GK got me f**ked up.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GK got me f**ked up.

so i log on thinking i will recieve 30 golden ball the one i can use to get items for my alts. i was like ye ye
    THEN I JUST RECIEVE 30 GOLDEN BALL FOR THIS SHITTY EVENT THAT I AINT EVEN GONNA NEED
    TF GAMEKISS
    TF U TRYNA DO
    JUST GIVE US GOLDEN ITEM BALL MAN TF

Originally posted by JimmyButler View Post
    so i log on thinking i will recieve 30 golden ball the one i can use to get items for my alts. i was like ye ye
    THEN I JUST RECIEVE 30 GOLDEN BALL FOR THIS SHITTY EVENT THAT I AINT EVEN GONNA NEED
    TF GAMEKISS
    TF U TRYNA DO
    They seem to always have you f**ked up.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyButler View Post
      TF GAMEKISS
      TF U TRYNA DO
      Can you read??? The event specifically said You will get GOLDEN BALLS not item ball and FUN FACT items balls are green.SO before you get mad, make sure you read the full notice.

Comment

i kinda hoped it was one of those golden balls with wings and GK releasing some new content with the last patch update but i realized its too good to be true and probably golden balls for the current event going on.

Comment

If you mean item balls, so you should be disappointed. I think GK won't give over 2 item balls for event/login. It's a shame to compare to other servers, they can get 5 item balls or sub-attribute changer for login.

Comment

I thought this guy was banned...

Comment

Originally posted by TobinPowellHeath View Post
              I thought this guy was banned...
              hahaha stfu

Comment

Working...
              X