This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revenge View Post
    Oh shit you linked me to an ex breitbart writer you enlighten yourself first. Always fact check otherwise you run the risk of looking dumb. I can see the terrorists have already beaten you. Truely sad, their mission is to make people hate muslims, in turn making muslims hate us. The US electing trump is a big step in the direction they want to see happen. Do you not see that? Do you not understand what the entire point of terrorism is? I'm not going to post in here again, because im derailing the thread.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact...-are-radicals/

Check out these two it may help you in the future with picking who influences your thought process to avoid looking like a brainwashed fool in the future.
    https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/politifact/
    https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/breitbart/

Comment

Do I smell lib cuck in here?

Comment

Originally posted by revenge View Post
        Do I smell lib cuck in here?
        aw youre one of those guys huh? Ive had this "discussion" maybe 30 times in the la st 2 years. You will make some crazy outlandish claim, backed up by a story by a biased source, i will respond by sending you a fact check showing you how wrong you are. Then i will fact check my fact check just to make sure. Then instead of acting like a normal human being who can have a conversation about factual information, or a debate with someone. You will hurl insults like a child, i will eventually give up and move on, and you will feel like youve won. Even though at no point have you presented any facts to back up your point, or fact check the stories that you send.

Also if being a "Lib cuck" is an insult, let me figure out what that means exactly. Does it mean i know global warming is a reality? Does it mean i believe in fairness and equality for all races, and genders? Does it mean i believe the world should work together? Does it mean i believe in a healthcare plan that doesnt leave millions uninsured? Does it mean i believe in an education system that is on the same level as the rest of the world instead of a faltering one? Does it mean i dont think people should have Military grade weapons in their homes? Does it mean i believe in a transparency for political contributions? If it means those things than thank you that is indeed what i am.

Alright ive finished this argument. Goodbye revenge, i hope one day you seek out facts, and/or learn to have a debate about a topic like a mature person instead of trying to throw insults.

@The original poster i apologies sincerely for derailing your thread. I can't help myself sometimes. Best wishes on making this event a reality.

Comment

No need to debate with someone who is ignorant to facts.

Comment

Originally posted by SlipNSlide View Post

aw youre one of those guys huh? Ive had this "discussion" maybe 30 times in the la st 2 years. You will make some crazy outlandish claim, backed up by a story by a biased source, i will respond by sending you a fact check showing you how wrong you are. Then i will fact check my fact check just to make sure. Then instead of acting like a normal human being who can have a conversation about factual information, or a debate with someone. You will hurl insults like a child, i will eventually give up and move on, and you will feel like youve won. Even though at no point have you presented any facts to back up your point, or fact check the stories that you send.

Also if being a "Lib cuck" is an insult, let me figure out what that means exactly. Does it mean i know global warming is a reality? Does it mean i believe in fairness and equality for all races, and genders? Does it mean i believe the world should work together? Does it mean i believe in a healthcare plan that doesnt leave millions uninsured? Does it mean i believe in an education system that is on the same level as the rest of the world instead of a faltering one? Does it mean i dont think people should have Military grade weapons in their homes? Does it mean i believe in a transparency for political contributions? If it means those things than thank you that is indeed what i am.

Alright ive finished this argument. Goodbye revenge, i hope one day you seek out facts, and/or learn to have a debate about a topic like a mature person instead of trying to throw insults.

@The original poster i apologies sincerely for derailing your thread. I can't help myself sometimes. Best wishes on making this event a reality.
            Very well said.

Comment

He was wrong to insult you the way he did but he is not wrong about his info. I don't want to start a war on these forums over this but I'm not going to call someone 100% wrong when they are not. Most liberal beliefs are indeed very nice, but you can't be living in a fantasy that is literally impossible due to the nature of mankind being terrible and selfish. It's not being negative, it's just seeing things in reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post
                He was wrong to insult you the way he did but he is not wrong about his info. I don't want to start a war on these forums over this but I'm not going to call someone 100% wrong when they are not. Most liberal beliefs are indeed very nice, but you can't be living in a fantasy that is literally impossible due to the nature of mankind being terrible and selfish. It's not being negative, it's just seeing things in reality.

