Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Swing Man BUFF! (Did Gk DROP SW 3pt even more recently???!!!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swing Man BUFF! (Did Gk DROP SW 3pt even more recently???!!!)

Bro comparing SF to SW, literally SF gets more shit then SW and its more op. Let me explain, SF gets 3pt focus and more reb base stat, it has more reb skills and can slash just as good as a SW. GK don't bullshit me saying that back-dribble is op, or scoop layup is op. The only unique skill that is useful is anti-face up and it isn't worth the bullshit that SW doesn't get to have. Can you give us 3pt focus or fucking buff our slashing ability, like give us pass fake layup (I'm joking that would make us unfair). Overall SW potential isn't even close to SF's potential, SF has equal slashing abilities (aka finishing at the rim) as SW (SW might have a slight advantage) and 3pt comparison is literally unfair, because SW misses wide even with 3pt success, not to mention SW also bricks wide open midranges occasionally, though not as much as 3pt.

So Game Kiss please explain to me how SF has better 3pt shot if, swing man is suppose to be a mix of SG and SF, how does fucking SF have more 3pt skills and has a better 3pt overall if SW is suppose to be a fucking mix of SG and SF. Shouldn't SW have a slightly better shot if it's a mix of SG too? What the fuck GK I'm tired of bricking when I have almost 200 3pt att and I have cards for 3pt success.

https://gyazo.com/218e0a8594ee36010b9f2644a108b97d (wiki saying what swing man is)

https://gyazo.com/9316bddcb506b6b1181663c370b83dc7 (My 3pt and 2pt attr)

-Kotumi

lmao I feel my like 3pt success has dropped even more recently.

Comment

Sfs don't need box out lmao. They can keep chip out imo

Comment

leave the sf the fuck alone.

Comment

PG needs block catch
          SG needs free-will dunk & manual dunk
          SF needs dive
          PF needs sp steals & intercept
          C needs brd3, sp drive & baseball pass.

Comment

I agree with Kobe 100%

Comment

I'm saying to leave SF alone, but if SW is fucking trash compared to both SG and SF. How is it a "combination" of both positions if it's fucking inferior in shooting 3s.

Comment

I dont feel the need to leave SFs alone,this is getting ridiculous,this is unfair,you destroyed my dg with 200+ 3pt who makes 3s worse then my pg with 160 3s atr,i dont know how is it even possible.Anyway i started playing with my sw thats 50 lvl only to find it cant even make 3 anymore(and i got king of 3 with him),whatsoever it misses open midshots BS.And while i miss open shots SFs score 3 and mid right into my face,so i as 50 lvl all rounder look like total nab versus them.SF shall be fourth best scorer from 3 range and second best from mid range.About 3 range it should be like this SG>DG>SW>SF,and about mid range SW>SF>DG>SG,buuuut nah i saw Cs who made midshots better then my SW and DG.i have 20 real friends in here and i swear to god if you dont make DG better from 3 range then fkin SF ill make them all leave this fkin game.ty in advance,i beleive you will make something about this(sure i do o.O).

Comment

SW imo unless you have the cards is not really meant for 3pt shooting it's more of a cut/slasher l, take off the dribble type of position

Comment

Bro if you wanna hit crazy 3's make a SG. SW in this game are built for attacking the rim not 3s.

Comment

SWs are fine.

Comment

Originally posted by elBelgrado View Post
                        About 3 range it should be like this SG>DG>SW>SF,and about mid range SW>SF>DG>SG
                        It's apparent the people that made SW don't understand the true role of a swingman.

SF mids don't need to be touched. The GMs already nerfed them before. At the very least, they need to buff SW mid success and 3pt attribute (while lowering long layup).

Comment

Originally posted by enyiga View Post
                          It's apparent the people that made SW don't understand the true role of a swingman.

SF mids don't need to be touched. The GMs already nerfed them before. At the very least, they need to buff SW mid success and 3pt attribute (while lowering long layup).
                          SF mid doesnt need to be touched o.O dear god did i just read this.Anyone who says that SF should score better then DG especially 3s is a total basketball noob to me,period.Swingman is SG/SF hybrid and that being said it need to have close 3 to SG and close mid to SF,and not worse 3 then SF and worse mid then SG,absolute BS,you can say what you want,but in reality DG is much better scorer then SF and that should be too in this game.SF is meant to score closer to basket and 3 when open and not in the face of enemy.NERF SF,BOOST DG AND SW.

Comment

Originally posted by elBelgrado View Post

SF mid doesnt need to be touched o.O dear god did i just read this.Anyone who says that SF should score better then DG especially 3s is a total basketball noob to me,period.Swingman is SG/SF hybrid and that being said it need to have close 3 to SG and close mid to SF,and not worse 3 then SF and worse mid then SG,absolute BS,you can say what you want,but in reality DG is much better scorer then SF and that should be too in this game.SF is meant to score closer to basket and 3 when open and not in the face of enemy.NERF SF,BOOST DG AND SW.
                            .... in most teams small forwards are either the first for second choice to score but it depends on the team game plan. And sw is like a slasher. If you played 2K17 you see that slashers have good dribble attributes , low shooting attributes and high layup attributes. If anything gamekiss should boost sw speed. And if a sf is making 3s in your face your defense is just bad then. All your post is based on groundless statements and personal feelings about small forwards.

Comment

Originally posted by ""Elite"" View Post
                              .... in most teams small forwards are either the first for second choice to score but it depends on the team game plan. And sw is like a slasher. If you played 2K17 you see that slashers have good dribble attributes , low shooting attributes and high layup attributes. If anything gamekiss should boost sw speed. And if a sf is making 3s in your face your defense is just bad then. All your post is based on groundless statements and personal feelings about small forwards.
                              Sooo my defense is bad,ok.thats your argument,thats what you say to me.Im not here to defend SW imo,but to defend DG,there is no normal reason for SF to have more chance to make 3 in face then DG,you can say what you want but thats the fact.Imnot against SF having more chance to make midshot but 3?Cmon lets be honest,in reality SFs 3s are nowhere near DGs.And yes im having personal feelings towards SF but i wont say whats on my mind cause i would get banned,but be honest and say do you have personal feelings towards SF like i do,just inverted?

Comment

Working...
                              X