Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tmzsports View Post
    Boi you are equally as bad. STFU bitch
    Why do you kids keep making new accounts? Your main is just as unknown as your second, third and so on. Just stop hiding, no one really cares and there aren't many people here to laugh at you. Anyway, I find it very offensive that you compare my skill to a crewless baboon. Please stay quiet and irrelevent, please and thank you.

Comment

Iceys (SF) i want 2 join

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post

Why do you kids keep making new accounts? Your main is just as unknown as your second, third and so on. Just stop hiding, no one really cares and there aren't many people here to laugh at you. Anyway, I find it very offensive that you compare my skill to a crewless baboon. Please stay quiet and irrelevent, please and thank you.
        Listen here "Kami" trash discord name. Since you want to sound intelligent but fail, you can clearly see my joined date to your join date. Nice try there pal. You are the most annoying person on this forum and discord. Everyone has told you that you are annoying af yet you still try to be relevant. Listen here little niqqa you make raineruss look like a legend compared to you. No one cares about your opinions and to be truthful you should KYS because no one would miss you.

Come get some boi

Comment

You calling me irrelevant is like saying that Cookie didnt hack. My niqqa I been on here since the beta days you just joined not too long ago. know your role little guy. You aint gonna get famous by trashing OG players and you def aint gonna get known by trying to sound intelligent "baboon" Annoying af little china/asian dude.

LMFAO dis niqqa has the "15yo guide to insults" he reading off

Comment

You calling me irrelevant is like saying that Cookie didnt hack. My niqqa I been on here since the beta days you just joined not too long ago. know your role little guy. You aint gonna get famous by trashing OG players and you def aint gonna get known by trying to sound intelligent "baboon" Annoying af little china/asian dude.

LMFAO dis niqqa has the "15yo guide to insults" he reading off
            Yawn, still talking on this alt account? You should be glad that just talking to me has doubled your total posts since 2015. Amazing how you can be that much of a veteran and still so trash that you don't want to show your name lol.

Comment

Yawn, still talking on this alt account? You should be glad that just talking to me has doubled your total posts since 2015. Amazing how you can be that much of a veteran and still so trash that you don't want to show your name lol.
              yawn... a little newby wanting to talk big without any relevancy... Get your game up son

Comment

. You just joined not too long ago. Know your role little guy. You aint gonna get famous by trashing og players f
                word bro, fuking word... Tryna bounce off niggas for attention

Comment

Originally posted by Isaiah Thomas View Post

word bro, fuking word... Tryna bounce off niggas for attention
                  No it's just that you baboons feel that because you have played a game longer than someone, that it makes you correct in saying some of the dumbest statements equivalent to 2+2=5. Here's a hint, it doesn't and that is why I call you apes and chimps. I'm also amazed because a lot of you who are mediocre players talk the most trash about "skill" when you rarely, if ever, can beat even me (a relatively newer player). To those who are good at the game, aka not tmz and Isaiah, I have not and will not attack you based off of your play in game. I only have pointed out when people have made idiotic posts and let's face it, dumb people hate being called out for being dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaiah Thomas View Post

It's even funnier cus kukiko has never been able to guard me with his fucking 10k ap trash ass
                    Why do you keep lieing lol. You said you were going to post an imaginery game replay of you beating me. You probably went back and realized your own mistake as you lost very badly. Please stop talking like you are some greatly wanted player when you really are absolutely terrible at this game.

Comment

Working...
                    X