need to fix game ballance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by momo24 View Post
    You need a C can 3pt, and pg can steal. It is all about lineup. There is no certain lineup can win it all right now. It all has its weakness maybe except the 3 PFs with hack.
    you are right.

Comment

Originally posted by soldier king View Post
      if sw can score in 3 sec I wanna see it sir. Trip prevention doesn't activate every time and even if it does, most you will get is a 2 from SW.
      tell you how hard to stop it. give me friend

fvckonu

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel Soegiarto View Post
        SW is the weakest position and you need to nerf it more?
        Let me say this,
        1. his dunk easy to block, if your opponent team has 210++ block and good defender, you're probably have a bad time.
        2. They don't have any alley to make swing-play work.
        3. As ISO scorrer, DG/PG far better.
        4. His 3s same like PG, +24, no ressist.

As PG, PG jumpers is easy to block, you jump late and the ball MOST LIKELY fail to go in.
        The hard one is how to block ISO, seriously devs (I'm looking at you, JCE), make manual layup more easier to block.

Thankfully now center has more back block range, make it easier to trap ISO.
        your right. to nerf manual rayup is good idea.

Comment

i dont think asia is better.
          i think NA tourney is more interest than asia tourney, become many difference teams are play. like 3pf, dash, 2PG, and so on.

only i want to say is, nerf iso please. its too strong.
          japan won tourney with bored iso so many time.

thanks guys. i want more communicate and discuss with na players.

if you want to fight our team, tell me.

Comment

if you look at tournament's history iso teams with 2 sf have lost multiple tournament including pg sf sf (Fixt) to sg pg c dash.
            I'm guessing the dash level needs to be improved, watch korean tapes to see dash pros.

the last tournament just had an iso team (sg sf sf/pg) lose to a sf iso with a c spot up shooter.

enter usa tournament and see the level of competition, there's just not enough people in your server so you think there's only one way, be creative! Find way to use a c.

Comment

Hi, so what FvckonU saying is, if you don't believe him, come to Asia and play CL or sth so you can decide does he a Pro or not. If you're saying about 2 SF team crushed at the tournament, you could check it by watching asian tournament where EXE playing. EXE Defence is different, and Asia people are advanced on ISO. Also, not only their ISO are advanced but Asian server has a lot of God Cards, even a noob or a poor guy could have god deck with subs. So ASIAN player adapted how to def against +24-36(long lay range) with 3pt succ which is average at Asia server. or PF long dunker with 24-48 long lay range (which is common now at ASIA) either Clean/Alert acc. So you can't tell if they are hacking or not since PF with +48 man block range+24movespeed does exist at ASIA server. He's not trying to degrading NA playing style, but I wonder why you guys are trolling him and Asian Server? LOL. Isn;t it at NA server itself, the notable champions or players are actually Asian ? or coming from Asia? please tell me i'm wrong. back from KS white suit squad which are Pinoys, to PA's Which is Korean,Korean, Chinese, and then to NOBLE which is Korean and lately? QNM which is Chinese. Meanwhile, you were talking about the Asian server itself LOL.
              Last edited by ZaynMk2; 05-04-2017, 06:41 AM.

Comment

I don't know if you guys won't admit it or are ignorance, but a year ago EXE (FvckOnU and mine) play Master League at NA few times, yes it's a Master League when you lose you lose your crew points, but when you won, you got quite enough crew points. Yes they play at NA with 120-150ms Ping, which is giving them disadvantage of easily got blocked due to network issue.

Anyway this is the video from backthen
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NACpqhAOmtw

FvckOnU didnt even play at that matches, also their main PG (KissShots) didnt even use his pg at that matches. also Pazoo who's actually their Corner SF who rarely almost never do offence at tournament with EXE are the one who's doing attack at that time. So yeah they are not even on their best, but yet they still nailing the game. But i didn't see FvCkOnU trolling/trashtalking NA server, while he actually complimenting NA server lol. So if you guys want to proof it to him, he's asking you to bring your team and play with EXE or Mixx from Japan

Attached Files
                Last edited by ZaynMk2; 05-04-2017, 06:39 AM.

Comment

Any position w/ max layup range is really hard to stop to be honest
                  only PF with good cards and seriously fast reaction or C with high block and speed can lock down those offense
                  however, good PF and C I mentioned even have a hard time guarding those max layup range who know how to offense at it best

imo, C with good speed and skill is the most effective defense against ISO
                  but C is a disadvantage in term of offense cuz the one who guarding C can always cover mid defender and block a layup that come to his way, unless your C have at least +24 3pt success

Asia is flooding w/ ISO right now(since long ago) cuz it easiest to execute and very effective, but to master it like EXE did, I think it as hard as any other play style
                  Asia champions are all ISOer for longer than 1 year(if I'm not wrong), and people was like: "Oh, ISOers always got a ring, lets do ISO too!!"
                  Another reason why Asia is full of ISO is ping issue, idk if other servers have the same issue, but ping difference afffect our play style a lot
                  I want to write a thread about an effect of ping in detail very long ago, but I'm too lazy to do it cuz it kinda long
                  Last edited by Kawazumi; 05-04-2017, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ZaynMk2 View Post
                    I don't know if you guys won't admit it or are ignorance, but a year ago EXE (FvckOnU and mine) play Master League at NA few times, yes it's a Master League when you lose you lose your crew points, but when you won, you got quite enough crew points. Yes they play at NA with 120-150ms Ping, which is giving them disadvantage of easily got blocked due to network issue.

