Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a certain playstyle i should try? that'll work best for me

So yeah i play all types of Positions SW/SF/PF/C/CT/SG

i'm weakest at SG i tried all of them and come to the realization i'm better at big Positions mainly C
    and i'm pretty good at SF i love to play C but my ping is currently 77 ms on a really good day (which is most day's) and 100 on a bad day (which is rare)
    i'm just really bad at SG

so since i play center with a bad ping? (i'm guessing) to get an edge or to be better i'm looking for help from the community is there a certain playstyle i should try when playing C teammates usually make me Dash or iso since i have high 3pt and good middle shot my blocking is very high also my rebound is 230 or so i'm a Goyjo SPC i'm not ready to give up on C/PF/CT yet
    or should i stop playing big all together?
    : IGN lLettuce

Thanks for your help
    Last edited by iiLettuce; 08-21-2016, 08:57 AM.

Your ping will get better when the server moves to central, so if you practice now at a disadvantage, you will definitely reap the rewards when your time comes. As for scoring, you should do a play style that you find the most fun for yourself. If you're actively engaged and enjoy the way you play, you'll get better in no time.

Comment

Thanks! Zyd!

Comment

Most definitely what Zydrunas said, Just keep on practicing bro. If you ever wanna play dash with me , add Barida.

Comment

Play whatever playstyle suits you

Comment

thanks for all the feedback Zydrunas Avengeful and ill def add you BaridaSG

Comment

use the art of a aka dribbles pump fake pass pull up drift shot

Comment

NO REB NO WIN TAKE IT FROM THE EAST C LONG FORGOTTEN JUST QUIT BIG BEFORE THEY DONT APPRECIATE YOU

Comment

Gates i'm a East C too I WON'T BACK DOWN i avg 6 or 7 rebs a game tho i've learned boxout is key and i let my teammates know if it'll be a tough match for me before hand but if i don't get a reb i focus on helping in other ways so that i don't become a nuisance to my team i get a block and i play Defense

Comment

listen to your heart.

but I suggest... the art of A!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zydrunas View Post
                      Your ping will get better when the server moves to central, so if you practice now at a disadvantage, you will definitely reap the rewards when your time comes. As for scoring, you should do a play style that you find the most fun for yourself. If you're actively engaged and enjoy the way you play, you'll get better in no time.

Is server actually moving to central? If so how much time will we have to wait. Central sever would be dope.

Comment

I love playing C, and my favorite playstyle is pillar mixed with iso so when big come to help deffend your scorer after you catch your scorers mark you pick and move under post recieve pass and use turning shot, or mig it up with a 2pt.

Comment

Working...
                        X