X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TabbyXDDD
    started a topic Idea for a ceremony

Idea for a ceremony

can we get a new ceremony where you Hug your teammate or someone on the opposing team and since it was my idea can you low-key give it to me for free if you do decide to create and release it.

@Gms

• soldier king
    replied
    life gets hard, don't give up.

Leave a comment:

• Milks
    replied
    soldier king man i like to hug man more then i hug woman their breast will be in the way so i had to like softly hug them with men i can hug hard and tap his ass at the same time. i dont know why ur moms love woman so much.

Leave a comment:

• soldier king
    replied
    talk to a girl please child , you will be so happy.

Leave a comment:

• TabbyXDDD
    replied
    Originally posted by TobinPowellHeath View Post

People actually hug in soccer/football after they score a goal. The atmosphere is different between FSF and FS2, so I don't think you can directly compare them.

The idea of dirty dancing is obviously illogical as well, but I can actually see people doing dirty dance. Doing the hug would be kinda strange.
    Again I want it
    becase it would be highly uncomfortable for you guys if someone hugged you out of no where. I want it to be an awkward hug.

Leave a comment:

• TobinPowellHeath
    replied
    Originally posted by TabbyXDDD View Post

i honestly don't see a problem with wanting a hug ceremony. btw they have a hug ceremony in freestyle football just saying.
    People actually hug in soccer/football after they score a goal. The atmosphere is different between FSF and FS2, so I don't think you can directly compare them.

The idea of dirty dancing is obviously illogical as well, but I can actually see people doing dirty dance. Doing the hug would be kinda strange.

Leave a comment:

• soldier king
    replied
    trust me the girl of your dreams is out there but you have to make an effort to leave your house and open your mouth, you can do it!

Leave a comment:

• PopPercocets
    replied
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCWVi5D1Ks
    Last edited by PopPercocets; 12-03-2017, 02:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Milks
    replied
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSOYZbqL-2k

Leave a comment:

• Savante
    replied
    I agree with Tabby here, and would love to have some sort of encouraging ceremony.

Despite it's unfortunate fate, FSF was quite an innovator when it came to making diverse and pretty awesome ceremonies.

Leave a comment:

• Milks
    replied
    can any1 post a gif of that ass to ass ceremony from fs korea?

Leave a comment:

• Milks
    replied
    we need that ass to ass ceremony from fs korea.

Leave a comment:

• TabbyXDDD
    replied
    Originally posted by soldier king
    how can I relax when you keep giving up, don't give up on the girl of your dreams, you will get that hug you truly want if you remember you are a man and don't run away, I believe in you. She's not here she's outside of your house, believe it!
    mhmm mhmm i'll do all that once i get my hug ceremony.

Leave a comment:

• TabbyXDDD
    replied
    Originally posted by soldier king
    how about you use your money and get some gas or take train/bus/plane/bike and go to a place that has a REAL woman and actually open your mouth and say hello. I'm sure you will get a much more fulfilling result.
    Relax Soldier King. Kinda sounds like you want me to go to a strip club o.0
    Last edited by TabbyXDDD; 11-28-2017, 06:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TabbyXDDD
    replied
    So JoyCity about that hug ceremony. My monies waiting for you I know you want it e.e
    Last edited by TabbyXDDD; 11-28-2017, 03:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X