Dear d-UP Cheffing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear d-UP Cheffing

I've been playing freestyle for a month now, My first char is SPC Center.

at first it was good cause the only thing you need to do is get the rebound and pass it to your scorer (ez win gg, thats what I thought xD)
    but after playing it for a while, things get a little bit harder and boring cause all you can do all game is to Rebound and thats it.

So I decide to create PG cause i think having a ball all time will be fun xD , after searching for some good guide of pg I found DBLL channel in youtube so I watched some of his video to get more idea how to play PG , after a while of watching something got my attention (and guess what Its you Cheffing) I was shocked to see some Center shooting good 3, I was like "how he can shoot 3 he's a center! " ,

your shooting outside get me more interested on watching how you play. I continue to watch some of dbll upload and I was shocked again seeing you defending and locking down your opponent sg/scorer.

Watching how you play give me more idea how I can play my C with the style I want.

Now I'm playing C again and I just want to thank you for showing me some idea.

PS: and I hope you create your own guide or some advice on how to lockdown defense SG/Scorer using C and some guide on shooting 3.
    cause all guide here in forums is the same and all about how to get reb or how to outbox your opponent.

wow milks you have fans

Comment

Don't watch his videos cuz I eliminated him 3 times in tourney

Comment

Welcome to da FANCLUB!
        see milks records soundcloud TODAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Coookiee View Post
          Don't watch his videos cuz I eliminated him 3 times in tourney
          You should take the first and last letter of your name. Delete all the rest of the letters, and name yourself that. Because, without those 2 letters no one know who you were.

Comment

rofl if you've played for a month then you haven't seen anything.

Comment

it's all in the cards bro, without the cards , milks ain't gonno shoot

Comment

Didn't know niggers can spell. That's a good 1 though 😄

Comment

Hi there guys please dont argue with each other lets spread appreciation and respect to each other thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise
                    Too bad, Cheffing doesn't play for dUP. He's a crew-hopper like sicacute.
                    Oh what is his crew now?

Can I ask why Cheffing didnt play in the finals between D-UP and Intoxicated?

Comment

who the fook is cheffing?

DPOTY > CHEFFING.

she cant reb for shit got benched in the finals overrated af get carry by his team

if u think shes good as a c u should see my highlight IGN DPOTY.

Comment

Originally posted by Milks View Post

DPOTY > CHEFFING.

she cant reb for shit got benched in the finals overrated af get carry by his team

Hi milks, its u right? cheffing? :]

Comment

Originally posted by Milks View Post

DPOTY > CHEFFING.

You are my favorite player of fs2 <3. I hope you play in that finals cause youre the only key to win that match.

Comment

I don't think I've ever seen a fan like this on fs2.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalPlanet View Post
                              I don't think I've ever seen a fan like this on fs2.
                              hehe.. I really love cheffing shes the reason Im playing my C again.
                              <3 <3 <3

Comment

Working...
                              X