X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolutely Unbelievable

Repost:

A few of us here spent HOURS on the forums yesterday, just for all of our threads to be closed regarding the topic, and now I wake to see that nearly all but a few threads have been DELETED.

Some of us kept going way past midnight, knowing that the threads would likely be closed but with consolation knowing that people would be able to check it out in the morning and catch up.

This is entirely and utterly pathetic and I have lost hope of any freedom of speech on this forums.

However, I have recovered two of my deleted posts last night that really summed up my thoughts on the situation.

How blind do you have to be to see all this negative feedback from the community and still conclude that you did nothing wrong?

How blind do you have to be to see that you and Sanct were the only MODS out of all three servers to play like this and still conclude that you did nothing wrong?

How blind do you have to be to close topic after topic on the forums attacking you and still conclude that you did nothing wrong?

How blind do you have to be to hear complaint after complaint from new and old player alike that participated and still conclude that you did nothing wron
    I just rewatched Valioa's stream. It pains me to watch this all over again. You could definitely hear that Valioa genuinely wanted the other team to win. Even Valioa didn't expect Kuzi and Sanct to actually try to keep scoring at the end of these games.

From this event, 36 players were chosen to play. 24 players had their Christmas wish granted, 12 of them being from EU (50%) and 9 from Asia (37.5%%).

Out of the 12 players that did not get an SP set, 9 were from NA (75%).

Could one conclude that the NA mods are just so much superior than their competition? The EU mod team that participated in the event share 3 rings between them and lost all four games, so clearly this isn't true.

Could one conclude that the NA mods are to blame for the outcome of the event? *shrugs*

On the real,

As a former supporter, I can say that the mods do not have the power to directly give to the community and thus their work often goes unnoticed. A lot of the work happens behind the scenes (which actually, for most of my time as a supporter, Kuzi was very inactive. I assume he was busy with his Runescape server). The only time I was ever put in a position to give back to the community through in-game items was when I commentated the SCL Tournament, and giveaways (SPC's, card balls, etc.) were being held in the twitch chat. Such an opportunity is rare for the supporters, which is why yesterday's incident was beyond belief. There has never been a supporter event with worthwhile prizes until now, but the poor execution rooting from the inadequacy of the NA mod team, in particular, Kuzi and Sanctify, has ruined and demoralized the participants of this event. I apologize on behalf of the mod team as a former supporter, as they are too stubborn to put out any formal apology addressing those who played. Their actions yesterday show that their priority is not the community first, but rather, to "teach a lesson" and to protect their own fragile egos.

It is sad to say that we might not see an event like this until next year. We must trust that the next group of mods learn from yesterday's mistake, and ensure that this does not happen again.

I would like to reiterate my point earlier on in the thread. I can only see two conclusions coming from this incident:

1. The resignation of the mod role from both Sanctify and Kuzi

2. An apology statement from the GM Team, Sanctify and Kuzi and compensation to the participants of the event

Originally posted by GRUSSLE
    All the confusion the decks, cards, toys bring...

FS1 didnt have any of that bring back the peace and harmony
    Can't stop faith.

Comment

"Junior Members" acting as if their opinions matter. This isn't gonna get stick'd puppet stand down.

Comment

There is a closed thread that hasn't been touched. If you want all the info go there. No need to keep reposting

Comment

Working...
        X