Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the way, GM Lucy said "We wil provide further details on schedule and specifics later in the future". Where tf are the details about central at tho ? Put up a dam notice on the mainpage about central, is it delayed as expected from y'all fake dev team or y'all doesn't want to move the server.

Comment

Originally posted by zrevenge View Post
      By the way, GM Lucy said "We wil provide further details on schedule and specifics later in the future". Where tf are the details about central at tho ? Put up a dam notice on the mainpage about central, is it delayed as expected from y'all fake dev team or y'all doesn't want to move the server.
      Well the central server isn't going to happen any time soon and making a new post about it everyday is not going to make it happen faster.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
        Trifecta;n196428]

I am not the person you should talk to about your EU compensation shenanigans nor would I entertain any question related to it.
        You were given what the management team wanted to give you.
        youre not supposed to entertain my question even tho i know guys likes to act like clowns.
        i assume youre a normal human being do you think 1 sub changer is equal to me canceling my plans in tour day for a tour that never happened?
        you know that these tours and the fact that we are participating in them is HELPING your game?or you honestly fail to realise that?

YOU ARE MY GM idk who the fuck are the management team
        do something for you playerbase for once and stop AVOIDING your responsibilities like a 5 years old kids

what the hell do i have to deal with here are you serious?
        Last edited by Haku; 08-02-2017, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
          Trifecta;n196431]

That's not what I said I said 'oh its just lag' I was told to say in the mean time to keep you all quiet while we reviewed the case otherwise you would all be yapping on the stream.
          Then again we suspended them after doing the investigations.

Nothing would change because the decision was made by someone higher up.
          To be fair, I think your higher up needs to figure out better ways to calm down situations. Wouldn't it have been better to have stopped the tournament immediately and investigate the people in question. If 90% of the people in chat are yelling about hacks anyway, I think the choice of saying "Oh it's just lag" Is not the best way to calm them down lol. People were raging even harder because they felt like their intelligence was being insulted. I mean I understand you were doing what you were told but geeze whoever told you to say that has poor problem solving skills sorry to say.

Comment

Originally posted by zrevenge View Post
            ROFL idc how good GM Thor is. If GM Lucy can move the server to central, I'll take it. The game isn't even improved after GM Thor takes place so why is he any better than GM Lucy ?
            who the hell said gm thor is better?who the fuck is gm thor?
            just because all the gm's do nothing doesnt mean that the fact that lucy "talked" to you guys alittle bit is making her a good gm
            they are all bad,nothing changed when lucy was a game for how long?2 years?
            and nothing changed after she left get over her

Comment

Originally posted by Haku View Post

youre not supposed to entertain my question even tho i know guys likes to act like clowns.
              i assume youre a normal human being do you think 1 sub changer is equal to me canceling my plans in tour day for a tour that never happened?
              you know that these tours and the fact that we are participating in them is HELPING your game?or you honestly fail to realise that?

do something for you playerbase for once and stop AVOIDING your responsibilities like a 5 years old kids

Isn't 1 sub changer like 1.40. I mean if you feel your whole day is worth 7 dollars then I guess you have every right to be mad.
              Jokes aside, I have no idea how to compensate for this either.

Comment

Originally posted by Haku View Post

do something for you playerbase for once and stop AVOIDING youre responsibilities like a 5 years old kids

I am not avoiding anything the GM was ordered to give you 1 you were given 1
                I am not your GM insulting me will not get you very far and cursing does not make you look any more mature.

Comment

[GM]Lucy, [GM]Thor [GM]WhoGivesAFuck.

What does it matter? Game is in a worse state than ever, it's not really worth posting any more over this. Your game was fun while it lasted, RIP.

EDIT: Oh boy we're speaking of maturity now? I don't think you are in any place whatsoever to even use this word. In fact I somewhat wonder if you even know what it means.

Comment

Originally posted by Roarless View Post
                    [GM]Lucy, [GM]Thor [GM]WhoGivesAFuck.

What does it matter? Game is in a worse state than ever, it's not really worth posting any more over this. Your game was fun while it lasted, RIP.

EDIT: Oh boy we're speaking of maturity now? I don't think you are in any place whatsoever to even use this word. In fact I somewhat wonder if you even know what it means.

Completely understandable since most of the alert accounts come from EU we know where the hate is coming from.

Comment

Y'all trifecta has been asking for the screenshots for the longest time. Yet y'all haven't provided any lmao.

I was hoping central server would come since March. Now it's been more than half the year lol. All good though I still have faith

Comment

Working...
                      X