Just a new baller passing through.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a new baller passing through.

This topic will be pretty much me introducing myself to the fs2 forums.Not that anyone gives a shit but oh well.

My name is Jack,Im 16 years old,I Have zero confidence in myself and I'm a no life FS2 player.I've been playing since 2015 on steam.I Didn't play it as much back then cause of alot of work and shit.But then the steam version would not launch(On which i had a lvl 49 PG,now i cant get the free BB coupon.Woo.)So i downloaded it from the browser.Had no idea this game had a forum and decided to create an account for shits and giggles,fucking around and just getting roasted due to how bad i am at FS2.I Play every single position but my favorite is SF/PF cause i play SF/PF in real life. That's pretty much it.Feel free to say hi to a new Baller passing through,If not then tell me to fuck off,which i shall do now.

Also regarding the "Getting roasted due to how bad i am at FS2." If anybody actually wants to take the time to maybe gimme a few tips or anything that might help me get better,feel free to do so.If not then just tell me how shit i am.

I Also love 1v1ing.If you wanna get an easy win feel free to hit me up.I'll be your stat padder .
    Last edited by D-Aura; 04-06-2017, 04:03 AM.

Unspoken rule in both life and in the forums: If you want anyone to respect you, stop putting yourself down. Who cares what people think? You're only as good as you think you are.

Welcome to the forums.

Comment

You can add me in game: Soldier_King, MoonAndBack, LoveLeadsUs

Comment

Originally posted by soldier king View Post
        You can add me in game: Soldier_King, MoonAndBack, LoveLeadsUs
        I Forgot to mention i play in Asia,But sure.Just lemme know which region you play in.I Dont mind a little lag

Comment

What's good, person.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalPlanet View Post
            What's good, person.
            How ya doin buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Aura View Post

How ya doin buddy.
              We live.

You?

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalPlanet View Post

We live.

You?
                Deleted the normal fs2 version to make steam version work.didnt work.reinstalled normal fs2 and now that doesnt work,and i have school in 4 hours and i havent slept in 2 days due to insomnia

Nais.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Aura View Post

Deleted the normal fs2 version to make steam version work.didnt work.reinstalled normal fs2 and now that doesnt work,and i have school in 4 hours and i havent slept in 2 days due to insomnia

Nais.
                  Fellow student, I see. I feel you on not getting sleep, way too many assignments coming up at the end of the year. SF is also my fav position on here, though I don't really play FS2 much anymore. Like Zyd said, don't roast yourself before others even think about doing so. You're probably not as bad as you think you are.

Comment

Originally posted by enyiga View Post
                    Fellow student, I see. I feel you on not getting sleep, way too many assignments coming up at the end of the year. SF is also my fav position on here, though I don't really play FS2 much anymore. Like Zyd said, don't roast yourself before others even think about doing so. You're probably not as bad as you think you are.
                    Yeah im not as bad i think i am.I Only average around 8 turnovers each game and miss wide open jumpers and i fall for every pump fake

Comment

hey, there's nothing wrong with roasting yourself. i'm proud to say i'm probably the worst player to regularly visit this forum. i wear it like armor, i embrace it and no one can hurt me calling me a noob.

Comment

Originally posted by yiyagiteller View Post
                        hey, there's nothing wrong with roasting yourself. i'm proud to say i'm probably the worst player to regularly visit this forum. i wear it like armor, i embrace it and no one can hurt me calling me a noob.
                        Oi dont even start saying the word noob without me in the list

Comment

Hi. This forum is so dry, you'd be better off joining another one. But anyways, sup.

Comment

U need confidence

Comment

What's ur ign fam ?

Comment

Working...
                              X