Anyway this is the video from backthen
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NACpqhAOmtw

FvckOnU didnt even play at that matches, also their main PG (KissShots) didnt even use his pg at that matches. also Pazoo who's actually their Corner SF who rarely almost never do offence at tournament with EXE are the one who's doing attack at that time. So yeah they are not even on their best, but yet they still nailing the game. But i didn't see FvCkOnU trolling/trashtalking NA server, while he actually complimenting NA server lol. So if you guys want to proof it to him, he's asking you to bring your team and play with EXE or Mixx from Japan

feels like you're trying to bring unnecessary drama

Comment

Originally posted by ""Elite"" View Post
                      feels like you're trying to bring unnecessary drama
                      Uh atleast i dont talk big w/o prove, it's such an evidencebased to strengthen my argument after all, if i didn't said/attached who know, they might say i'm dreaming or giving too much excuses after excuses. But well few ppl who play at NA and Asia would prob say, Asia was more competitive and their iso is more advanced, My Friend said when raida came to asia and playin with him, they met some japanese iso PF, suddenly Raid said "no one iso like this at NA" or even Zyd who said at twitch that Asia>NA, their iso are so advanced than us. Also I remember he said it out loud when he visit Asia server too. Those words have spread like worms here and well yeah there's a lot of noobs too at Asia. But there's a lot of bugabuser and hacker too here. But the difference is, that GM can't tell if they hack stat or not since most ppl at Asia have godsub deck
                      Last edited by ZaynMk2; 05-04-2017, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Asia server small ball iso is pro. They compensate for their ping by playing an efficient offense and a disciplined defense. A team that knows how to rotate, steal and block and can score every possession with a layup will easily beat any dash/swing/pillar team. Asia server ISO minimizes their dependency on rebounds and cards.

I would still say that if the best teams from NA/EU/Asia were brought together for one tournament, I think Asia server would win.

It's too bad ISO is a boring playstyle... Yet dash gets nerfed to the ground RIP

Comment

iso had a nerf too ↑, and I don't think dash is nerfed completely, u just need a higher level of skill to use it.
                          dash takes teamwork which most people don't want to work on, it's not worse or better than iso.

As I saw it in the tournament semi finals of previous tournament, dash was getting the c wide open layups each play but 1 or 2 mistakes made the difference without defensive stops. In the finals Lex got stopped with swarming team defense on iso.

you say layup is so easy to get in iso, but when you're facing high level I don't think it is and you need teamwork on iso/spacing plans just like other play styles.

Comment

Mixx iso so pro. We win both games against them but because we get huge ping advantage like 30 vs 150. Their iso shrewd.PF and.power.sf can block like god.

Comment

Originally posted by soldier king View Post
                              iso had a nerf too ↑, and I don't think dash is nerfed completely, u just need a higher level of skill to use it.
                              dash takes teamwork which most people don't want to work on, it's not worse or better than iso.

As I saw it in the tournament semi finals of previous tournament, dash was getting the c wide open layups each play but 1 or 2 mistakes made the difference without defensive stops. In the finals Lex got stopped with swarming team defense on iso.

you say layup is so easy to get in iso, but when you're facing high level I don't think it is and you need teamwork on iso/spacing plans just like other play styles.
                              Yes iso got nerfed, but it didn't change the way people play it. The only difference is that layups miss more now. As for dash, pick n move and screen plays got completely reworked such that dash teams had to reconsider the way they played. The iso nerf doesn't even compare to what happened to dash.

I also disagree when you say that people give up too easily on the teamwork component in dash. A lot of people practice their dash and want to become good passers and playmakers out of the offense, but like anything that is skill based, people can plateau or reach a point where improvement is marginal. Inherent factors such as reaction time, hand-eye coordination, analytical prowess are ultimately limited by genetics, physical health, etc.
                              ​​
                              I also never said layups are easy to get in ISO, especially not against good teams. But if you ever take a look at Asia server iso, especially Mixx, you'll realize how easy they make it look. They literally score within seconds every possession and get back on defense. Their level of iso is much more advanced than in NA.

Lastly, it''s interesting to see the differences in meta between the three servers. Hell, Asia was running 2 SF back when it was normal for NA iso to run 1/2 PF's. Many EU big did moving screen back when NA was still learning how to use pick and move. This isn't to say that we're the worst server out of the three, but we as NA players can learn by studying what's effective on the other servers.

Comment

The problem is ISO is boring to watch, boring to def against, and it's takes away the fun from the game.
                                Seriously, it's need nerf.

You want to nerf ISO?
                                Easy, makes the low block stats defender easier time to block the other guard manual layup.

Comment

Working...
                                X