X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions

As mentioned above. Post below

-Item transfer event. Like the card mover event but for items that we possibly have stats for. Even if we have to pay GKash for it.

-View​​​​​​ a players card. A menu where we can see other people's cards preferred after a game. Would be kind of broken to see before or mid match because it would make it easy to interpret their playstyle which I think would put people at a disadvantage.

-Better mileage shop. I like the mileage bingo event but seriously need better stuff and a more wider selection of items in this shop. It is extremely lacking in style at the moment.

-Ranked gameplay. I see people constantly trying to compare stats. This is meaningless in the current way we play which is more of a casual quickplay like style. Need a seperate ranked mode where we can group with friends to play and actually try.

-Global stats/View friends stats. This should go along with the post above so people can track their progress and aim to rank higher than 1 another. Not just look at the top players at the moment who are at the top because they played the game the longest.

-Better spectate mode. I'm glad we get to spectate live matches but can yall please do something about getting kicked out just to show we got x/5 boxes every minute or whatever? Maybe even throw in spectate chat for the players so the players can see who is cheering them. (Or trolling lol)

-Fix to the rebound glitch. I do not know what is causing this but it is pretty annoying to have people who re bound the ball and no one else on the court can see it and are just waiting while the person with the ball gets a free 3 or passes the ball and clock clicks down for a turn over. Also I have seen this abused by teams who are winning by shooting half court shots evey time the shot clock gets low to reset it and drain the game clock.

-Permanent stats on blue point clothes. It would be really nice to be able to apply this because there is a decent amount of good looking clothes in the blue shop. If we have to use GKash and even if its a bit more expensive than green ball items, this would be a addition.

-Fix to the ugly faces on the match up screen. Why does the person in the center always looks like someone kicked him in his balls? I'm diamond so I don't see it but my friends keep telling me about this lol.

-More prism events. I rarely see any events for this that actually help. You apparently need near 100s of these for card sets so why do we keep getting like 2 or so a month? Either more events where we get more of these or an event where we can just buy them.

-Better last match replay system. Can we have a way of simply highlighting over one of the matches to see the players so we dont have to spend a minute opening each 1? Also a way of exporting it would be very nice although probably a bit much to ask for. Maybe a way to rename them so we have less trouble tracking them down later?

-Stat re roll item for our items with attributes. This would be nice for people wanting to change stats while using their most favorite outfit. Of course at the price of GKash

Good sticky btw. Will have more while I twiddle my thumbs and think at my desk at work.
    Last edited by Kukiko; 08-10-2017, 05:47 AM.

Comment

- Trade/gift system
      - Let us organize stuff in locker
      - Skill presets for different playstyles

Comment

-FS2 Marketplace - a place where u can sell items, cards, rare freestyles or skills for points. (and gkash)

bring back ranked mode, and keep it running regularly

-If ranked mode is closed, run crew league, if crew league is closed, run ranked mode. giving us NOTHING is boring, especially when its the time of the year when top players and legends are getting online.

-we need to be able to add tattoos under clothes, doesnt have to give att. but we need this.

- we need more real life basketball shoes on fs, ive only seen kobe 8s, nike uptempos, some adidas x alexander wang shoes (ones with wings) lebron 11s, some k1x, cant remember the model, the k1x are reborns btw, and some ewings, we need wayy more ball shoes

-we need to be able to change name on jerseys that we own, and number.

-we need wayy more acessories, like real life ones that ballers would use, or even people that play on courts for fun, fr.

- HEADBANDS should be a separate item, running around fs with black headband, and blond hair gets me roasted, and i cant even wear the white one cus i get roasted even more.

-we need a GYM channel where u can practise and everyone has their own ball, free channel is useless and laggy as fuck,

-crew uniforms, we need MORE customization! we should be able to make two separate jerseys for each crew, and maybe a 3rd for an alternate if u pay for it with crew points, not just change the colour of ur shirt.
        and we need more shades for it, for the base shirt for crew uniforms .

-we should be able to take off the base clothes for our characters, like if ur chaarcters come with an arm band, and you cant take it off, we should be allowed to take them off

-we need an "no facial hair" option for all characters, including spc's. cus fr this squiggly line on my tyson dont like right .
        Last edited by Isaiah Thomas; 08-10-2017, 06:32 AM.

Comment

I really think trading system is a good but also horrible idea. That opens this game to an even larger real world trading scene which would just hurt the game company. The basic concept is good but as a company that wants to make money, i doubt they would ever do this to themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post
            -Item transfer event. Like the card mover event but for items that we possibly have stats for. Even if we have to pay GKash for it.

