The Real Reason Cookie Started to H

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IceyB0.LA View Post
    I think i have better evidence of a fishy person who needs a ban.

https://gfycat.com/LankyUniformFlyinglemur
    He has + 99 manual block range and 300 block. Nice try tho

Comment

for page 2 reference:
      wyh POV:

lex POV:

Comment

That inconsistent double pump animation is really weird but the rest makes even less sense if Wyh is a legit player.
        The thing that has always stuck out is how inconsistent and convenient Wyh's "lag spikes" are. That steal looks 150-200ms; it's pretty comparable and possibly worse than something you would see a player like Sham do who is around the 140-160ms mark.

Im going to be breaking down this clip into halves and honestly this can be with almost any one of Wyh's "sus" plays:

1st Half ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the first half of the clip Wyh jumps for the block with the same timing as Ray (the center).
        This doesn't seem like much but when you think about it with the whole clip in mind it makes absolutely no sense - granted he didn't get the block but given Lex's perspective ( https://gyazo.com/b377ee8c1a4df025f8d0b2f7d994b227 ) and for the sequence of events in the entire clip to be consistent, on Wyh's screen we should assume he's jumping much earlier than the actual block timing. We can safely rule out Wyh reading the shot because if he was doing that then he would never get blocks as on his screen he would always be jumping early, and even beyond that he would just be hoping the other player is taking a shot and would randomly jump, which we rarely see a player of Wyh's caliber do. This is all irrelevant anyways because on both Wyh's and Lex's perspectives, the jump timing is constant but I just wanted to point this out to explain why I think all his normal blocks/steals don't make sense.

So for the clip to be consistent: on Wyh's screen it should probably look like Lex hasn't even shot or even stopped moving yet but we can see that it's not the case.
        All we need to take away from this first half of the clip is that he is jumping at the same time as Ray and this would only logically make sense if he had reasonable ping.
        *which he most likely does so far. Nothing is out of the ordinary yet.

2nd Half ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right after the block is when stuff gets interesting. Wyh's speed compared to Lex's is very similar. Wyh paths up a little and he falls behind so it's hard to tell for sure but their off ball speed is comparable - nothing too drastic.

First of all, notice his dive timing: that is not what a 150ms dive looks like. If Wyh was 150ms and he dove with that timing the ball would still be high in the air on his screen and we know that Wyh hasn't toggled yet because both perspectives are still the same so up until here everything is still normal.

Notice how Wyh STARTS his dive animation as Lex already has the ball in his hand. Even with the pathing Lex takes, it is more than enough time for him to get the shot off. It doesn't matter how much run attribute you have, 265 doesn't affect your dive animation.
        Another thing to note here is that Wyh does not sprint after his dive but Lex does. So on top of the full dive animation, Lex is also faster in terms of run speed at this point or worse case scenario his speed is on par with Wyh's. Any pg or small that has been in this situation before knows that it's a free shot. So hypothetically speaking even IF Wyh was 150ms (which we went over doesn't make sense) this steal would still be impossible. Just the fact that he's so incredibly inconsistent makes it that much more obvious.

Like I said before I'm sure you could take almost any clip of him doing something ridiculous and it'll fall apart really quick just like this if you look a little closer.
        I can't even begin to fathom the excuses people make up for him when he's on his PF.
        Wyh's quick jumpers and shots have been mostly normal on PG for the past 3 years but put him on PF and suddenly
        ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????? the man slides his way to a belt.

TLDR;
        Everything Wyh does should be delayed but he's incredibly inconsistent. Based on the knowledge of everything that I have learned and come to understand about this game, he is toggling, he is a hacker.
        This is probably the last time I'm going to bother calling someone out on these dead forums for this dead game because either a bunch of people are just trying prank the rest of us or they're genuinely this scared of being disillusioned that they can't see what the rest of us has had to watch for a while now and both are pretty memey lolz. That being said I'm obviously going to defend this so if for whatever ever reason someone can see any holes, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Jike View Post
          That inconsistent double pump animation is really weird but the rest makes even less sense if Wyh is a legit player.
          The thing that has always stuck out is how inconsistent and convenient Wyh's "lag spikes" are. That steal looks 150-200ms; it's pretty comparable and possibly worse than something you would see a player like Sham do who is around the 140-160ms mark.

Im going to be breaking down this clip into halves and honestly this can be with almost any one of Wyh's "sus" plays:

In the first half of the clip Wyh jumps for the block with the same timing as Ray (the center).
          This doesn't seem like much but when you think about it with the whole clip in mind it makes absolutely no sense - granted he didn't get the block but given Lex's perspective ( https://gyazo.com/b377ee8c1a4df025f8d0b2f7d994b227 ) and for the sequence of events in the entire clip to be consistent, on Wyh's screen we should assume he's jumping much earlier than the actual block timing. We can safely rule out Wyh reading the shot because if he was doing that then he would never get blocks as on his screen he would always be jumping early, and even beyond that he would just be hoping the other player is taking a shot and would randomly jump, which we rarely see a player of Wyh's caliber do. This is all irrelevant anyways because on both Wyh's and Lex's perspectives, the jump timing is constant but I just wanted to point this out to explain why I think all his normal blocks/steals don't make sense.

So for the clip to be consistent: on Wyh's screen it should probably look like Lex hasn't even shot or even stopped moving yet but we can see that it's not the case.
          All we need to take away from this first half of the clip is that he is jumping at the same time as Ray and this would only logically make sense if he had reasonable ping.

Right after the block is when stuff gets interesting. Wyh's speed compared to Lex's is very similar. Wyh paths up a little and he falls behind so it's hard to tell for sure but their off ball speed is comparable - nothing too drastic.

