X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant stop faith

Comment

Originally posted by soldier king View Post
      the problem with you Haku is that you don't actually read what I say.

I said if a pf guards you, YOU TARGET THE SMALL defender. See there's always a way. But egos and people not wanting to work together gets in the way.

Why am I targeting your teamwork? BECAUSE IT'S WEAK. If you actually worked with your teammates together you could beat higher stat players, if you play their game YES you will lose, you have to play YOUR OWN WAY and surpass them with teamwork and hard work in your own skill.

You don't have to be 100 pct wide open to score even without great cards. 1 normal mid success card on a sf and you could pumpfake all day and shoot mids in their face that go in if they don't jump. You don't even need a sp deck for that.

You read what I said, it would be a lower pct if you don't have great cards but you can still win if you use your WHOLE TEAM and work together in ways the other team won't.

what if the other team has good teamwork and cards?

what you do ? pray?

what makes you think just because they have good cards they wont have teamwork lol..

Comment

If you play very often in pro, you will see how DJFan, little666, LK2qq (dunno exactly her name, a ox_quenn team up with dungbeettle) fadeaway after dash and make 70% of the shots.That's the power of god cards.
        You can try to do it with toy edition or SP5 without 3pt success. You will find you brick a lot.

Comment

↑ I agree, you can't often make face 3's as an offense when you don't have great cards, one thing though, you can win with your own style. They are them, you are you. Personally I don't have sp5 and use only mids which have a higher pct and when they jump I can get a wide 3. No matter how many stats u have on the 3 pt, if the opponent jumps as you shoot your 3 within reasonable range, the shot is missing, and that takes all teamplay to stop.

Originally posted by Wyh 하수 View Post

what if the other team has good teamwork and cards?

what you do ? pray?

what makes you think just because they have good cards they wont have teamwork lol..

if they have equal teamwork, equal skill, better ping, and the same calmness under pressure, then yes they will win.

What makes me think they won't??? Because people are lazy. They try to buy rings and don't practice, don't work together on offense and defense and quit on each other if someone has a bad game, they don't put themselves into tough games in the regular season over and over to simulate the tournament and learn the current styles of play, they don't watch the tape of their opponents from previous tournaments or what teams did to stop them (8 blocks for PA's team against current tournament champion Velocity, which of the teams crying about the PF stats actually reviewed the replay, twitch.tv/syzera9), and surely they don't spend hours in free court practicing their weaknesses from the previous games and getting ready for the tournament, in simple terms they don't put in the time it takes to be great, on their own skills or into their teammates.

Also they limit themselves creatively by thinking they have to follow templates of how to play when the game is freestyle.

Put in more time into yourself and lifting up your teammates and you can compete with anybody.

Said in another way: if a billionaire loved your girl and you had to compete with him, all things being equal, you would probably lose the girl. But if you truly love her, you will do things he isn't willing to do or risk and there's a possibility you can win. Money won't do anything for you in this life without a true friend .
          Last edited by soldier king; 10-22-2016, 01:37 AM.

Comment

the problem with you Haku is that you don't actually read what I say.

I said if a pf guards you, YOU TARGET THE SMALL defender. See there's always a way. But egos and people not wanting to work together gets in the way.

Why am I targeting your teamwork? BECAUSE IT'S WEAK. If you actually worked with your teammates together you could beat higher stat players, if you play their game YES you will lose, you have to play YOUR OWN WAY and surpass them with teamwork and hard work in your own skill.

You don't have to be 100 pct wide open to score even without great cards. 1 normal mid success card on a sf and you could pumpfake all day and shoot mids in their face that go in if they don't jump. You don't even need a sp deck for that.

You read what I said, it would be a lower pct if you don't have great cards but you can still win if you use your WHOLE TEAM and work together in ways the other team won't.
            Im starting the get the feel you didnt actually read my original post except the title,because all of your message has no relation to what i said in the original post,ill answer again tho:

you are not discovering america for me when you say god cards players are beatable like i didnt beat them a hundreds of times already.
            players with god cards are not the problem,ive never ever ever complained about people having god cards,
            infact i believe that the game is built for people to have a well optimized cards to fit their own style and needs.

in the original post i addressd 2 problems the game has and since you dont wanna read them ill just repeat it up for you.

1.now this is not bothering me personally because and im getting tired of repeating this i have a great deck,but it affects the community and population.
            are you happy with the current state of the game population wise?because im definetly not,years after the beta we should have already had a big population,alot of crew,a full active 50 lvl server and so on.
            when im thinking about what causes our community to never grow i always get to the point that the game is too overpriced for the average person,
            when a players understands he will not be able to get a competent deck unless he drops 300$ at the game he realizes he will have to be in a disadvantage the entire time he will play the game and thats already added to the ping dissadvantage you may have,
            and why is he in a disadvantage?because he is not wealthy enough to drop an insane amount of money onto a single deck and that creates a huge amount of frustration among players specially the new ones.
            can you still win with the disadvantage?YES
            is it fun to be at a constant disadvantage just because you are not rich enough?No
            do people quit because of it?YES and alot of them.
            now if you disagree with this we can discuss it.

