The new roll the dice event is completely bugged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Popcorn;n186636]

I can't tell if you're trying to take jabs at me or not, so I'll stay humble. I still have hope, I'm just not impressed with how things are starting off

I don't take jabs at you sam. I just said that cause you know what. And im glad you still have faith. Let's not treat Thor for a month of what he's done including VVIP and some other events. Trust me on this one. More things are in store for us.

Comment

VVIP is nice and I'm happy with the daily login events so far. I'll give credit where credit is due. I understand that I'm being extremely critical and I hope that Thor can understand the mountain of frustration that was handed off to him. We've been unhappy for years and I'm being vocal because I want him and the others to understand our frustration so that he can improve on it.

Comment

I really don't want to hate on GK, but we're seriously in need of new content. We're lacking a lot of shit in the M shop and the Sakun shop ( Dem masks and items yo, where they at? ).. the new events like Billy's bargain blitz was a nice addition and the lucky box was a good way to get old limited suits back. But with this... As if the reward for the event wasn't shitty enough already, it's buggy upon release.
        Srsly, can we just get old events like mega rush, epic coin shop with another dark force set ( or a new skeleton suit, maybe? Or smth cool ) back? Those were the best events by far and I'd like to see them coming back..

Comment

Working...
        X