First of all, notice his dive timing: that is not what a 150ms dive looks like. If Wyh was 150ms and he dove with that timing the ball would still be high in the air on his screen and we know that Wyh hasn't toggled yet because both perspectives are still the same so up until here everything is still normal.

Notice how Wyh STARTS his dive animation as Lex already has the ball in his hand. Even with the pathing Lex takes, it is more than enough time for him to get the shot off. It doesn't matter how much run attribute you have, 265 doesn't affect your dive animation.
          Another thing to note here is that Wyh does not sprint after his dive but Lex does. So on top of the full dive animation, Lex is also faster in terms of run speed at this point or worse case scenario his speed is on par with Wyh's. Any pg or small that has been in this situation before knows that it's a free shot. So hypothetically speaking even IF Wyh was 150ms (which we went over doesn't make sense) this steal would still be impossible. Just the fact that he's so incredibly inconsistent makes it that much more obvious.

Like I said before I'm sure you could take almost any clip of him doing something ridiculous and it'll fall apart really quick just like this if you look a little closer.
          I can't even begin to fathom the excuses people make up for him when he's on his PF.
          Wyh's quick jumpers and shots have been mostly normal on PG for the past 3 years but put him on PF and suddenly
          ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????? the man slides his way to a belt.

TLDR;
          Everything Wyh does should be delayed but he's incredibly inconsistent. Based on the knowledge of everything that I have learned and come to understand about this game, he is toggling, he is a hacker.
          This is probably the last time I'm going to bother calling someone out on these dead forums for this dead game because either a bunch of people are just trying prank the rest of us or they're genuinely this scared of being disillusioned that they can't see what the rest of us has had to watch for a while now and both are pretty memey lolz. That being said I'm obviously going to defend this so if for whatever ever reason someone can see any holes, please.
          This puts the nail in the coffin. DirtyboiSavage?

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qsfbr92b7Zk oh i member

Comment

This the mans ip address tracked by my hackers. Man lives in fuckin Domincan republic LMAOOOOOOO

https://gyazo.com/bf81c9c98b845bdb5b15318fac791ad1

Comment

No point arguing. This guy is sicacute who have been banned for hacking already. As soon as I found out he was sicacute. I stopped playing with him. He may still hack or don't hack. But once a hacker is always hacker tbh. It's gk fault for not doing anything about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Coookiee View Post

no one knows who you are and no one gives a shit about your input. Keep your mouth shut
                  Okay, let me tell you this. I am not what you are. I am not a hacker. I am not a cheater. I am not a loser. I am not a no life person with a sorry-ass job. I make more money than you. I get biches left and right. I am better than you at this game. I am simply a better human being than you are. ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by SlipNSlide View Post
                    who cares anymore anyways. So many people cheat on fs2 we may as well just stop complaining about it. It's part of the game now. Everyone with a brain knows who's cheating, and who's not. Especially people who have been here since beta, and witnessed people Go from being east, and cant shoot PFs to West and Max everything PFs over the course of 24 hours.
                    slip be quiet u just mad cuz u cant win with randoms but u keep playing with them.

Comment

Originally posted by TCllStyleZ View Post
                      No point arguing. This guy is sicacute who have been banned for hacking already. As soon as I found out he was sicacute. I stopped playing with him. He may still hack or don't hack. But once a hacker is always hacker tbh. It's gk fault for not doing anything about it.
                      STYLEZ BACK? sorry i took TC

Comment

Originally posted by Jike View Post

TLDR;
                        0 cares 0 CARES

Comment

Originally posted by TCllStyleZ View Post
                          This is a very funny post that lex decided to do. Its ironic to have someone who hacked in the tournament to beat hackers post about another hacker crew who won the tourney. We can go around and circle jerk race each other over this. Every "top" teams seems to be hackers. To think, I get shit from people for not condoning fucking hacking and these little kids chose to support 'their' boys.
                          Fucking pathetic..

Couse, I am dead serious.. I will buy you a beer if you come to cali. That is if you are old enough.
                          Zydrunas, you claiming and accusing me that I am TopList and Area51 and L8R and coookie on here? Little man, I have very little time to be on here and you seriously are fucking stupid if you think I need to make fake accounts when I can say w.e the fk I want on this one. No common sense illogical ass. I dont need to be making 'fake' accounts. You think I am the only one who knows your name? PATRICK CARLOS = Zydrunas? Fuck out of here with your 5ft midget ass. Like me, you have tons of enemies who hate your guts. Do not automatically accuse me without proof, ya dig?

If I have something to say, ill say it on my actual account and put my fucking name behind it. I am not you or lex or these other pussies who hides behind alt account to troll and fuck with people.
                          I do it directly to your face and that is a FACT.

Get rekt, Patrick Carlos (Zydrunas)

Comment

GM did nothing about hackers after seeing last Tounery, what do you expect me to do?

I only have one word to say to Wyh. We didn't steal your sg back, but I wish I did, you ass fvker.
                            Oh, BTW, I remember Cookie Bytch said he was innocent on the forum before he was banned.
                            So... what's the point playing words game with you losers.
                            Last edited by HanMayMay; 09-03-2017, 02:09 PM.

Comment

So we were robbed of our tourney win then you just let hacker win the remake anyway. You people are funny 😂

Comment

Originally posted by HanMayMay View Post
                                GM did nothing about hackers after seeing last Tounery, what do you expect me to do?

I only have one word to say to Wyh. We didn't steal your sg back, but I wish I did, you ass fvker.
                                Oh, BTW, I remember Cookie Bytch said he was innocent on the forum before he was banned.
                                So... what's the point playing words game with you losers.
                                Yeah bytch member when you, black, DickJ, and archer tried to sell me and neva4 your outdated Chinese speedy tool for an overpriced 25$ a month when we were in qnm? I member

Comment

Working...
                                X