This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Old Conversation with Cookie

This was a late night conversation with Cookie shortly after the 2016 Fall Tournament (Nov. 2016). Back then we were pretty good friends as we used to be crew managers in the now defunct crew called WP.

Posting this old conversation was a last resort but I think it's fair now under the current circumstances. Cookie has since blocked me and deleted these messages from Discord.

http://imgur.com/a/S9qnd
    Last edited by Zydrunas; 06-13-2017, 02:23 PM.

so i... wasnt catfished?
    wow the truth comes out
    ITS NOT MF?!
    #BRINGBACKANDREA #FREEANDREA
    #LEAVEJESSHOME

Comment

Originally posted by Gates View Post
      so i... wasnt catfished?
      wow the truth comes out
      ITS NOT MF?!
      #BRINGBACKANDREA #FREEANDREA
      #LEAVEJESSHOME
      eh doesnt add up. he is probably the original and u most likely did get catfished, lol....

Comment

Pretty sad tbh this is the def of true exposure

Comment

Originally posted by Zydrunas View Post
          This was a late night conversation with Cookie shortly after the 2016 Fall Tournament (Nov. 2016). Back then we were pretty good friends as we used to be crew managers in the now defunct crew called WP.

Posting this old conversation was a last resort but I think it's fair now under the current circumstances. Cookie has since blocked me and deleted these messages from Discord.

http://imgur.com/a/S9qnd

LMFAO they gonna do everything because of fear of taking the L
          Nice photoshop faggot none of that even happened rofl
          This one seems legit

https://imgur.com/a/6trF8
          Last edited by Coookiee; 06-12-2017, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Making up conversations now because u know u gonna lose on Saturday? LOL

Comment

Damage control kek

Comment

Originally posted by Kebabs View Post
                Damage control kek
                No need for damage control if theres no damage done lol This one is just an invalid and definitely an edited made up conversation that never happened ROFL

Comment

Originally posted by Coookiee View Post
                  Making up conversations now because u know u gonna lose on Saturday? LOL
                  Lmao I have nothing to prove to anyone, especially not to you. Anyone who knows me knows that those SS's are 100% legit & it's comical that you deny them even though I can provide many more chat logs of casual, non-fs2 related conversation between us from the same day. Maybe we can talk about that one white girl that you wanted to date. Or the time when you moved from the PH when you were 10?

You can talk to me once you've actually accomplished something as a player, otherwise keep hiding behind your hacks and stay quiet. rofl.

Comment

ahaha what a fag so he lost all motivation when he got 2-0'd by us wowwwwwww I didnt know horses cry
                    get a gf and be a man bro!

Comment

Originally posted by Zydrunas View Post

Lmao I have nothing to prove to anyone, especially not to you. Anyone who knows me knows that those SS's are 100% legit & it's comical that you deny them even though I can provide many more chat logs of casual, non-fs2 related conversation between us from the same day. Maybe we can talk about that one white girl that you wanted to date. Or the time when you moved from the PH when you were 10?

You can talk to me once you've actually accomplished something as a player, otherwise keep hiding behind your hacks and stay quiet. rofl.
                      Well, that was a weak ass reply... I expected more from you since you have the patience and wild imagination to pull out stupid made up scenarios out of your ass and post it ROFL. If youre also gonna screenshot this conversation and want to edit it, go ahead you have my permission just make it realistic this time LOL. Really gonna do everything he can think of to have me gone, eh?

K im outta here fucking liar. Dont worry imma take it easy on u on Saturday.

Comment

This is absolutely pathetic.

It's really sickening that GAMEKISS CAN'T DETECT for shit.

sigh

Comment

Originally posted by Coookiee View Post

Well, that was a weak ass reply... I expected more from you since you have the patience and wild imagination to pull out stupid made up scenarios out of your ass and post it ROFL. If youre also gonna screenshot this conversation and want to edit it, go ahead you have my permission just make it realistic this time LOL. Really gonna do everything he can think of to have me gone, eh?

K im outta here fucking liar. Dont worry imma take it easy on u on Saturday.
                          Shut the fuck up, you're a piece of shit lmfao. Putang ina hacking piece of shit

Comment

talk to a girl, hate will get you nowhere.

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post
                              This is absolutely pathetic.

It's really sickening that GAMEKISS CAN'T DETECT for shit.

sigh
                              don't worry I'm going to save this game from these scums.

Comment

Working...
                              X