Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To All Mods

Be active.
    Last edited by Ahms; 09-29-2016, 11:16 AM.

Sir you pass out Ls not hold them my dear fellow

Comment

Fixt it's not worth it we are better than this. Your are one of the best Iso pg, if not best pg no reason to lash out they made their picks you still have a shot at this don't ruin it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctify View Post
        Sir you pass out Ls not hold them my dear fellow
        You can still be removed as mod plz don't lose it over small things, just do your best to ignore the hate.

Comment

He knows I mess with him like that plus I wanted to do something to help with help defense anyways because that's something a lot of people even I have to work on

Comment

Pro guide?

Comment

They probably used their Rock Paper Scissors BS on picking those lol. Just make sure that before the mods try to help other people, they can atleast know how to help themselves LOL

Comment

Guys, if you read what they said its just a trial. If they are actually wrong, and all of their choices really do suck. Than im sure Valioa, DBLL, and Kuzi will send us packing, and they will replace us with someone else. I'm sure that they wont pick people who are making a fool of themselves right now and being bitter they didn't get the opportunity to join the team. I can only really speak for myself here. My track record in terms of teaching people things, and winning games isnt bad. Ive got around a 79 percent win rate, i've finished 2nd in a tournament, and been top 8 in multiple others. I've sat with many point guards and showed them how to VD, and how intercept works. Where you should be to pass for dash, How to iso, etc etc. It's sad that so many people think that you need to be a moderator in order to help people learn the game.

However, im pretty sure they didn't look at our win rates when picking moderators. They want people who are mature, and able to handle running events. As well as people who know about the game, can promote the game, and are able to work with each other like adults. Give us a chance before you insult all of us. Either way ive been passing on my fs2 knowledge before i was a mod, i will continue to do so while im a mod, and if i dont fit in with the other moderators, I will continue to help people, and do me. I may not be the greatest player in the world, but ive helped a few players who are now considered a couple of the best pgs in FS2. So maybe don't judge us quite yet. Anyways hope yall can back off a bit and give us a chance, but i mean haters gonna hate. Just know i will do my best, and hopefully make all you haters love us by the end.

See you on the court Cookiee

VIDEO GAMES!!!!!!!

Comment

simple guide how to not hold the L fixt.

Don't run away from women. Be a man. Don't let your teammates run away from women either, be a leader.

Then you can win the tournament like Proto's team who use high five and not coward signature.

You're welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by SlipNSlide View Post
                    Guys, if you read what they said its just a trial. If they are actually wrong, and all of their choices really do suck. Than im sure Valioa, DBLL, and Kuzi will send us packing, and they will replace us with someone else. I'm sure that they wont pick people who are making a fool of themselves right now and being bitter they didn't get the opportunity to join the team. I can only really speak for myself here. My track record in terms of teaching people things, and winning games isnt bad. Ive got around a 79 percent win rate, i've finished 2nd in a tournament, and been top 8 in multiple others. I've sat with many point guards and showed them how to VD, and how intercept works. Where you should be to pass for dash, How to iso, etc etc. It's sad that so many people think that you need to be a moderator in order to help people learn the game.

However, im pretty sure they didn't look at our win rates when picking moderators. They want people who are mature, and able to handle running events. As well as people who know about the game, can promote the game, and are able to work with each other like adults. Give us a chance before you insult all of us. Either way ive been passing on my fs2 knowledge before i was a mod, i will continue to do so while im a mod, and if i dont fit in with the other moderators, I will continue to help people, and do me. I may not be the greatest player in the world, but ive helped a few players who are now considered a couple of the best pgs in FS2. So maybe don't judge us quite yet. Anyways hope yall can back off a bit and give us a chance, but i mean haters gonna hate. Just know i will do my best, and hopefully make all you haters love us by the end.

VIDEO GAMES!!!!!!!
                    Agreed
                    [FS]Kuzi

Comment

Proud to be the first loser...

Comment

Originally posted by SlipNSlide View Post

VIDEO GAMES!!!!!!!
                        Slip, you're gonna make a great supporter. Best of luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Zydrunas View Post

Slip, you're gonna make a great supporter. Best of luck!
                          VIDEO GAMES!!!!

Comment

To all who are salty about not getting picked for moderator, it's ok. Glory to god.

I didn't know that the player moderators were selected based on tickets(?). It's kind of funny, because I try to help people on forums and in game, and I'd assume they would have picked based upon thathe, so I'm sure some of you are as confused as me. I wonder how that works for people who play off of Steam. I've never even heard of some of the people selected, but good job on getting selected, and I hope you guys do well.

Last year, they selected a number of supporters, and only 3 of them remained from NA, and none remained in EU. Perhaps next year will be our time, if we haven't another chance from the failure of the newly selected mods.

Just try to send in some tickets in the meantime, and glory to god. Go on to do great things.

Comment

Originally posted by TobinPowellHeath View Post
                              To all who are salty about not getting picked for moderator, it's ok. Glory to god.

I didn't know that the player moderators were selected based on tickets(?). It's kind of funny, because I try to help people on forums and in game, and I'd assume they would have picked based upon thathe, so I'm sure some of you are as confused as me. I wonder how that works for people who play off of Steam. I've never even heard of some of the people selected, but good job on getting selected, and I hope you guys do well.

Last year, they selected a number of supporters, and only 3 of them remained from NA, and none remained in EU. Perhaps next year will be our time, if we haven't another chance from the failure of the newly selected mods.

Just try to send in some tickets in the meantime, and glory to god. Go on to do great things.
                              Wait it was based on tickets? I never send tickets, I always send e-mails.

Comment

Working...
                              X