Check out these two it may help you in the future with picking who influences your thought process to avoid looking like a brainwashed fool in the future.

He's not wrong is he? Fantasy? or Fact? its not up to you to decide, its up to actual facts to decide. Facts, which i have just provided you with. Enjoy.

Comment

He's not wrong is he? Fantasy? or Fact? its not up to you to decide, its up to actual facts to decide. Facts, which i have just provided you with. Enjoy.
                  Actually now you are proving yourself just as low and foolish as how you accused him to be lol. You are providing information and parroting what this website is telling you is actual fact as well, proving you are indeed just as brainwashed as anyone else. Please develop your own opinion instead of posting pointless links to prove your already shallow and non existent beliefs. You and many other liberals will earn a lot more respect for showing you have some drive to actually do something and have some beliefs rather than stand on the sidelines pointing fingers and pretending to be above everyone else. In the end yes, it is indeed "up to you to decide". Have a nice day.
                  Last edited by Kukiko; 06-03-2017, 06:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post

Actually now you are proving yourself just as low and foolish as how you accused him to be lol. You are proving information and parroting what this website is telling you is actual fact as well, proving you are indeed just as brainwashed as anyone else. Please develop your own opinion instead of posting pointless links to prove your already shallow and non existent beliefs. You and many other liberals will earn a lot more respect for showing you have some drive to actually do something and have some beliefs rather than stand on the sidelines pointing fingers and pretending to be above everyone else. In the end yes, it is indeed "up to you to decide". Have a nice day.
                    What are you even talking about lol... Can we not trust politi fact anymore? Its been one of the most trustworthy fact checking websites for years. The article he presented was false, it was based on a survey of muslims. If you read the article, instead of accusing people you dont know of random things, you may find exactly how the facts he used were inaccurate, as he skewed many of the numbers in order to prove his point. For example, the article on Politi fact, an actual fact checking website that has been around since The George W Bush Era. It tells you exactly what version of Shari'a Law they believe in. Not all forms are the same, also it points out that many Muslims don't believe Shari'a law should apply to non muslims. Though the numbers are still scary high when you look at the real numbers. It is no where close to 80 percent of muslims worldwide that want to, or believe killing people is how they should go about it. Shapiro also took the percentage of muslims who thought that muslim women should wear headscarfs, and added them into the pool of "Radicalized islamic terror.", feel free to provide me with facts, i will fact check them. If they are real facts we can continue to have an actual debate. So far all you have done is type nonsense, and attack me with no real factual evidence to back it up. I never attacked you bud, i just cut and pasted the factcheck i did on the link he sent me, then cut and pasted the factcheck of my factcheck, then cut and pasted a pole that shows the general bias of the information that i sent you. So..... Feel free to hit me with some facts that show me im low and foolish, or shallow, or that my link is pointless. Englighten me please, im always up for learning. Unlike some, my mind is open to new information, and ways of thought.

I also work in the Education System, I'm also studying climate science so later in life i can work to leave the earth a better place than i left it. So, i am doing my part. A small part, but nonetheless a part. I'm not sure what you would consider actually doing something about it to be. Should i join the peace corp and head to iraq? Make sure you know who you are speaking to before making baseless accusations based on assumptions. What do you do for a living Kukiko?

Its not up to me to develop my own opinion on facts. I am presented with an article, i research it to make sure it is true, then i talk about it. Thats how you find facts Kukiko. You dont find them by sitting in your chair staring at a computer screen and forming your own opinion on what the truth is. Anyways im done with you people, i link you to a fact check, you somehow dispute the fact check... and you all hurl insults back. Somehow you're ok with that i guess? Maybe you should research what Politifact is? I'm not sure you know what it is. They expose Obama lying too, Hilary Clinton, all dem dems.
                    Last edited by SlipNSlide; 06-03-2017, 06:33 AM.

Comment

jesus why am i having a political debate on fs2 forums... probably only 80 percent of you are of age to vote. Let me just stop myself. You're all right, im wrong i apologies for letting yall trigger me.

Comment

Those who live by the sword die by the sword.

