• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 years LOL give it 3

Comment

Originally posted by Glow View Post
      10 years LOL give it 3
      change years to months and y'all would be more accurate.

Comment

SHAQ get df off of lex
        lex used that shit ONCE to attempt to smack smf at they own game. on a regular day u wont see lex with the fugazi shit and he normally plays legit

Comment

Originally posted by Isaiah Thomas View Post
          SHAQ get df off of lex
          lex used that shit ONCE to attempt to smack smf at they own game. on a regular day u wont see lex with the fugazi shit and he normally plays legit
          So just because someone stole a candy bar once they shouldn't be punished? Just because someone murdered once they shouldn't be punished? It doesn't matter for what reason you broke a rule, you must deal with the consequences just like everyone else. It's only fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaiah Thomas View Post
            SHAQ get df off of lex
            You just told on your homie... LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO

Go take a hike faggot.

Comment

comparing murder to a video game :x

Comment

Originally posted by Raida View Post
                comparing murder to a video game :x
                Smh please stay in school, you really need it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post

Smh please stay in school, you really need it.
                  . who r u?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post

Go take a hike faggot.
                    Told on him? You didnt watch the game obviously lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Raida View Post

. who r u?
                      It doesn't matter, just please follow life changing advice instead of trying to ask who someone is on a game with a community of a hundred. You'll thank me later.

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post

It doesn't matter, just please follow life changing advice instead of trying to ask who someone is on a game with a community of a hundred. You'll thank me later.
                        what in the actual fuck

Comment

Shaq stfu faggot. Nobody gives a fuck about what you think. Weren't you the faggot who was protecting ethnic aka pretend? Hypocrite bitch ass. Did Jason cry on your shoulders? Lmfaooo. Fuck off and go back to wearing your jorts.

I think you have more shit to worry about like your 18% winrate faggot.

Comment

Originally posted by Couse View Post
                            Shaq stfu faggot. Nobody gives a fuck about what you think. Weren't you the faggot who was protecting ethnic aka pretend? Hypocrite bitch ass. Did Jason cry on your shoulders? Lmfaooo. Fuck off and go back to wearing your jorts.

I think you have more shit to worry about like your 18% win rate faggot.
                            Let me correct you, you fucking trash ass keyboard warrior...

1st, People do care what I posted and not because I posted it, but because I am right. One a hacker always a hacker.

2nd. I don't give your moms flying tit if you talk about Jason because I purposely delayed banning him from Triad. Even though your low junior highschool drop-out IQ cannot understand very well, I think you can understand enough to know I didn't play with a hacker in a tournament. As far as I am concerned, I did my due diligence (BIG WORD for you Couse) since you speak ebonics and shit, and I banned him one I decided too. Unlike most of you idiot hackers sucking on each other's dicks 'protecting' them.

3rd. Do I wear Jorts? and I can also bench, squat and would fuck you up in real life. You would never have the nerve to say that shit to my face let alone someone else because you define what coward-ism is.

4th. 18%?? I had a 2-8 record in a crew roughly about a year and a half ago that you got that from there, but you are so stupid and pathetic that all you can do is go back to your old VOMIT and regurgitate the same old shit you did A YEAR AND A HALF AGO to troll. It's sad you still want to talk and make shit personal, but I don't blame you since Donald Trump is cutting you and your family off of EBT and shit. I would be an angry little monkey too.

You can talk all the shit you want, at the end of the day... I am right and you are wrong! Most of the community saw that game and everyone agreed... So know your place which is back of the bus and in the back of the line before you decide to take another personal jab at me over a fucking video game.

Now go spit shine my shoe bitch boy.
                            Last edited by ShaqOneal; 07-15-2017, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaqOneal View Post

Let me correct you, you fucking trash ass keyboard warrior...

1st, People do care what I posted and not because I posted it, but because I am right. One a hacker always a hacker.

2nd. I don't give your moms flying tit if you talk about Jason because I purposely delayed banning him from Triad. Even though your low junior highschool drop-out IQ cannot understand very well, I think you can understand enough to know I didn't play with a hacker in a tournament. As far as I am concerned, I did my due diligence (BIG WORD for you Couse) since you speak ebonics and shit, and I banned him one I decided too. Unlike most of you idiot hackers sucking on each other's dicks 'protecting' them.

3rd. Do I wear Jorts? and I can also bench, squat and would fuck you up in real life. You would never have the nerve to say that shit to my face let alone someone else because you define what coward-ism is.

4th. 18%?? I had a 2-8 record in a crew roughly about a year and a half ago that you got that from there, but you are so stupid and pathetic that all you can do is go back to your old VOMIT and regurgitate the same old shit you did A YEAR AND A HALF AGO to troll. It's sad you still want to talk and make shit personal, but I don't blame you since Donald Trump is cutting you and your family off of EBT and shit. I would be an angry little monkey too.

You can talk all the shit you want, at the end of the day... I am right and you are wrong! Most of the community saw that game and everyone agreed... So know your place which is back of the bus and in the back of the line before you decide to take another personal jab at me over a fucking video game.

Now go spit shine my shoe bitch boy.
                              Lmfaoo you're fucking lame. Don't make me take your bike cause your cousin already took your wife bitch nigga. You're fucking pathetic and it's so fucking sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post

Go take a hike faggot.
                                dont call me a homie being homies with you is fucking disgrace

Comment

Working...
                                X