The reason why all of you lost the tournament, seriously:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soldier king View Post
    what if you're eternally happy but you lose a video game is the question? :P

ummmmm, :P, how do I answer this.

So you will have the girl of your dreams, but you lose a video game of basketball? ummmm

So you will actually be happy and be a real man, but you lose in an imaginary game on a computer screen, what can you do then?

ummm,

Have faith

talk to a girl.
    please read this carefully and get perspective.

Comment

please read this carefully and get perspective.
      You didn't answer the question. I said what is your excuse to why they lost then. I did not question whether or not somebody's happy with their life...

It just seems like you think getting a girlfriend/wife is the solution to all problems, when it is clearly not.

Comment

Originally posted by TobinPowellHeath View Post

You didn't answer the question. I said what is your excuse to why they lost then. I did not question whether or not somebody's happy with their life...

It just seems like you think getting a girlfriend/wife is the solution to all problems, when it is clearly not.
        don't try to make sense of his logic. He's the type of person who like talking down to people to make him self feel better. He's mad his fs1 glory days are over and try to make himself relevant in fs2 by saying "talk to a girl."

Comment

all you need is faith the side of a mustard seed . And you can move a mountain.

Comment

have faith, talk to a girl!!
            I have faith that sk will not find a girl before he makes his 5000th post :^)
            Last edited by ReinaMiller; 06-27-2017, 09:54 AM.

Comment

can't stop faith, you can never fall too far that you can't get back up and change who you are.

Comment

can't stop faith, you can never fall too far that you can't get back up and change who you are.
                This guy is funny!

Comment

thank you!!!
                  now go talk to a girl!

Comment

Working...
                  X