ass go space outfit we just want that reward what we signed for and what we deserved thats it fair sht 3 years of playing this game and reward was coming in gift box since when they started this sht. Last big tournament hasnt even had pictures of what color would be star zip now this... putting green jacket pic and sending go space but wait a sec i dont even got gkash and go space and even if i got i dont want coz we signed for another reward . We applied for another reward which we won and which we dont got...
                            shut up bitch

Comment

just to troll a bit.

Comment

Working...
                              X