Replace G-spot With LA LAKERS @gms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post

Please stop treating this like its the NBA and you are a basketball star. You live with your parents playing a video game, bragging about your pixelated character recieving offers from no body crews on a pretty unpopular game. This is the sad summary of your current life. Keep practicing and maybe you'll be able to join a better crew on this unpopular game.
    Loool get a life... I'm not acting like no body other than myself cus I acc do play for my own town inrl, when you get a job, and a life, and grow some facial hair den come talk shit cus for now u staying someone's daughter aka some fat momma basement bitch

Comment

Originally posted by Isaiah Thomas View Post

Loool get a life... I'm not acting like no body other than myself cus I acc do play for my own town inrl, when you get a job, and a life, and grow some facial hair den come talk shit cus for now u staying someone's daughter aka some fat momma basement bitch
      Well then I suggest you start acting like somebody else because your current self is pretty pathetic. What does facial hair have to do with talking trash? My god your insults need some serious work, they are nearly as bad as your play in game. Again I'll say, when you get better and more mature, feel free to come again and try insulting me. Because as it is right now, you are swinging from your tire in the zoo as I'm throwing bannanas your way.

Comment

6 offers from disney, cuz u a goofy

Comment

Originally posted by K.Hipster View Post
          6 offers from disney, cuz u a goofy
          Stfu u even begged me to team up with u and when I refused u fuking cried and u turned salty. And you got no right to call anybody a goofy when in real life you look like a 5ft6 Asian hakkai you ugly fk

Comment

Originally posted by Isaiah Thomas View Post

Stfu u even begged me to team up with u and when I refused u fuking cried and u turned salty. And you got no right to call anybody a goofy when in real life you look like a 5ft6 Asian hakkai you ugly fk
            I honestly imagined you smaller than Goofy. You're more like a Donald Duck the way you be quacking and no one can understand your terrible way of spelling.

Comment

Working...
            X