this game...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this game...

i litterally waited 7 months for euro step skill then as soon as i quit they release it. now i don't even have it. WHY, WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS GAME IVE SPENT SO MUCH MONEY ON THIS DUMB GAME AND NOW I WANT IT BACK, but gk doesn't care because they have jr lol

Lol it was your problem you quit. The least you could have done is to check out their website once in a while for a euro step skill event.

Comment

One of the dumbest posts I have ever read on the forums lol.

How the fk do you blame the game for releasing something while you quit? Smh...

Comment

Well now that they released it within the one month I was gone I'll have to wait a year for them to release it again... and i posted this while I was really mad. It's like if jr were to quit for one month and then within that month they release prisoner feet for everyone then when he comes back it's not available anymore.
        Last edited by 5hifter; 11-10-2016, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 5hifter View Post
          Well now that they released it within the one month I was gone I'll have to wait a year for them to release it again... and i posted this while I was really mad. It's like if jr were to quit for one month and then within that month they release prisoner feet for everyone then when he comes back it's not available anymore.
          Smfh. No logic, not even gonna bother lol

Comment

One month is a very long time.

Living under a rock?

I can understand one week.

BUT one month? ...

Comment

This post isn't necessarily dumb, what's idiotic is having a skill and or special characters limited for a certain time. How does CBT fs3 already have euro step for free with unlimited time and fs2 has restrictions lol. That alone is stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
                This post isn't necessarily dumb, what's idiotic is having a skill and or special characters limited for a certain time. How does CBT fs3 already have euro step for free with unlimited time and fs2 has restrictions lol. That alone is stupid.
                Bro

True, but fs3 have switching character's position in the middle of the game & set of skill you can't change.

That alone will kill fs3 faster than FS Manager/FS soccer.

Ask around, no one like FS3. They better fix it or there's no future for them.

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post
                  Bro

True, but fs3 have switching character's position in the middle of the game & set of skill you can't change.

That alone will kill fs3 faster than FS Manager/FS soccer.

Ask around, no one like FS3. They better fix it or there's no future for them.
                  It's CBT man...what was the point of survey if they weren't gonna make changes? Lol I respectfully disagree. FS2 started from early 2015 and now look where it is? Lagg & hacks. That's basically a 2 year stint. I don't love FS3 but I like how it has way better potential then FS2. They just gave put $500 worth of psn cards to users who did survey. The only time something like that has happened was like Sierra. I'm not dissing you just stating my opinion. I know people who don't like FS2 as much as certain people don't like FS3. FS2 is like a comic book and I can't take it seriously. It's like power Rangers mixed with xiaolin showdown. Some of yall forgot yall playing a basketball game the way yall playing barbie dress up for yall ninjas.

Here's a better question?
                  If FS2 is so great why do GMS refuse to comply for better server and stop hackers.

Whoever answers that question gets a prize. Gg

Comment

It's CBT man...what was the point of survey if they weren't gonna make changes? Lol I respectfully disagree. FS2 started from early 2015 and now look where it is? Lagg & hacks. That's basically a 2 year stint. I don't love FS3 but I like how it has way better potential then FS2. They just gave put $500 worth of psn cards to users who did survey. The only time something like that has happened was like Sierra. I'm not dissing you just stating my opinion. I know people who don't like FS2 as much as certain people don't like FS3. FS2 is like a comic book and I can't take it seriously. It's like power Rangers mixed with xiaolin showdown. Some of yall forgot yall playing a basketball game the way yall playing barbie dress up for yall ninjas.

If FS2 is so great why do GMS refuse to comply for better server and stop hackers.

There's always a hacker, no matter where you go. They provide challenge for me when they hack. It's all good. Just keep praying GK UPDATE their xincode.

Server should be release in Decemeber or January, I believe. So where's my prize?

FS3on3 is no different than FS2 tbh

Animation, game physics & skill moves is identical to FS2.

Lock skill-set & position in-game changer is a killer. I take Fs1/Fs2 lag/hacker over a stable fs 3on3 any day, until they remove and change that. -.-

I admire you sticking up for FS3on3 cuz' it's on PS4, but their idea is really bad rn.

MC & I was discussing this the other day because he has PS4 now, he refuses to play FS3on3 with feature like that.

Comment

Hard to take your opinion of FS2 seriously since it seems that you have limited experience with it and most of you knowledge comes from people complaining on the forums.
                      Last edited by ShotFake; 11-11-2016, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post

There's always a hacker, no matter where you go. They provide challenge for me when they hack. It's all good. Just keep praying GK UPDATE their xincode.

Server should be release in Decemeber or January, I believe. So where's my prize?

FS3on3 is no different than FS2 tbh

Animation, game physics & skill moves is identical to FS2.

Lock skill-set & position in-game changer is a killer. I take Fs1/Fs2 lag/hacker over a stable fs 3on3 any day, until they remove and change that. -.-

I admire you sticking up for FS3on3 cuz' it's on PS4, but their idea is really bad rn.

MC & I was discussing this the other day because he has PS4 now, he refuses to play FS3on3 with feature like that.
                        Naw bro I don't like that feature either don't get it twisted. Certain aspects I didn't like. I'm not saying this game is all that great but I'd give it a chance because it's a new platform. They'll probably remove it after some updates when people complain, like you said it's identical to FS2 so how can the game be trash if people are playing the pc version.
                        Server is not the problem, it's just bad when where you live gives you superiority on a certain position. FS1 was balance because host was random.

Charles, bro I played fs2 when it actually premiered I just didn't like the whole buying gkash items which wouldn't be permanent. A lot of players quit as well as me. I got limitations just like anyone if I think something is bad I refuse to play. Btw let's be real Charles were not on same level of IQ on FS. (ESP SG)
                        Last edited by Charlie; 11-11-2016, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Naw bro I don't like that feature either don't get it twisted. Certain aspects I didn't like. I'm not saying this game is all that great but I'd give it a chance because it's a new platform. They'll probably remove it after some updates when people complain, like you said it's identical to FS2 so how can the game be trash if people are playing the pc version.
                          Server is not the problem, it's just bad when where you live gives you superiority on a certain position. FS1 was balance because host was random.

Charles, bro I played fs2 when it actually premiered I just didn't like the whole buying gkash items which wouldn't be permanent. A lot of players quit as well as me. I got limitations just like anyone if I think something is bad I refuse to play. Btw let's be real Charles were not on same level of IQ on FS. (ESP SG)
                          I'm light years ahead of you in terms of FS2 SG, try getting a 98% win rate in a season =)

And what gKash items that aren't permanent? Sounds like you played for a week.
                          Last edited by ShotFake; 11-11-2016, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Whoa.

Charles vs. Charlie?

Comment

FS1 or FS2 I'd destroy you on SG. Whoaaa 98 win rate on FS2...so hard. Win pct doesn't matter anymore when the avg on here is like 80-85. Where was you when I quit SG because of lack of competition? You def didn't step up to the plate...

Comment

Working...
                              X