Character records

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character records

Hey all, it's me and the wiki again, just started working on the Character record info as requested by someone. Anyone knows the thresholds for each record rank?
    On a side note, has anyone even reached the Legend rank?

I think no one can give you that information, only the company knows the exact numbers for each category.
    Btw its nice to see how the Legend rank looks like, was always a bit curious about how it looks.

Comment

Hard question, but ns to see ya working on the Wiki. I know 100% assist ace is 10000

Comment

Does the number of stats needed to get to the next rank the same across all positions?

Comment

I got Ace in every category on my SG - KobeBryant.

Confirmed by Me, DPOTY & DBLL for leading the all-time ranks, none of us have reached "LEGEND" yet.

Seeing how dope the legend ball is, I'm going to keep grinding on my SG. Damn...

Comment

Every position has different thresholds for moving on to the next ball.

Comment

WuZi true that, I still hoped someone would know tho

KobeBlaise just nice to know how hard it is to achieve :|

Well, I guess I'll just leave it as that until gk disclose the numbers then...

Comment

Originally posted by Zydrunas View Post
                Every position has different thresholds for moving on to the next ball.

No they don't all tanks are the same I've played 3000 games on c and over 6000 on sf they all have same number just certain position reach it faster.

Comment

Originally posted by Junior View Post

No they don't all tanks are the same I've played 3000 games on c and over 6000 on sf they all have same number just certain position reach it faster.

You have nothing to show for all those hours wasted.

Comment

Originally posted by L8R* View Post

You have nothing to show for all those hours wasted.

i can say the same for you

Comment

Legend 3pt is probably at 150k, i have 118k atm but still ace.

Comment

hey buddy for steal here it is!

Comment

Seems like someone already filled up most of the table in an edit, apparently one of the GMs :3

Comment

Working...
                          X