Tournament Brackets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tournament Brackets

Why are teams that were not wrongly cheated against allowed a second chance in the new brackets?
    The whole purpose of this tournament being redone is to compensate for the cheaters, while crews that were cheated against aren't included in the new bracket.

Rival (A) lost to PCE (A)

Walkdead (A) lost to Intoxicated (B)

These 3 crews lost to Set Me Free and should be allowed a second chance because they were cheated against.

After a year of not banning the hackers everyone complained about, then taking a month to realize tourney is screwed, you'd figure they'd come up with an acceptable way to patch things up. When the opportunity comes to show the community that they could right their wrongs and stand on their own two feet as a publisher, in typical GK fashion, they masterfully drew up a bracket that not only failed to compensate teams taken out by the hackers, but instead gave second chances to two undeserving teams that lost their series against legitimate teams. The level of competence displayed by the GM team (or lack thereof) is extremely appalling, but this of course comes to no surprise as this is GameKiss' typical level of production.

Maybe I should just accept the fact that GK's ability to reason is on par with a potato and be content with the fact that they tried their best and will try to "improve the system" instead. ^.^

Last edited by Zydrunas; 07-13-2017, 02:20 PM.

Comment

we've waited years for central we can wait however long it would take to fix the brackets whatever that would mean.

Its better to have a good tournament that takes a little longer than a quick half-assed one.

Comment

Originally posted by Foe View Post
        Its better to have a good tournament that takes a little longer than a quick half-assed one.
        Yes but what's best for them? That's the real question and everyone knows the answer to that. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post
          Yes but what's best for them? That's the real question and everyone knows the answer to that. Good luck
          Whats best for them is whats best for us because we dictate the success of the game.

Comment

I agree with foe on this one.

Comment

can't stop faith.
              Last edited by soldier king; 07-13-2017, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by soldier king View Post
                can't stop faith.
                will you support me and bring justice to us on this situation Mr. King?

Comment

how about you start by making a male character as your avatar and stop running away.

then talk to a girl and don't give up,
                  then ask for my help (which you won't even need because God provides strength not humans).

You can't help anyone if courage won't fill your heart

Comment

how about you start by making a male character as your avatar and stop running away.

then talk to a girl and don't give up,
                    then ask for my help (which you won't even need because God provides strength not humans).

You can't help anyone if courage won't fill your heart
                    I have a girlfriend ill be marrying in almost half a year

Comment

then type like a man, man.

Comment

then type like a man, man.
                        Please stay on topic. This thread is awareness for those who have been wronged and deserve another change to get back up and play in the tournament.

Comment

stand up and talk to her, don't give up,

Comment

Working...
                          X