New Hackers Collection ♥

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Hackers Collection ♥

I will just post them round up together in only one thread ( this one ) as they re so many
    • about - this thread will be a lot of GIF images, suspicious / hackers you decide.
    • purpose - public be aware of cheaters player / prevent those cheaters not to use it again.
    • baning - ofc its up to gm i just help them caught more cheaters even there is no ban or if there is ( atleast shame for them )
    I will just kept doing it.
    Hopefully we got more clean and fun match.(NA server)

the more people said it is not enough to prove anything the more hackers in server r running around
    I just post it to be little museum.

I understand in this world there is people who want to help and who doesnt.....
    love hate is all same .. everyone can just hate me. I just do what I have to.
    and im actually really suck at this game I'm losing everyday I'm ok with that.

------------------

if you guys questioning who is hack or not ?
    let me show you how normally player look like..
    • 3 examples for normal player rebound.
    note : if ball lower than your hand you can rebound that every bigs know. / but higher than your character's hand you cant.

Last edited by CONYANDFRIENDS; 07-12-2017, 09:19 PM.

These don't look like hacks......

Comment

Honestly just looks like she or he has lower ping than you so things are faster on their screen so your screen has to catch up and it teleports

Comment

SG Shadowdream

Last edited by CONYANDFRIENDS; 07-11-2017, 10:51 PM.

Comment

SF :TWCxVierre

Removed GingerFet1sh as she already spoke with me,
          I understand because of hack problems.
          there is a similar problems like this , bigger one actually.. in order to expose hackers or beat hackers ,some people take risk and became a topic right now.
          hacking is not a murder ... I dont want anyone to get ban .. just stop or prevent more of hackers to stop using it.
          Thank for support btw.

PF GingerFet1sh : removed

Last edited by CONYANDFRIENDS; 07-15-2017, 11:31 PM.

Comment

btw my ping is 15ms i live in los angeles

SG steal rebound from PF ... still ... never magnet
            i dont have much chance to system match with same cheaters ... again and again to record rebound or others magnet ball as in one game there is not much turnover or rebound situation . but for sure in game you guys know at the bottom of your heart these cheaters speed are abnormal fast and sliding also magnet the ball.

Last edited by CONYANDFRIENDS; 07-09-2017, 08:21 PM.

Comment

It happens to people. Even people think I hack. I have 20ms and people see the ball teleport. They're also jumping when the ball is lower on your screen so it doesn't need to catch up. Stop hackusating, and as Soldier King would say "get back up soldier" and try again

Comment

Ignore Fawxie, he doesn't know what he's talking about.

GingerFet1sh (Doubi League) does blatantly hack. That first gif was already pretty obvious, on top of the shit that he already does in game, it's not surprising. Anyone who's played big competitively knows those first three gifs are suspicious. If you don't believe me, you can just go to the other major discords and ask around and you'll get the same resounding answer

The guy playing TWCxVierre is west, but he's also the same guy who made and posted the cheat engine video on the forums three weeks ago. He recently bought that account and might be using third party tools on it. Not sure if he hacks or not though as I haven't played against him.

Comment

Originally posted by Zydrunas View Post
                  Ignore Fawxie, he doesn't know what he's talking about.

GingerFet1sh (Doubi League) does blatantly hack. That first gif was already pretty obvious, on top of the shit that he already does in game, it's not surprising. Anyone who's played big competitively knows those first three gifs are suspicious. If you don't believe me, you can just go to the other major discords and ask around and you'll get the same resounding answer

The guy playing TWCxVierre is west, but he's also the same guy who made and posted the cheat engine video on the forums three weeks ago. He recently bought that account and might be using third party tools on it. Not sure if he hacks or not though as I haven't played against him.
                  got hack from zone then leaked it. I don't hack just want it patched.

Comment

Originally posted by W3BGL3D View Post

got hack from zone then leaked it. I don't hack just want it patched.
                    That's you on TWCxVierre though right?

But yeah like i said, I can't confirm the hackusation against you cuz I haven't seen anything for myself yet. But I can confirm Gingerfet1sh hacks for sure though
                    Last edited by Zydrunas; 07-09-2017, 09:33 PM.

Comment

i did not bother to review the replays when i play against that pf, but yea, i can feel her magnet. (p.s more than 10 games)
                      45 ms here, but i'm on wi-fi. Hence why i never file a report unless it's super obvious.

Comment

ok i dont know whats wrong with my new post i feel like it got block or something i will just post it here then

IIIDOUIIX
                        PF

i dont understand why they waste so much money for cheating ( hehe)
                        once my another post is working i will just put it there , like a museum or something

Last edited by CONYANDFRIENDS; 07-11-2017, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Don't worry just call the vigilantly ablkguy with his squad to hack a agianst them. I'm sure ablkguy hacking will get them banned.

Comment

Sorry thats not blatant enough to prove anything!

Comment

Originally posted by SlipNSlide View Post
                              Sorry thats not blatant enough to prove anything!
                              its ok, i dont mind.. i dont even mind they got ban or not.
                              the more people said it is not enough to prove anything the more hackers in server r running around
                              I just post it to be a little museum

I understand in this world there is people who want to help and who doesnt.....

Comment

Working...
                              X