H*ckers is suspended! ,,l,

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H*ckers is suspended! ,,l,

About time, GameKiss did something right in their life. The h*ckers is BANNED!

http://freestyle2.gamekiss.com/news/notice/7573

I'm gonna drop $100 to show my appreciation.

THANK YOU, GAMEKISS! #Justice #GloryToGod

bulk image hosting

GAMEKISS IS OUT THERE "BAKING A CAKE" if you know what they mean.
    Last edited by KobeBlaise; 07-07-2017, 11:37 AM. Reason: Gotta add GM_Trifecta's savagery post

what stops them from hacking on another account? literally nothing

Comment

Originally posted by revenge View Post
      what stops them from hacking on another account? literally nothing
      Doesn't matter. The point is they void their tournament win. It's a step closer for a cleaner FS.

Comment

3 weeks to ban a few blatant hackers while manually reviewing is not a step.

Comment

We all fall sometimes.

The question isn't whether we did, but if we will rise back up and do good from this point on. I personally hope everyone on that list tries again in the game and more importantly with the woman of their dreams.

I don't see any reason to celebrate unless everyone on the game talked to a woman of their dreams, that would truly be Glory to God more than casting stones at any person who has fallen.

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post

Doesn't matter. The point is they void their tournament win. It's a step closer for a cleaner FS.
            Would be nice to redo the games to those effected

Comment

get help soldier

Comment

have faith, talk to a girl!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctify View Post

Yeah, I was wondering about that. Anyone who face SMF, should get a Re.

GK is in a talk of getting intoxicated & pce, a Re.

I think dUP & Rival should get a re.

Ah fk it, make another tournament now!

Comment

get help soldier

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post

Yeah, I was wondering about that. Anyone who face SMF, should get a Re.

GK is in a talk of getting intoxicated & pce, a Re.

I think dUP & Rival should get a re.

Ah fk it, make another tournament now!
                      Need to include Zyd as well since he got outted 2nd round by them also as well as those who played the B team

Comment

https://imgur.com/a/iaAmz
                        Last edited by P0werplayer; 07-07-2017, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctify View Post

I agree. but in my opinion, I don't think it's fair to simply just give intoxicated and pce a rematch for the finals. GK's inaction cost several teams their shot & opportunity at seriously competing for the belt. As the crew leader of pce I can say this: it was purely luck that pce A (and Intoxicated B) did not meet SMF until top four. If the brackets were randomized any differently, I don't doubt that we would have seen different teams in pce/Intox's situation. Other strong teams like dUP/NOBLE/VIP were all potential finals candidates that drew the short straw when the brackets were generated and met SMF prematurely.

To put it simply, rescheduling a finals matchup with Intox & pce would be disrespectful to the other teams who dedicated hundreds of hours into practicing for the tourney and ignorant of the RNG factors involved with bracket/matchup generation.
                          Last edited by Zydrunas; 07-07-2017, 06:02 AM.

Comment

hmm i didnt do anything and still got banned?
                            also got rejected when i was askin for proofs
                            cant i defend myself?

Comment

Originally posted by Zydrunas View Post

I agree. but in my opinion, I don't think it's fair to simply just give intoxicated and pce a rematch for the finals. GK's inaction cost several teams their shot & opportunity at seriously competing for the belt. As the crew leader of pce I can say this: it was purely luck that pce A (and Intoxicated B) did not meet SMF until top four. If the brackets were randomized any differently, I don't doubt that we would have seen different teams in pce/Intox's situation. Other strong teams like dUP/NOBLE/VIP were all potential finals candidates that drew the short straw when the brackets were generated.

To put it simply, rescheduling a finals matchup with Intox & pce would be disrespectful to the other teams who dedicated hundreds of hours into practicing for the tourney and ignorant of the RNG factors involved with bracket/matchup generation.
                              Yea I want to have a redo for all the teams that were effected it would only be fair rather than having just Pce and intoxicated have a rematch

Comment

Working...
                              X