-View​​​​​​ a players card. A menu where we can see other people's cards preferred after a game. Would be kind of broken to see before or mid match because it would make it easy to interpret their playstyle which I think would put people at a disadvantage.

-Better mileage shop. I like the mileage bingo event but seriously need better stuff and a more wider selection of items in this shop. It is extremely lacking in style at the moment.

-Ranked gameplay. I see people constantly trying to compare stats. This is meaningless in the current way we play which is more of a casual quickplay like style. Need a seperate ranked mode where we can group with friends to play and actually try.

-Global stats/View friends stats. This should go along with the post above so people can track their progress and aim to rank higher than 1 another. Not just look at the top players at the moment who are at the top because they played the game the longest.

-Better spectate mode. I'm glad we get to spectate live matches but can yall please do something about getting kicked out just to show we got x/5 boxes every minute or whatever? Maybe even throw in spectate chat for the players so the players can see who is cheering them. (Or trolling lol)

-Fix to the rebound glitch. I do not know what is causing this but it is pretty annoying to have people who re bound the ball and no one else on the court can see it and are just waiting while the person with the ball gets a free 3 or passes the ball and clock clicks down for a turn over. Also I have seen this abused by teams who are winning by shooting half court shots evey time the shot clock gets low to reset it and drain the game clock.

-Permanent stats on blue point clothes. It would be really nice to be able to apply this because there is a decent amount of good looking clothes in the blue shop. If we have to use GKash and even if its a bit more expensive than green ball items, this would be a addition.

-Fix to the ugly faces on the match up screen. Why does the person in the center always looks like someone kicked him in his balls? I'm diamond so I don't see it but my friends keep telling me about this lol.

-More prism events. I rarely see any events for this that actually help. You apparently need near 100s of these for card sets so why do we keep getting like 2 or so a month? Either more events where we get more of these or an event where we can just buy them.

-Better last match replay system. Can we have a way of simply highlighting over one of the matches to see the players so we dont have to spend a minute opening each 1? Also a way of exporting it would be very nice although probably a bit much to ask for. Maybe a way to rename them so we have less trouble tracking them down later?

-Stat re roll item for our items with attributes. This would be nice for people wanting to change stats while using their most favorite outfit. Of course at the price of GKash

Good sticky btw. Will have more while I twiddle my thumbs and think at my desk at work.
            ^ 100/10 =w=

Comment

- Item mover
              - Cheaper stuff on the market = Might get rid of those alerts and people will definitely spend more = More profit for the company in the long run
              - More purchasable outfits with gkash kinda like what they did on the sakun shop this month. Whoever came up with that idea should get a raise!
              - Definitely need to crack down engine users more often. Perhaps like what Kuk said, let us view their cards after the match
              - Drive pass for SG's, SW's, SF's and DG's
              - Make a poll so we can vote on what items should be released in those capsules
              - Update the point ball section
              - Let us trade or gift items

Make the community feel like it's worth spending money in this game
              Last edited by PFLife; 08-10-2017, 12:35 PM.

Comment

I like the pointball update idea, forgot about it. Also voting for the next capsule is a great idea. Tired of getting random weird stuff that doesn't go along with the outfits. More accessories is also another good idea. Not enough gloves, shoes, hats etc to choose from. (The only good ones ive seen are from point capsules)

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post
                  I like the pointball update idea, forgot about it. Also voting for the next capsule is a great idea. Tired of getting random weird stuff that doesn't go along with the outfits. More accessories is also another good idea. Not enough gloves, shoes, hats etc to choose from. (The only good ones ive seen are from point capsules)
                  Trading might be a bit of a bad idea cause pretty sure we then have to deal with scammers. But nothing wrong with gifting items to friends or crew members though.

This is just a pipe dream of mine but I really would love to see a social lobby/ social channel where we can walk around and interact with other players.

Comment

Originally posted by PFLife View Post

Trading might be a bit of a bad idea cause pretty sure we then have to deal with scammers. But nothing wrong with gifting items to friends or crew members though.

This is just a pipe dream of mine but I really would love to see a social lobby/ social channel where we can walk around and interact with other players.
                    I could see a virtual locker room, where you could chat with people, share their stats/cards etc with your characters. I think that would be pretty interesting and fun. Could also have like a door to an updated free play room thats less laggy and has a sideline people can watch from but their actual character is in the background/courtside.

Comment

The capsule is a good thing to start doing.
                      Does anyone know the full list (from capsules) so far?

Comment

only kimono >.>

Comment

ChillWIll : im confused about Crew League Sistem 3 game wins 6 lose but point keep zero and lot crew never crew league but they on top.. can change roles off
                          Point clasmen please.

Comment

So many unrealistic suggestions

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUhypLhf2ZQ bring this back lol

Comment

Working...
                              X