• Time
  • Show
Clear All

A black female PG 👌
    and basic shirts in all colors

Comment

We NEED more black SPC's

Comment

- Make DG SP 3pt III able to be purchased.

Comment

Originally posted by Popcorn View Post
          - Make DG SP 3pt III able to be purchased.
          Sadly basic things like this need fixing before looking at any suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise
            - Height Character Changer (Every position should have a height max for example SG up to 180cm, PF up to 200cm & on...If you wish to make your character short af, that's your choice.)
            "Be free to create your own style, Freestyle!"????????

- More Basketball clothes/acc related & less fantasy dragon fighter outfits.

!

WORDD!! that shit gay as FUK

Comment

remove limit of how much AP you can get per month with points x.x

Comment

Something that would be cool is choosing who you want to guard at the beginning of the Match.

Also a black PG/SG/SF would not hurt.

Comment

PG's need either Quick Change OR Jab Step Or Pull Jumper. WHY? Because PG's dont have jack shit! they are weak! and not easy to score as a sharpshooter pg! all we can do is fake drive break ankles then shoot with a fs, or step back, we cant even fade cus that shit is constant miss.

OR

PG's need a new skill, they need Sham God. its a drive skill that can KILL defenders if they arent careful.

Shamm God -> https://youtu.be/mYxjFhCaj2s?t=32s

The aim of shamm god is to pretend like your about to lose possession of the ball, then your opponent will think they can take it, but you QUICKLY swipe it back and leave them stunned .

Comment

Originally posted by Isaiah Thomas View Post
                    PG's need either Quick Change OR Jab Step Or Pull Jumper. WHY? Because PG's dont have jack shit! they are weak! and not easy to score as a sharpshooter pg! all we can do is fake drive break ankles then shoot with a fs, or step back, we cant even fade cus that shit is constant miss.

OR

PG's need a new skill, they need Sham God. its a drive skill that can KILL defenders if they arent careful.

Shamm God -> https://youtu.be/mYxjFhCaj2s?t=32s

The aim of shamm god is to pretend like your about to lose possession of the ball, then your opponent will think they can take it, but you QUICKLY swipe it back and leave them stunned .
                    ur just trash, keep the suggestions clean and practical

Comment

Originally posted by K.Hipster View Post

ur just trash, keep the suggestions clean and practical
                      shut the fuck up
                      your fucking cancer
                      and you fucking cried when i refused to team up with your butt ugly ass

dont talk to me, just drink some bleach kid

Comment

With all these events going on maybe its time to raise or remove that Gkash limit so i can actually buy something last minute. Most of the events end the day of when i get paid so i miss out. Even if i wanted to do the sub changers i couldn't because i would literally have money when it ends.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevmon View Post
                          With all these events going on maybe its time to raise or remove that Gkash limit so i can actually buy something last minute. Most of the events end the day of when i get paid so i miss out. Even if i wanted to do the sub changers i couldn't because i would literally have money when it ends.
                          Yeah it was like that for me as well. I think they are forced to do these limits by law due to possible stolen credit cards. I had to just wait and miss 1 good event then I was on time for every other event that came out

Comment

- Separate newbies and smurfs into different beginning channels. A lot of beginners and newcomers have to suffer in their flesh seeing the rookie channel, supposedly for beginners, being transformed into Smurftown/Star Channel 2.0, and I think it's time to put an end to this, because this only brings more and more bad experiences and every time more players quitting FS2 because of this. If it IS a rookie channel, then it should be a ROOKIE-ONLY channel.

My suggestion would be like this: two different channels, the current rookie channel and another one. In the first, all newbies and beginners up until transitioning to star channel, everything normal. The second channel would be a smurf-only channel for people who already have or had a char in star channel. If you ask me how, for example, you could make the system identify each account's chars and hereby classify them into their respective channels accordingly, or something like that.

Now seriously, this has to end. The rookie channel is NOT Smurftown.
                            Last edited by Anvarri; 10-10-2017, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anvarri View Post
                              - Separate newbies and smurfs into different beginning channels. A lot of beginners and newcomers have to suffer in their flesh seeing the rookie channel, supposedly for beginners, being transformed into Smurftown/Star Channel 2.0, and I think it's time to put an end to this, because this only brings more and more bad experiences and every time more players quitting FS2 because of this. If it IS a rookie channel, then it should be a ROOKIE-ONLY channel.

My suggestion would be like this: two different channels, the current rookie channel and another one. In the first, all newbies and beginners up until transitioning to star channel, everything normal. The second channel would be a smurf-only channel for people who already have or had a char in star channel. If you ask me how, for example, you could make the system identify each account's chars and hereby classify them into their respective channels accordingly, or something like that.

Now seriously, this has to end. The rookie channel is NOT Smurftown.
                              I agree with the overall reason for this, but I believe this solution will do more harm than good in the game's current state. There are not a lot of players that play this game as is so seperating the community even further will probably not make people want to play even more. Kind of like the opposite of when a game starts dieing like runescape or black desert so they consildate their servers. The only way this would work is if their was a large influx of new players, which seems very unlikely considering 3on3 release even though it's a bleh game.

Comment

kal reb, steal glitch

Comment

Working...
                                X