Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An error occurred while trying to start the game (BSOD)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An error occurred while trying to start the game (BSOD)

Hello, I am a Brazilian Freestyle 2: Street Basketball player.I'm using google translator to send this, so excuse me for any error in English.
    Every time I click to start the game for his pitcher, a blue screen (BSOD) on my computer saying KMOD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED (or something), and it occurs after the Xigncode3 close, like ... I click to start, there the launcher left and enter the small window of Xigncode3 usually only after it closes to enter the game, the computer gets a blue screen writing: KMOD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED.The game comes to open, but it opens her window and then closes and the error appears.
    I've played this game a few months ago, only upgraded my computer to Windows 10 and can no longer play now.
    I downloaded the game for the steam and this happened after I deleted the game from steam and lowered the GameKiss and the error persisted.(I've tried the version of Steam, the GameKiss and Eurogamez)
    Please help me.I really want to play this game, I played the old game you Freestyle Football Z (I played the Brazilian version known as "Futebol Mania", but unfortunately closed, and I had spent a lot of money with this game), and I hope I can play again Freestyle 2: Street Basketball
    (I've lost 10 hours trying to resolve this error)
    (I have sent a ticket to the game support, but to date have not received reply)
    Thank you, I await the answer

Connect support through freestyle homepage and the GMs should be able to assist you

Comment

I've never had this issue when I start the game.
      slitherio

Comment

The purpose of this game is to make you forget your boredom while running away from zombies. After you downloaded the game, you want to start burger king survey, but the game fails. The error message is “An error occurred while trying to start the game (BSOD)". This article will tell you how to fix it.

Comment

Working...
        X