• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TabbyXDDD
    replied
    Originally posted by soldier king View Post
    Talk to a girl.
    you've been saying that for the past couple of minutes can you say something new and or constructive cuz at this point i dont know what to say to you.

Leave a comment:

• soldier king
    replied
    Talk to a girl.

Leave a comment:

• TabbyXDDD
    replied
    Originally posted by dylanoxycodone View Post
    Too soft , let's get a super Saiyan celebration ..
    i don't see the problem we have the "Love you" ceremony. so why not be able to hug people.

Leave a comment:

• dylanoxycodone
    replied
    Too soft , let's get a super Saiyan celebration ..

Leave a comment:

• TabbyXDDD
    replied
    Originally posted by K.Hipster View Post
    nah nt u just wanna hug minji
    Nice try i would hug everyone.

Leave a comment:

• K.Hipster
    replied
    nah nt u just wanna hug minji

Leave a comment:

• TabbyXDDD
    replied
    Originally posted by Kukiko View Post
    I won't hate on you, but it would be very awkward in a real life street basketball game for someone to hug me mid game... Just don't think that has a place here lol. The other celebrations can be argued the same way but they are more for laughs and somewhat realistic I suppose. (Don't know how I would react if someone pushed me like they do in freestyle tho...)
    that's why i want it for laughs can you imagine hugging shaq or one of those doubi league guys they'll probably be like "wdf" but sk would instant dc it'll be so awkward but not more awkward than dirty dancing. idk i think it would be alot of fun

Leave a comment:

• TabbyXDDD
    replied
    because you're afraid to talk to a woman, that's the closest you can get to a hug in real life sitting on your computer, you have to get out of the house, truly you do.

don't give up on girl of your dream
    if i told you i would talk to a girl later today would you drop this nonsense?

Leave a comment:

• soldier king
    replied
    because you're afraid to talk to a woman, that's the closest you can get to a hug in real life sitting on your computer, you have to get out of the house, truly you do.

don't give up on girl of your dream

Leave a comment:

• Kukiko
    replied
    I won't hate on you, but it would be very awkward in a real life street basketball game for someone to hug me mid game... Just don't think that has a place here lol. The other celebrations can be argued the same way but they are more for laughs and somewhat realistic I suppose. (Don't know how I would react if someone pushed me like they do in freestyle tho...)

Leave a comment:

• soldier king
    replied
    you need to talk to a girl so badly, this isn't a joke in the slightest. pray please, we all need God, to give men courage.

Leave a comment:

• TabbyXDDD
    replied
    so you need to simulate a hug from a guy because your afraid to talk to a girl, how does that even sound.

You need God badly in your life, go and pray for some courage.
    Lol your funny sk. but hugging a guy is not a sin sk nor wanting to hug someone on an online game. o.0

why am i getting hate for trying to get a hug ceremony on fs2 again?
    Last edited by TabbyXDDD; 06-10-2017, 11:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• soldier king
    replied
    so you need to simulate a hug from a guy because your afraid to talk to a girl, how does that even sound.

You need God badly in your life, go and pray for some courage.

Leave a comment:

• TabbyXDDD
    replied
    Originally posted by P0werplayer View Post
    I agree with Sk on this
    this is a game sir not real life.

Leave a comment:

• TabbyXDDD
    replied
    You truly truly truly truly need a girlfriend and i'm so sad you made this post.
    sk this is a game not real life. if they create this ceremony your the first to get hugged

Leave a comment:

Working...
X