2.the second thing concerns me personally,we have a large variaty of experimental aspect in the game that the average player cannot taste unlike a player who can afford decks on all of his chars.
            ill make it as simple as i can,lets say i woke up in the morning and i wanted to play flyoop,i wanna play it the way they play in korea this playstyle really suits me i love the way it plays i have guides and stuff and i wanna master this playstyle.
            i get into my little nice sg in the game and i cant get a long enough layup range,I CANT PLAY THE PLAYSTYLE.
            no i dont want to change anything i dont wanna reinvent any playstyle to hide my card handicap, i wanna play traditional flyoop and i cant.
            this right here hurts ourserver from developing,we miss on alot of dasher we miss on alot of people that can bring new things to the game,jeez even on my main role i couldnt try the speed build pg i always wanted to try.
            instead of the player adjusting the cards to fit his playstyle what ends up happening is the cards choose how we gonna play,and thats just a game breaking mechanic that would have not exist if the subb changer was perma and the prices of deck were reasonable.

now i do wan to hear your opinion but please make it relevant to what im addressing and the reason i opened this topic in the first place,
            Last edited by Hakuchumu; 10-22-2016, 02:49 AM.

Comment

Simply put, I feel like you hate the luxuries that money can bring you and want this game to be an escape from the way of this world when it isn't.
              Imagine if instead of you talking about playstyles you were talking about exotic foods in exotic places:

[QUOTE=Hakuchumu;n179236]
              2.the second thing concerns me personally,we have a large variaty of experimental aspect in the game that the average player cannot taste unlike a player who can afford decks on all of his chars.

It's like you're talking about an all you can eat buffet in a nice hotel in Mexico.

Money is a part of life and it limits you if you don't have it. Do you want people to lie to you and say it has no effect? Even if the game didn't have any money involved would your actual life be different because the game didn't reflect it.

It might be just me but I feel like you are fighting the unfair system of this world and not a video game which has little consequence to your life.

Now like I said, you have a choice, you can keep feeling sorry for yourself, that you can't play in the EXACT way that they do.
              That might not be the worst thing either. They do dash face 3 then you have to think of something totally new. It inspires creativity, not always thinking like they do. As I recall Dash with everyone on the team with sp decks and stat change didn't win the tournament. In fact the more everyone dashes, the more people will come up with solutions to stop it, if everyone has the same style eventually people get stopped, but when you have your own unique way of doing things that's something that's much harder to beat and be prepared for.

You may not be able to get to work in a Ferrari, you have to walk or take the bus, or get a friend's ride (WORK TOGETHER MAYBE ) but in the end, any way you get there: what you will be judged for is your work at your job, whether you gained profits for your company and beat the competition, no one cares how you did it just that you overcame the obstacles and won.

Now you can STOP being LAZY. You can STOP saying I don't want to be creative or work hard on blocks or plays and teamwork. If you want to succeed at anything in life you need to give your time. And you can find a way to win. I gave you countless ideas, if you read my posts, you can find many ways to win. Or you can act like a child and say because I'm not getting my way: I will keep crying.

2/3 players in the previous tournament finals had no sp deck. Of course you want to keep crying, ignore that fact and say wa wa wa, even though THEY worked hard and found their own way, I want to do it the EASY way. Well you keep asking for no risk, no effort paths in life and see what happens if you actually get anything. I promise you, even if you do, you will encounter one thing in your life where you can't just show up and get everything handed to you and you won't succeed on your first attempt, what will you do then? Give up because life is hard or fight and fight until you find the answer to your dreams.

Life is about finding SOLUTIONS, not finding problems.
              Last edited by soldier king; 10-22-2016, 03:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                Somewhere in this thread of essays i read 2k is pay to win. LOL? 2K is NOT pay to win that's just false... In mypark you could play with a 22 overall character and cook people. Shit its even easier in Pro-AM. 2k just takes skill. Not using 3 cards with +12 3pt Success and chucking shots in people's faces after a screen.

learn to read kevin! I said 2k has a cash shop now. I didn't say it was p2w. I was merely using 2k as an example of how all games are adopting the cash shop method. f2p means free to play, not pay to win.

Comment

[QUOTE=soldier king;n179240]Simply put, I feel like you hate the luxuries that money can bring you and want this game to be an escape from the way of this world when it isn't.
                  Imagine if instead of you talking about playstyles you were talking about exotic foods in exotic places:

Originally posted by Hakuchumu View Post

It's like you're talking about an all you can eat buffet in a nice hotel in Mexico.

Money is a part of life and it limits you if you don't have it. Do you want people to lie to you and say it has no effect? Even if the game didn't have any money involved would your actual life be different because the game didn't reflect it.

