This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Haku View Post

what is he worth as a GM if he has no authority over anything?and where is the people with authority?
    they are just avoiding responsibility,even a worker at a retail store has a responsibility to inform his supervisor if things are wrong/lots of complaints from customers.
    stop acting as if youre smart and "the mature guy here"
    if anyone is speaking the same thing over and over with baseless points its you
    you are not gonna tell me to get off anyones ass hes a grown man and the freaking gm he cant handle some complaints?then he can quit his job
    its his job to hear complaints and do something about them and its not your job to interfer,
    he doesnt listen to the complaints or do anything.
    his answers of "its not my job" for every complaint are absurd.
    It seems that people agree he handled himself pretty well unlike your Euro trash self entitled attitudes.
    The only people who are agreeing with you is your butt buddy Euro trash friend which seems to be the same person with multiple accounts.

Comment

Originally posted by Roarless View Post

We remake our accounts every now and again, quite a difficult concept for you to understand I know. We've been around, you don't have to believe that. Meanwhile do America a favor and put a loaded gun to your head since those are legal over there anyway.
      Mean while you guys are driving fucking trucks and running people over. Taking over Soccer games and blasting people up. Running pedophile sex rings and getting busted. You guys are SCUM OF THE EARTH.

Comment

Originally posted by Haku View Post

what is he worth as a GM if he has no authority over anything?and where is the people with authority?
        they are just avoiding responsibility,even a worker at a retail store has a responsibility to inform his supervisor if things are wrong/lots of complaints from customers.
        stop acting as if youre smart and "the mature guy here"
        if anyone is speaking the same thing over and over with baseless points its you
        you are not gonna tell me to get off anyones ass hes a grown man and the freaking gm he cant handle some complaints?then he can quit his job
        its his job to hear complaints and do something about them,
        he doesnt listen to the complaints or do anything.
        his answers of "its not my job" for every complaint are absurd.
        Like I said, he could just be here to answer questions on the forum, which he just started doing today. Also there is only 1 person that keeps complaining about a topic that has already been answered so it's not the workers duty to keep catering to someone who he has already answered. I understand your frustration and it does indeed suck. But when literally nothing can be done about something, move onto ask something else. Instead of using all his time by insulting him about how he hasn't solved your 1 problem with a miracle, you can use this time to get answers to other questions you might have. Badically im asking to dont piss him off and make him shit off communication with us. You see how long it took for us to get a GM to start talking to us. Do you really want to go through that again?

Comment

Originally posted by polloloco View Post

It seems that people agree he handled himself pretty well unlike your Euro trash self entitled attitudes.
          The only people who are agreeing with you is your butt buddy Euro trash friend which seems to be the same person with multiple accounts.
          if you got completely destroyed by my "fuck buddy" dont quote me and try to drag me into an arguement with you while your iq doesnt go past 10 pts zone
          quote him and maybe search in the internet for schools nearby so maybe someday your writing will produce logical and meaningful stuff

Comment

Originally posted by ShaqOneal View Post

We voted an 'orange' for a president but at least we are not letting in Syrian scum terrorist in our country. Unlike you stupid fucks, who sport bad teeth and have ugly ass women. It no wonder you hear a lot of news of people getting caught doing beastiality in the EU. Cringe worthy EU trash. Fuck your EU players and Fuck your moms assholes
            Look at this uncivilized racist monkey. Your asshole is jealous of the amount of shit that comes out of your mouth.

Comment

Same person with different accounts? We kinda type a whole lot different, then again you're kinda limited in the thinking department much like your shaq "buttbuddy" in the thread.

He handled himself well? How? By leaving everything unanswered? Disappointing NA once again with a central server that will never see the light of day? The only thing he did was throw passive aggressive jabs towards us because apparently he had nothing better to do. If handling himself well to you is running away from the problem then yeah, he did that pretty well.

I'd feel pretty insulted about central if I were NA, it even aggravates me knowing you guys have to wait forever for something that was once promised and never comes. Guess you don't mind being toyed with, if you consider that Trifecta helped nobody and only made people more pissed off/disappointed. He handled himself well, for a guy that's actively trying to kill the game.

Comment

http://www.wonderslist.com/10-countr...st-rape-crime/

Do some research before talking dumbass

Comment

Originally posted by Close1 View Post

Look at this uncivilized racist monkey. Your asshole is jealous of the amount of shit that comes out of your mouth.
                  Calls me uncivilized, uneducated, low IQ that cannot speak without using foul language... IRONY

Keep your terrorists on your ground, you fuck heads!

Comment

Guess the problem with having beautiful women is that they don't want any consensual contact with mentally retarded twats like you

Comment

Originally posted by LeagueLeader View Post

I did, you stupid piece of shit
                      https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2...o-arrests.html

Comment

I think there's beautiful women both places, why are y'all arguing about something so trivial lol?

Comment

Calls me uncivilized, uneducated, low IQ that cannot speak without using foul language... IRONY

Keep your terrorists on your ground, you fuck heads!
                          The only irony here is how most hate crimes are based in the US, where coincidently school shootings happen every other day and there are no strict gun regulations. Yet we're the 'terrorists'.

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post

Like I said, he could just be here to answer questions on the forum, which he just started doing today. Also there is only 1 person that keeps complaining about a topic that has already been answered so it's not the workers duty to keep catering to someone who he has already answered. I understand your frustration and it does indeed suck. But when literally nothing can be done about something, move onto ask something else. Instead of using all his time by insulting him about how he hasn't solved your 1 problem with a miracle, you can use this time to get answers to other questions you might have. Badically im asking to dont piss him off and make him shit off communication with us. You see how long it took for us to get a GM to start talking to us. Do you really want to go through that again?
                            tell me what is his job
                            we talked about events 0 responses
                            talked about patch notes 0 responses
                            bugs?
                            0 responses
                            compensation?nope
                            uh
                            handle complaints?nope not his job
                            aswell
                            let me tell you something really clearly because i dont think you understand how this world works and i assume its because of an under 18 age(i dont say it as an insult)
                            in a company/store/whatever
                            when there are tons on top of tons of unsolved issues,
                            meaningless answeres like "i cant do anything" or "talk to our devs" when that clearly doesnt work are NOT gonna make people go silent because simply the issues arent solved or not even answered in a way that will give a hope for a solution,
                            you keep shoving that compensation when were not talking about it because you have no solid point in this discussion at all other than look the mature guy.
                            when there are insane amount of unsolved issues these answers means shit and wont keep anyone reasonable quite
                            we talked about all the stuff above for years dude
                            freaking years what are you talking about?gms never gave a single fuck about what we said and now he comes down from his high horse telling me that "he cant do anything" and expect me to say "ok thank you"
                            step down from your agrument point and ego and try to see our side and stop white knighting for trifecta because you are killing this game contributing to this unproffesional behavior by gm's

Comment

What in the fuck. ARE YOU STUPID 😂😂😂 did you just send me an article about Haiti thinking its part of Europe 😂😂😂😂😂 oh my.. Get some help buddy

Comment

Originally posted by LeagueLeader View Post

Here is another one... Enjoy the read, you fucking animal

www.thesun.co.uk/news/3245003/how-europe-is-now-the-worlds-child-abuse-capital-with-more-than-half-of-all-vile-images-and-videos-filmed-in-europe-and-hosted-on-european-websites//

Comment

Working...
                                X