GM if you have no proof you shouldn't ban GiaBachTran

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soldier king View Post
    I don't care what others call for or how mad they are, you need proof if someone says they are innocent, you must have proof.

Don't let innocent fall to get the guilty.

If you let others who get mad just accuse everyone that's not the way because you will find yourself accused one day and would hope you get fair treatment.
    don't give up on the girl of your dreams!

Comment

Originally posted by FelixFS View Post
      lol this guy SoldierKing was literally protecting these cheaters before they were punished, pathetic soldier. SMH
      Omg that's why he trolls all the hackers alerts topics and defend hackers. I even don't know he is in SMH.

Comment

Yeah my pg got banned for playing with sicacute and thekkk so i know the feeling.

Comment

have faith, talk to a girl!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ""Elite"" View Post
            Yeah my pg got banned for playing with sicacute and thekkk so i know the feeling.
            Feelsbadman

Comment

basically what you guys are saying is that his teammates did something, so he is accountable for that.
              I could accept that we are all our brother's keepers and we are responsible for our teammates as well as ourselves.

I find it hypocritical though, that when I talk to most of you and tell you what your usual teammate did or you even witness it and you say, "well what do you want me to do? I can't control him".
              I have personally played with Cookie and Pretend I wonder how many of you have.
              Plus there's a positive value of friendship and allowing people time to change.

So if you're willing to take responsibility for your teammates action then by all means cast a stone and ban GiaBachTran. But if you're willing to play with people with faults and when I say something to you about what they did and you respond that it wasn't you and you don't do so much as issue a simple apology, then realize the standard you have set from this case: that you should be punished for the crimes of your brother.

With this outline, I think it makes sense that GiaBachTran (and Elite) should be unbanned unless overwhelming proof is presented to him of him personally hacking. I don't think you guys really want to be judged by what your teammate does in your heart but if you will stand behind your teammates actions, then you can judge this man.

Unban GiaBachTran if there is no case against him.
              Last edited by soldier king; 07-08-2017, 01:45 PM.

Comment

and animal planet bless you child.

Comment

Haha SK is so dumb he thinks people who benefit from those who hurt others unfairly should be innocent regardless if they were the ones to do it or not.
                  SK I thought you were morally consistent but you aren't. I'm sure there is a bible verse for this

Comment

If you lie down with the devil you will wake up in hell?

Comment

Jesus Christ was on the cross with two criminals. Those two team mates could be hackers, but it doesn't mean that the third one is definite...

jk

enjoy the ban

Comment

By the same standard that you judge lest you be judged.

Comment

O_o .

Comment

Working...
                          X