Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderator Consideration

Moderator?
    Last edited by Ahms; 09-29-2016, 11:08 AM.

Lmaooo fixt! Welcome to my world, where all the real migga thread gets deleted 😂😂

Ps: I said the M word, not the N.

Comment

Lol Ahmad.. That food for 🤔

Comment

Hmm sanctify and fawxie made it wonder why. .

cough* Will cough*

Comment

I agree. Not being bitter or anything, but how can someone help a new player to learn how to win if they don't know how to win themselves. LOL

Comment

I don't think you can be a helpful player if you allow other men on your team to run away from women. Telling other people that's OK is not the key for being a leader or a moderator.

Case and point last tournament KnockSteady used high five and won the tournament while the people who run away from women won nothing and got upset in every round.

Go for the girl of your dreams.

Comment

Personally, this new mod list is s**t. One of the mods texts male players at 3 am trying to get d***ked down, one other shares his account with a h***er, the others are randoms who can barely teach someone to tie their shoes. NT GM's im sure you picked soft spoken Yes Sir's such as the virgin ugly ass mofo like Val who cant stand up to you for how sh**ty your lack of care for this community is. You wont even look at the report h***er feature in game, you allow this game to be dominated by f***ing h***ers and you wont ban them because you are greedy f**ks who just want money.

This is why you wont put people like me or outspoken people because they will call your bullsh*t. I work for a living and I could care less of the "perks" you get as a mod but being honest, you as a company is sh*t.
              Last edited by ChillWIll; 09-05-2016, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Well, I will tell you, shit happen all the time.
                I remember when my co-worker that least capable getting recommend being a manager.
                When it's happen, it happen. Nothing you can do.
                Besides, you know how company operates, what kind of employee they want.

Either way, new player mod is a desperate move.
                The thing what this game need is a server for new player (development league for major),
                As long there's no development league for major league, people will keep rekt newbs all the time, that's the reality.

Comment

Originally posted by CaRL View Post
                  Personally, this new mod list is shit. One of the mods texts male players at 3 am trying to get dicked down, one other shares his account with a hacker, the others are randoms who can barely teach someone to tie their shoes. NT GM's im sure you picked soft spoken Yes Sir's such as the virgin ugly ass mofo like Val who cant stand up to you for how shitty your lack of care for this community is. You wont even look at the report hacker feature in game, you allow this game to be dominated by fuckign hackers, and you wont ban them because you are greedy fucks who just want money.

This is why you wont put people like me or outspoken people because they will call your bullshit. I work for a living and I could care less of the "perks" you get as a mod but being honest, you as a company is shit.
                  I decided to view the forums today, and All I see is a butthurt faggot, who's mad because he couldn't be a moderator on this shitty ass game. I also see a faggot throwing indirect insults while trying to be direct, e.g. "One of the mods texts male players at 3 am trying to get dicked down" Everyone fucking knows you're talking about Slip... Are you upset because she deleted you on steam? Or are you upset because she didn't talk to you at 3 am?

You said, "I work for a living and i could care less of the perks you get as a mod". It's clear that you DO care "Of the perks" that mods get, or else you wouldn't of posted this meaningless stupid fucking rant no one gives a shit about on the forums. It's kind of funny that no one replied to your post, when you were screaming for attention. It's sad tbh.

H0TCaRL, you are not relevant, in any way shape or form, the sooner you realize your insignificance, the sooner you will stop posting dumb dickhead, bonehead ass replies on this forum.

Comment

Fixt.... You have 6 thousand hours of total gameplay.... I'm completely speechless.

Comment

Originally posted by Coookiee View Post
                      I agree. Not being bitter or anything, but how can someone help a new player to learn how to win if they don't know how to win themselves. LOL
                      You should be the last person to EVER utter those words... Considering you have to be the WORST dashing SG, i have EVER played... That's saying a lot, because I've played Blaise and Charlie boy. But you, you sir take the cake..

It's BLATANTLY clear, how fucking bitter you are... Seriously? You should have just come out and said it..

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post

You should be the last person to EVER utter those words... Considering you have to be the WORST dashing SG, i have EVER played... That's saying a lot, because I've played Blaise and Charlie boy. But you, you sir take the cake..

It's BLATANTLY clear, how fucking bitter you are... Seriously? You should have just come out and said it..
                        LMAO worst dashing SG? Nigga you are the dumb ass who is trying to dash but looked like an idiot who doesn't even know where to go! How many times you beat me? Like 1 on 10 games? Stop making yourself sound cool or tough and act as if you are relevant yourself because you are not. Lil Nigga STFU and Stay noob!
                        Last edited by Coookiee; 09-01-2016, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Kevin every post/roast you say always havin me dead lmaooo

Comment

I hate to say this but I would die if I watched a stream of shaq vs Kevin lmao

Comment

Originally posted by ChillWIll View Post
                              I hate to say this but I would die if I watched a stream of shaq vs Kevin lmao
                              Probably die of boredom, cause I'm pretty sure most people know that Kevin would win in game AND in discord.

Comment

Working...
                              X