• Time
  • Show
Clear All

next person to comment is an gae

Comment

person above me even gaer

Comment

Originally posted by PGonnaSteal
        who has more iq, person that won tourney or person that didnt :thinking: ye syz does have more iq ce:
        you come to the forums and talk like you are someone but you are about as random as they come stay quiet and let the adults do the talking

Comment

Originally posted by StopHacking View Post

you come to the forums and talk like you are someone but you are about as random as they come stay quiet and let the adults do the talking
          hmm manhead. nice try.. implying someones a kid when you are 15yrs old with no job, living at home is almost as ironic as the whore-of-your mother trying to encourage people to remain celibate.
          Last edited by ShaqOneal; 09-21-2017, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Syzera I respect your game and how well you play but..... it's a prediction. the outcome yet to happen, even if the the probability of your choice being correct is high it's still a prediction
            Last edited by ""Elite""; 09-22-2017, 05:18 AM.

Comment

yea i already need to write the 2nd verse for the dbll diss track, dont wanna waste more time on you bois.

Comment

Originally posted by ""Elite"" View Post
                Syzera I respect your game and how well you play but..... it's a prediction. the outcome yet to happen, even if the the probability of your choice being correct is high it's still a predictable
                This was all I was saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post

This was all I was saying.
                  No you were stating I had bias in my predictions(which I only made a few for the games whose outcomes I was 99.9% sure of).

Comment

Originally posted by ShaqOneal View Post

hmm manhead. nice try.. implying someones a kid when you are 15yrs old with no job, living at home is almost as ironic as the whore-of-your mother trying to encourage people to remain celibate.
                    hmm idk who manhead is but you do seem to be 30 years old arguing with people 10 - 15 years younger than you, and trying to remain relevant on a dying game in which your opinion doesnt even matter because of how bad you are at the game. Now stay on the sidelines and be quiet but i guarantee you no one gives 2 shits about what you have to say.

Comment

Nice try you stupid fucking retard this is why your wife left you and you still live with your mom go get a fucking life and stop raping kids you 40 yr old
                      Last edited by Manhead61; 09-22-2017, 07:47 AM.

Comment

hmm idk who manhead is but you do seem to be 30 years old arguing with people 10 - 15 years younger than you, and trying to remain relevant on a dying game in which your opinion doesnt even matter because of how bad you are at the game. Now stay on the sidelines and be quiet but i guarantee you no one gives 2 shits about what you have to say.
                        Irony = ' Dont give a shit what you have to say, but I will respond to you" lmfao

Get fked, scrub

Comment

Originally posted by Manhead61 View Post

Nice try you stupid fucking retard this is why your wife left you and you still live with your mom go get a fucking life and stop raping kids you 40 yr old
                          Listen up kiddo, you're a 15 kid who named himself "manhead" you are autistic and have no education. Go back to school and become someone, or you will just be someones bitch.

You are an easy win, Rafael. Your mom has to be disappointing in the waste that you are. Keep trying fag boy.. You have nothing on me, but I got tons on you

Comment

Listen up kiddo, you're a 15 kid who named himself "manhead" you are autistic and have no education. Go back to school and become someone, or you will just be someones bitch.

You are an easy win, Rafael. Your mom has to be disappointing in the waste that you are. Keep trying fag boy.. You have nothing on me, but I got tons on you
                            What's your education background?

Comment

Originally posted by DIS0WNED View Post

What's your education background?
                              eating lead paint chips from abandoned house

Comment

eating lead paint chips from abandoned house
                                Random on an ALT account.. man you are fucking BA

Comment

Working...
                                X