No announcement yet.

RE-Bound update rough translation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was no need to butcher dash. Maybe increase chance to miss when teammate is near or just nerf the fking sg 3 pt.

Comment

Originally posted by revenge View Post
      There was no need to butcher dash. Maybe increase chance to miss when teammate is near or just nerf the fking sg 3 pt.
      Gonna respectfully ask you to calm down with both of those options.

Really just need to make so there's a shot decrease from quick jumper and away.

Slight on QJ while making the decrease harsher on away, though still making it viable.

Comment

https://clips.twitch.tv/enyuha21/Coo...eOwlWholeWheat just look at this shit lmaoooo.

Comment

Originally posted by Couse View Post

This is terrible news for dashers. Great news for sw, sfs and CTs. lol

And oh bad news for pg and sg Isoers.
          So great news, kind of, depending on stuff.

. . . .

I just want my rebounds to stop getting snatched by these pg's and sg's like they're glass cleaners.

Comment

About time swing players get a buff. And could you imagine linking back dribble with back step. 🤔

Comment

via Imgflip Meme Generator

looks like a decent patch except the hardcore dash nerfs.
              but we need to remember this patch is suitable for the korean server which is in totally different state from ours,
              we get a patch currently released in korea when we are like 10 patches behind.

also "post up break fake" AKA dreamshake? cool,sadly its only for ct

thanks for the info revenge

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalPlanet View Post

Gonna respectfully ask you to calm down with both of those options.

Really just need to make so there's a shot decrease from quick jumper and away.

Slight on QJ while making the decrease harsher on away, though still making it viable.

I'm good thank you. JK just leave quick jumper alone or remove it. the skill has its porpose.

Comment

ok SW gets more skills but I'm not concern by it bc some don't know how to properly use SW. I'm concern by the iso and dash nerf. Yes it won't stop these playstyles continuing but it makes it harder and swing playstyle is kind of hard to pick up on but with some practice, u can get better, on the other hand, get cards to fit swing style is hard to come by. I hope they give sub changer along with the patch or increase the chances of getting SP decks.
                  Last edited by Fameless; 12-01-2016, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Sw part seems to be really exciting Thank you for the translations, much appreciated.

Comment

goodbye 1sss, dash maestro
                      hello cornerslave.... feelsbadman

Comment

SW floater update gonna make everyone play PF more to blk they ass. Less PG and SG around g_g

Comment

^ many pf cant even block floater tbh. shout out to jin.

Comment

whole swingfiniti crew rubbing their hands like birdman

Comment

You guys act like floater is OP, sure it's hard to block but at the same time it's hard to activate correctly without delay. It also misses a lot so if you plan on ISOing with floater on make sure you got floater success +24. Also as of right now the taller your character is the easier it is to get blocked when floatering.

Comment

All they have to do is not add that dash nerf in and it would be a good patch lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X