For card move -- might sound dumb lol

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hakuchumu View Post
    if you like to listen to music will you pay 150$ for a song?if you spend money and have fun just do it,its worth it
    but dont try to support the price because you dont care,wouldnt be so bad if people could be more considering to each other.
    50$ to move cards in fs2 is way way way beyond overpriced and way out of proportion compared to 95% of the current online games(overwatch costs 40$ HELLO?)
    if you like this game better know that you are killing it,you support the "lets suck this game up till it dies" mentality instead of the "lets try to make it better for people"
    Sir I got overwatch for 60 buck plus u can spend more if u want boxes which I did. Anyways let me see u get a special set with 50 bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Immy View Post

Funny thing is post says "might sound dumb" and people still came after your neck. Smh.
      Man I see this sneak comment. Look at what I typed and delete this.

Comment

Originally posted by Milks View Post

Sir I got overwatch for 60 buck plus u can spend more if u want boxes which I did. Anyways let me see u get a special set with 50 bucks.
        you got overwatch for 60$ because you were careless to see theres an 40$ option since release(non delux shit or whatever)
        and dont compare cosmetics to fs2 card system which is the most important gamechanging system in fs2(and its not even 50$ for cards its 400$ for them).

also the most expensive skin in any game i know doesnt even come close to 50$
        but it doesnt matter,the card move system which any person with a normal mind would assume this should be in the game since the beginning and for free costs 50$ at a discount,
        an absurd amount of cash for the average person.

now this game is a game for wealthy people only and thats why we have a community as big as a10 years old kid forum.

Last edited by Hakuchumu; 12-10-2016, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post
          #BringFS1Back

FelixFS
          Only way this would work is if someone like yourself actually stepped up and made a petition post about bringing it back, you're actually good on here and you could tell that FS1 is a greater game. I think it's about that time and day to let go of this trash ass game and bring back the motherland fs uno.

Comment

The most ironic thing is the original price is $40 for 1 card move....

Comment

Originally posted by Hakuchumu View Post
              you got overwatch for 60$ because you were careless to see theres an 40$ option since release(non delux shit or whatever)
              and dont compare cosmetics to fs2 card system which is the most important gamechanging system in fs2(and its not even 50$ for cards its 400$ for them).

also the most expensive skin in any game i know doesnt even come close to 50$
              but it doesnt matter,the card move system which any person with a normal mind would assume this should be in the game since the beginning and for free costs 50$ at a discount,
              an absurd amount of cash for the average person.

now this game is a game for wealthy people only and thats why we have a community as big as a10 years old kid forum.
              Mf dint know u was 10 what's wrong mama have bad credit score? Daddy not here?

Comment

Originally posted by Milks View Post

Mf dint know u was 10 what's wrong mama have bad credit score? Daddy not here?
                i struggle to understand what in my comment dropped your ego so hard that you started to get all defensive for.

now since im pretty sure you are 16 or lower i aint gonna continue this conversation,a few years from now you will understand(hopefully)

Hakuna Matata ,Peace!

Comment

LMAO, they're not even trying to hide it anymore, straight finessing chumps

I also like that double SP deck chance, nice try, wutchudo? raise it from 1% to 2? they prob didn't even raise it, how would you even know?

Comment

Working...
                  X