It might be just me but I feel like you are fighting the unfair system of this world and not a video game which has little consequence to your life.

Now like I said, you have a choice, you can keep feeling sorry for yourself, that you can't play in the EXACT way that they do.
                  That might not be the worst thing either. They do dash face 3 then you have to think of something totally new. It inspires creativity, not always thinking like they do. As I recall Dash with everyone on the team with sp decks and stat change didn't win the tournament. In fact the more everyone dashes, the more people will come up with solutions to stop it, if everyone has the same style eventually people get stopped, but when you have your own unique way of doing things that's something that's much harder to beat and be prepared for.

You may not be able to get to work in a Ferrari, you have to walk or take the bus, or get a friend's ride (WORK TOGETHER MAYBE ) but in the end, any way you get there: what you will be judged for is your work at your job, whether you gained profits for your company and beat the competition, no one cares how you did it just that you overcame the obstacles and won.

Now you can STOP being LAZY. You can STOP saying I don't want to be creative or work hard on blocks or plays and teamwork. If you want to succeed at anything in life you need to give your time. And you can find a way to win. I gave you countless ideas, if you read my posts, you can find many ways to win. Or you can act like a child and say because I'm not getting my way: I will keep crying.

2/3 players in the previous tournament finals had no sp deck. Of course you want to keep crying, ignore that fact and say wa wa wa, even though THEY worked hard and found their own way, I want to do it the EASY way. Well you keep asking for no risk, no effort paths in life and see what happens if you actually get anything. I promise you, even if you do, you will encounter one thing in your life where you can't just show up and get everything handed to you and you won't succeed on your first attempt, what will you do then? Give up because life is hard or fight and fight until you find the answer to your dreams.

How do you find a solution to something if you don't know or can't find the problem for it.. You're truly dumb.. I hope that was a troll comment or w.e

Comment

stop complaining, start practicing.

Comment

[QUOTE=soldier king;n179240]Simply put, I feel like you hate the luxuries that money can bring you and want this game to be an escape from the way of this world when it isn't.

Originally posted by Hakuchumu View Post

now beside you critisizing me for being lazy and whiny without even know me at all(i will suggest you to never underestimate people like that btw),
                      i can respect this message that was actually relevant.
                      i opened the post to address an issue that is killing the game in my opinion,youre saying that you need to take the handicap and find a way to work it out and thats true and thats what i did for a large portion of the time ive played the game because i had no other choice and i like the game.
                      yet the pure fact is most of the people are just leaving the game and they dont wanna deal with this handicap,specially the ones that are unfamiliar to the "freestyle" title they rather try a different game,the result is a dead server like we have now in eu.

money run the world and money run most of the games in our age,money can run freestyle 2 aswell i dont mind
                      the only thing im asking is to make the prices on par with all the other games out there and not hundreds of dollars higher,i ask it because i know its possible and i ask it for the sake of the game.
                      i addressed a problem that you are agreeing with me to exist i believe, and i shared my thoughts about it here in the forum,no one said i i havn't dealt with the problem infact im opening this post because i know how is it to play without paying alot of money,im one of the players that spent the least amount out of all the players i know,not that it is bad to pay for things you love i just dont have that luxurie to put that amount of cash into a video game,im honestly really happy for the ones who can.
                      and if you wanna get into cool phrases
                      "in order to find the solution you need to understand the problem"
                      Last edited by Hakuchumu; 10-22-2016, 07:43 AM.

Comment

at the end of fs1 everything in the cash shop was completely free, we still didn't have many people online. Life isn't as simple as, make things cheaper and you will be happy. Have more money and you will enjoy life. No you have to have creativity, friendship and most importantly love.

the problem lies within your own passion for the game. don't even stop to complain and just win. You were doing it fine, so keep going and real players will be drawn to your passion.

you can find a way if you don't give up.

Comment

at the end of fs1 everything in the cash shop was completely free, we still didn't have many people online. Life isn't as simple as, make things cheaper and you will be happy. Have more money and you will enjoy life. No you have to have creativity, friendship and most importantly love.

the problem lies within your own passion for the game. don't even stop to complain and just win. You were doing it fine, so keep going and real players will be drawn to your passion.

you can find a way if you don't give up.
                          sir i have a friend named soldier king and ur friend milks have a gpu he wanted 150 usd for but he wont give it to u cuz ur broke money > friends

Comment

please don't compare 2K to this Korean gambling Casino.

learn to read kevin! I said 2k has a cash shop now. I didn't say it was p2w. I was merely using 2k as an example of how all games are adopting the cash shop method. f2p means free to play, not pay to win.[/QUOTE]

Comment

This game dying?

Comment

Chef, he would give it to him if he had it. He not rich either and still live at home with his parents also. And the card is worth that, actually worth more, so it's reasonable to ask for that.

See thats the point, you might have the CARDS, but if you don't give up and don't complain and keep going you will find a way to win.

Comment

Working...
                                X