This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It has been great everyone!

Sup everyone! I had made this official on my discord a little bit ago, but now I guess I have to formally do it here on the forums. I, H0TCaRL aka ShaqOneal have officially retired from FS2 for good. I been playing FS since Sierra up until now and I have had some great fun with this. A lot of awesome and bitter moments I remember.

To start, FS1 on Sierra was and will always be the best version of this, PERIOD!
    I know I have said a few times I would retire and I did for a short while, but most who know me know I mean it for good this time.. So in me going out, I want to share some pretty funny moments in my career and give you guys a good laugh and insight how I became who I am... Hope you guys enjoy it... I will post my final thoughts after I share some of my stories, and feel free to chime in...

I want to thank all my Nemesis throughout my career starting with Nati from Sierra. He was the MikeCool of FS1

You guys are welcomed for this W... (StaxedSux aka Pol 'Ability' Pekas, and Nukamai aka Jonathan)

Back in the day when non-hacking top players talking shit to each other existed...( In the end, 7oot and I and ended up being cool and have much respect for each other)

Back when bitch ass Slip trolled me into defending her saying Mikecool , Kobe and Charies were harrasing her... (White Knight to the rescue)
    Last edited by CaRL; 10-29-2016, 02:35 PM.

MikeCool getting shitted on for the Win. Ez win tbh...

More of Slip trying to fuck me over... (bitch)

Triads Top4 team practicing to make a run...

Destroying Milks for the 100th time.
    Last edited by CaRL; 10-29-2016, 02:34 PM.

Comment

shaq u might as well stop now with the trash talk inb4 someone offers for 1v1 and bodies your weak ass...

Comment

Watching Knocksteadys Hacking team win the Tourney (Fr4nz, Carl and proto) Fake West- Baltimorians

Back when Fixt and I were cool, and I didnt know DogeMeow hacked. Oh and talking shit to B0SSMAN and loser ass Aim

Destory aka Sedrick ending Kobe and MC's life over Recruit chat.. LMFAO at Patricks Shout of Ahms twitch.. (back when they were cool and Ahmsdidnt want to end Zyds life)

Junior most def would troll his own mom if she was dying...

Comment

Honestly, you aren't the bad guy you make yourself seem like.

you're actually

much worse than you appear.
          In all honestly you think we care?
          You thought hoe lmao

Comment

Dont fucking judge me...

Winning with SK's social rejects and Wrong Hole

Good Ol' fashion shit talk

You all remember ShamJao aka Problem aka Greg?

Comment

/closethread

Comment

I'll legit miss you Carlos all the good times we had, you were a great friend gl in life.

Comment

Again, this goodbye isnt for everyone. I have had my good and bad moments with even those close few that I consider friend, in the end, I did this for entertainment and I had a shit load of fun doing it. Epic rants, and forum posts and meltdowns.. It was and is all fun and games...

Now for my thank yous and fuck yous...

I want to thank the Senile crew for giving me my 1st spot in a crew.
                  Nukamai for helping me get to 43 wins on Shaq,
                  Pol and StephCarry for getting us to Top4.
                  Thank Al for the time in Triad.
                  Thank 7oot for always making me chase you in the record books and pushing me to be better.
                  Thank GM Lucy for gifting me free shit because you love Shaqs D.
                  Thanks to my boy Jason for running H1Z1 with me and for being a real bro. Whoever I am forgetting, my bad

I want to say fuck you to these people I either hate or wish death upon them...

My long time nemesis MikeCool.. Cheetah vest wearing mthfker. As much as I dislike you, you leaving the game was like Batman living without the Joker or vice versa.
                  DBLL the guy who has over 13k games and counting,, You seriously have no fucking life. I have more wins VS you than you VS me. Get rekt Lucas...
                  CJballerPG, Chris dont come back until your balls have dropped a few feet. You trash AF lagger...
                  Junior, you are a disgrace of a man. Stop abusing your moms credit card...
                  To Senior Swag aka. HitList, you just simply dumb as hell
                  To Ability aka Pol Pekas, for being such a bitch and loser as a crew mate... for losing on purpose to troll me, for being a stalker on my facebook profile. See you in December Pol!
                  Zydrunas, we made peace but that doesnt mean I dont still think you are a snake ass weasel for what you did.
                  Valioa...you are the true definition of phonyness. You spend more time online fantasizing rather then living a life. Stay virging for lyfe pal.
                  James aka Milks, stay lonely forever...

Ahms, no comment....

To all you scumbag fucking hackers I exposed and ones that are hiding. To those cockroaches who act like they top players, yet have to cheat IN A FUCKING VIDEO GAME.
                  Thanks for ruining this once great game and even though people will stay play,
                  itwont be the same.

A special shoutout...

To Samantha aka Popcorn for putting up with my shit for so long.. Even though I still believe you are responsible for a lot of shit, I still respect and appreciate you and that you heard me out at times. I will remember me praying for your dad before he passed away and just those moments that were good. Thanks!

As far as the ones who are responding to this negatively, I could care less what you or anyone says or thinks.
                  In the end, this is not for you...

its FTF

So with all of this said, I am done boring you with BS sentimental shit... I'm out!

Last edited by CaRL; 10-29-2016, 05:28 PM.

Comment

cya tomorrow.

Comment

Shaq still overated and one of the worst known centres in fs2

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyButler View Post
                        Shaq still overated and one of the worst known centres in fs2
                        lol what? he carried his team to the final four in a stacked tournament.

Comment

ShaqCarl
                          See ya fam and yea u made fs2 more interesting for sure

Take care bro and my boy chris doesnt always lag fam
                          Only when he plays from restaurant backroom

@cjballersierra

Comment

Originally posted by exilegod View Post
                            ShaqCarl
                            See ya fam and yea u made fs2 more interesting for sure
                            I MADE THE LIST!

We say goodbye to one of the most interesting players to ever grace the game of FS.

Have a good time doing other things, but I hope this isn't the last we'll be seeing of ShaqCarl.

Comment

peace goat

Comment

Working...
                              X