New Freestyle Basketball 2 Public Discord Server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Freestyle Basketball 2 Public Discord Server

After some time of planning, I finally finished the Freestyle Public server since it didn't have one. I did it for fun and was requested to do one so here it is. First Freestyle 2 Basketball Public Discord server. I hope you guys all have fun and find it as better way to communicate with our community

Discord Server Link:

https://discord.gg/NtJAaXC

Yeah the Official FS2 Discord is https://discord.gg/rwmgDm

Comment

Originally posted by ShaqOneal View Post
      Yeah the Official FS2 Discord is https://discord.gg/rwmgDm
      That looks outdated and all..js.

Comment

Originally posted by HassanWhiteside View Post

That looks outdated and all..js.
        You are a fucking random with 15 players in a discord and have val as mod. That is pretty outdated in itself. Nice try scrub

No one needs another shit Discord channel with a dude who loves to be catfished. Keep trying you fuckhead!

Comment

Shaq cmon sonn chilllll no need to try body hassan...

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyButler View Post
            Shaq cmon sonn chilllll no need to try body hassan...
            You are right! Mb
            Just dont like dudes tryna talk down. Just because our channel dont have 20 seperate chat channels (because it is pointless) and have 15 different mods ( useless ) and stupid RPG games, doesnt mean our discord is 'outdate' we have no need for that stupid shit non-sense. All the players there know it.

Comment

Yeah I don't know why you would need to make an entire new discord for this. You could have just asked for the current one to be updated or worked together with them to make it better. This is just dividing the already tiny community.

Comment

I looked at the previous chats of official fs discord and damn, beef upon niggaz get roasted and exposure, like most ppl are on both discords but some ppl don't need the cancer that the fs heros try n give each other no offence

Comment

I looked at the previous chats of official fs discord and damn, beef upon niggaz get roasted and exposure, like most ppl are on both discords but some ppl don't need the cancer that the fs heros try n give each other no offence
                  One of the main reasons this community can't grow. Yes it's nice to be competitive but seems like the majority of the main player base just plays to stomp on each other's pride rather than for fun.

Comment

I ain't beefing with no one! This chump could have said nothing about being 'outdated" and it would have been cool. I simply posted that there is already an FS2 discord that has been part of the community for a while. Its no bullshit, no nonsense, where people will not get kicked for speaking up about shit 'ahem Pie-trash discord' those discords are run by children who act like children.
                    Last edited by ShaqOneal; 05-31-2017, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaqOneal View Post

I ain't beefing with no one! This chump could have said nothing about being 'outdated" and it would have been cool. I simply posted that there is already an FS2 discord that has been part of the community for a while. Its no bullshit, no nonsense, where people will not get kicked for speaking up about shit 'ahem Pie-trash discord' those discords are run by children who act like children.
                      My boy, I didn't see no discord for FS2, people was saying there was none and all. You come posting your discord instead of trying to join the server in PM me or something. Your discord looks outdated because its not organized and you got your latest post dating back to the 11/27/2016 and 4/08/2017. Doesn't seem to be active to me. If I knew there was a FS2 Discord server I wouldn't even waste my time making one FYI. Did you even see the discord I did versus the one you have or whatever, lol. Just saying man, on some no hate stuff but it doesn't look appealing to the human eye. Btw too, its actually 50 players not 15. Get your numbers correct. I think having mods in my server is a good thing to, haters gonna be haters tho -shrugs-

http://imgur.com/a/rDl5D
                      Last edited by HassanWhiteside; 05-31-2017, 06:15 PM.

Comment

My boy, I didn't see no discord for FS2, people was saying there was none and all. You come posting your discord instead of trying to join the server in PM me or something. Your discord looks outdated because its not organized and you got your latest post dating back to the 11/27/2016 and 4/08/2017. Doesn't seem to be active to me. If I knew there was a FS2 Discord server I wouldn't even waste my time making one FYI. Did you even see the discord I did versus the one you have or whatever, lol. Just saying man, on some no hate stuff but it doesn't look appealing to the human eye. Btw too, its actually 50 players not 15. Get your numbers correct. I think having mods in my server is a good thing to, haters gonna be haters tho -shrugs-

http://imgur.com/a/rDl5D
                        I hope you realize you're in the #replayfiles channel. LUL

Comment

Originally posted by Zydrunas View Post

I hope you realize you're in the #replayfiles channel. LUL
                          LOL, the only thing thats a little active is the #fs2 text channel.

Comment

LOL, the only thing thats a little active is the #fs2 text channel.
                            This little fuck boi is pathetic. He comes on my discord takes screenshots, requests me as a friend, posts his shitty ass fucking discord link on our Discord and is in here talking shit. I went on that shit ass discord and there was nothing going on there. As a matter of fact, you are the first person I am banning from the channel in over 3 months. Congrats you fucking noob! You win!

Comment

Sigh can u niqqas CHILL, fken CHILL

Comment

Working...
                              X