This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets get one thing straight to the FS2 Community MOD Explanation / Rant

Let me explain this since some of you "Experienced Players" can't wrap your mind around the thought of what a MOD is. Being a Moderator is Voluntary, which if you still can't wrap your mind around that. It means on one's own free will, or in a easier way for you to understand, to do something you want for fun. I get no actual rewards for being a Moderator other then a title and a item. If you're curious about what a Mod does, here I'll explain. We as MODS are to report bugs or issues, help the community with anything that we can to the best of our ability, create events for YOU to have a chance to win rare items or titles. That's about it to what we do, we are players who enjoy FS 2 more then any other, at least I do. Just because we make a mistake or don't play like some of you "Pro" players doesn't mean we shouldn't be a Moderator, just means you are better at something that we aren't cause some of you only play 1 Position and that's it. I don't know how skill became a factor to becoming something. The reason why some of you weren't chosen simply cause you don't help others, you only play with certain players, and you don't try to make the game fun, you trash talk more then needed and add toxic comments to anything positive that someone is trying to do, or others trying to better themselves. If I was a GM, some of you wouldn't have a account because of how far you go to other players and I find highly disrespectful to ruin someone else's gaming experience because your better and they just want to have fun. Would appreciate it if you could take your cyber- bullying self somewhere and be useful to someone in their life rather than trying to ruin someone else's.

problem???

Comment

Love this guy

Comment

The fact that you wrote this thread proves you shouldn't be a mod.

Comment

You just said if u had power u would delete peoples accounts based off of trash talking. What a guy.

Comment

Lol here we go Highwayman, let me explain what you misread. I would delete their account for not just trash talking but for ruining someone's gaming experience and making them want to quit playing because they feel like they can't amount to people's standard for what is good in the FS 2 Community, but you took it as, " he wants to delete people's account for trash talking". Got to read between the lines and realize what cyber bullying is. Sure you can turn off the PC, but you can't enjoy what you should be able to.

Comment

People have different opinions to what he said. My thoughts are that he meant real harassment online. Which I've experienced this with an ex member of senile (for which we balled together years ago) 😐

Comment

ShotFake Why? Cause speaking my mind about the problems with toxic player is wrong? I think I'm not the only one who thinks this is a issue. I don't like it nor will I let it slide by, Judge me how you want ,but know I'm going to keep things real with the people.
                Last edited by BurakkuJoka; 10-24-2016, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BurakkuJoka View Post
                  Lol here we go Highwayman, let me explain what you misread. I would delete their account for not just trash talking but for ruining someone's gaming experience and making them want to quit playing because they feel like they can't amount to people's standard for what is good in the FS 2 Community, but you took it as, " he wants to delete people's account for trash talking". Got to read between the lines and realize what cyber bullying is. Sure you can turn off the PC, but you can't enjoy what you should be able to.
                  Everytime I let a dash sg score more than 2 points on my impaz cyber bullied me cause he knew I was better than that. More to the point. Trash talk is apart of everything competitive. This game trash talk isnt bad even that bad its too soft....

Comment

Retro they may be for you but other people I've seen get a lot worse... it's not light trash talk otherwise I wouldn't address it

Comment

i think op is a nice guy tbh

Comment

joka is cool dude.

you cant get around trolls in games and internet in general. they're always there trying to annoy people. dont let it get to you.

Comment

mods are useless, you ask for help in megaphone. they dont respond
                          mods are ment to wear capes to show they are the mods. i have not seen one mod wear a cape.

Comment

Originally posted by BurakkuJoka View Post
                            Let me explain this since some of you "Experienced Players" can't wrap your mind around the thought of what a MOD is. Being a Moderator is Voluntary, which if you still can't wrap your mind around that. It means on one's own free will, or in a easier way for you to understand, to do something you want for fun. I get no actual rewards for being a Moderator other then a title and a item. If you're curious about what a Mod does, here I'll explain. We as MODS are to report bugs or issues, help the community with anything that we can to the best of our ability, create events for YOU to have a chance to win rare items or titles. That's about it to what we do, we are players who enjoy FS 2 more then any other, at least I do. Just because we make a mistake or don't play like some of you "Pro" players doesn't mean we shouldn't be a Moderator, just means you are better at something that we aren't cause some of you only play 1 Position and that's it. I don't know how skill became a factor to becoming something. The reason why some of you weren't chosen simply cause you don't help others, you only play with certain players, and you don't try to make the game fun, you trash talk more then needed and add toxic comments to anything positive that someone is trying to do, or others trying to better themselves. If I was a GM, some of you wouldn't have a account because of how far you go to other players and I find highly disrespectful to ruin someone else's gaming experience because your better and they just want to have fun. Would appreciate it if you could take your cyber- bullying self somewhere and be useful to someone in their life rather than trying to ruin someone else's.

Just to make things clear. When put into a role of any power, biasness is a bad thing. Saying that if you were a GM that some of the people here wouldn't have accounts isn't acceptable. For those people who took it too far should be helped. We're not here to report people who trash talk just to get them banned, we're here to help the community grow and learn. Not just ban them because they trash talk here and there (some more than others). Instead of banning the people who still play and weaken the community's numbers even more, we can help purify the toxicity.

Secondly, I don't see how ranting like this would fix anything, but to cause more people trolling and to stir the hate. Yes this community can be toxic but there are still good people that are here.

Thirdly, people are going to have their opinions about us (the MODS and GMs). I've already lost a few friends because of me reporting them for breaking the T.O.S. many times. You have to learn to let those people go and forgive even if they don't deserve it.

Fourthly, as a MOD we're here to give people the tools to become a better player. Even if we're not the best doesn't mean someone else can't pickup those tools and use them better than we can. We're here to help guide them using the tools we provide.

Comment

Originally posted by Retro View Post

Everytime I let a dash sg score more than 2 points on my impaz cyber bullied me cause he knew I was better than that. More to the point. Trash talk is apart of everything competitive. This game trash talk isnt bad even that bad its too soft....
                              "my impaz" nt u left him fker

Comment

Working...
                              X