Comment

jesus why am i having a political debate on fs2 forums... probably only 80 percent of you are of age to vote. Let me just stop myself. You're all right, im wrong i apologies for letting yall trigger me.
                          Cuz you are pretending to be innocent while accusing people of being brainwashed fools. Then you assume everyone is underage? Gtfo with that dude. Don't expect people not to argue with you when you directly insult people. All I said was he was not completely wrong and I still stand by that. I never said he was 100% right either. I implied that a lot of Muslim culture has it to where violent acts are solutions to things that should not be. Such as doing things for their God like killing gays and blowing up buildings to get recognition. Don't play innocent like you did nothing wrong after throwing out insults.

Comment

What are you even talking about lol... Can we not trust politi fact anymore? Its been one of the most trustworthy fact checking websites for years. The article he presented was false, it was based on a survey of muslims. If you read the article, instead of accusing people you dont know of random things, you may find exactly how the facts he used were inaccurate, as he skewed many of the numbers in order to prove his point. For example, the article on Politi fact, an actual fact checking website that has been around since The George W Bush Era. It tells you exactly what version of Shari'a Law they believe in. Not all forms are the same, also it points out that many Muslims don't believe Shari'a law should apply to non muslims. Though the numbers are still scary high when you look at the real numbers. It is no where close to 80 percent of muslims worldwide that want to, or believe killing people is how they should go about it. Shapiro also took the percentage of muslims who thought that muslim women should wear headscarfs, and added them into the pool of "Radicalized islamic terror.", feel free to provide me with facts, i will fact check them. If they are real facts we can continue to have an actual debate. So far all you have done is type nonsense, and attack me with no real factual evidence to back it up. I never attacked you bud, i just cut and pasted the factcheck i did on the link he sent me, then cut and pasted the factcheck of my factcheck, then cut and pasted a pole that shows the general bias of the information that i sent you. So..... Feel free to hit me with some facts that show me im low and foolish, or shallow, or that my link is pointless. Englighten me please, im always up for learning. Unlike some, my mind is open to new information, and ways of thought.

I also work in the Education System, I'm also studying climate science so later in life i can work to leave the earth a better place than i left it. So, i am doing my part. A small part, but nonetheless a part. I'm not sure what you would consider actually doing something about it to be. Should i join the peace corp and head to iraq? Make sure you know who you are speaking to before making baseless accusations based on assumptions. What do you do for a living Kukiko?

Its not up to me to develop my own opinion on facts. I am presented with an article, i research it to make sure it is true, then i talk about it. Thats how you find facts Kukiko. You dont find them by sitting in your chair staring at a computer screen and forming your own opinion on what the truth is. Anyways im done with you people, i link you to a fact check, you somehow dispute the fact check... and you all hurl insults back. Somehow you're ok with that i guess? Maybe you should research what Politifact is? I'm not sure you know what it is. They expose Obama lying too, Hilary Clinton, all dem dems.
                            The reason I'm calling you out on this is because I have been to Iraq for a few months, not for research purposes but I have indeed seen what is going on over there. So why don't YOU make sure you know who you are speaking to before making baseless accusations based on assumptions. You talk about researching and making sure things are fact online? How tf can you verify that? Do you meet these online people and put a lie detector on them? Instead of crunching "exact" percentages, which any brain dead monkey can tell you is impossible, all I am saying is dont pretend to know things from your superficial research that you think is always proven and accurate. So please stop with this pointless argument and name calling bull shit. Thanks.
                            Last edited by Kukiko; 06-03-2017, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Sorry about the pointless war again, just stating beliefs, if you would like to continue arguing please send me PM, back to the original post. No I do not believe they should hold an event like that for any 1 culture due to the conflict it can cause which I am responsible for as well.

Comment

You both make some good points tbh.
                                Kukkito lived there for a few months/year
                                slip provided facts.
                                Most of the world will lie including presidents/prime ministers
                                fs2 forums unfortunately is not the area to debate about politics. With politics it's one of those topics that can derail at any moment. With that being said -- I am also sorry for the original poster for this topic but I have to close this one

Comment

Working...
                                X