Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone please explain this block to me

https://www.twitch.tv/reptarbar/v/80048513

at 2:07:13 (the last shot before overtime) Ct was completely behind me but still blocked im not saying it was hack or anything i just want to understand a game mechanic here... like is it +manual range or what? (basically trying to learn) relevant info: I wasnt lagging and the CT is milks so im pretty sure he has god ping as well... i tried recreating the blk myself but im not the best pf with no cards .... thanks in advance

LMFAO THAT CT IS A LEGENDDDDDD

Comment

Usual manual block range, my double clutch got blocked from behind too with 200 block sf

Comment

Originally posted by Kawazumi View Post
        Usual manual block range, my double clutch got blocked from behind too with 200 block sf
        so manual can blk from behind?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparty View Post

so manual can blk from behind?
          Technically, no. But character with enough manual block range can block you from aside.
          At the time you mentioned, CT wasn't actually behind you, she was a little on the right side.
          Another thing is when you use double clutch, the ball is very close to your body(probably closer than a short layup), that make it very easy to got blocked from aside.

Comment

its called side blk not back blk my friend

Comment

Originally posted by TCllStyleZ View Post
              its called side blk not back blk my friend
              side but if u had to say was he behind or infront what would u say?

Comment

I remember that. He was in front of me when that happened, not the way it looks on your screen

Comment

Originally posted by Tonio~~~~~~ View Post
                  I remember that. He was in front of me when that happened, not the way it looks on your screen
                  oh who were you?

Comment

I can back block & catch.
                    I'm a center w/
                    240 Blocks 250 Tussle 120 speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparty View Post
                      https://www.twitch.tv/reptarbar/v/80048513

at 2:07:13 (the last shot before overtime) Ct was completely behind me but still blocked im not saying it was hack or anything i just want to understand a game mechanic here... like is it +manual range or what? (basically trying to learn) relevant info: I wasnt lagging and the CT is milks so im pretty sure he has god ping as well... i tried recreating the blk myself but im not the best pf with no cards .... thanks in advance
                      nothing wrong here.

i've seen worse

Comment

https://i.gyazo.com/fa7765e80cbf037e...e832b859bb.mp4

SG with the extension

Comment

It's a side block. The reason you think it's a back block is before you dc you are in front of him, but once you double clutch, he chases up and at the moment of your release, he is at your side.
                          This is a typical block for iso pf who likes to post quick change, they dunk after qc and thinks the defender is behind them but the defender can back block some of this like a back block.
                          But you also have to consider some "lag" or "dysync" issues as well.

Comment

Originally posted by momo24 View Post
                            It's a side block. The reason you think it's a back block is before you dc you are in front of him, but once you double clutch, he chases up and at the moment of your release, he is at your side.
                            This is a typical block for iso pf who likes to post quick change, they dunk after qc and thinks the defender is behind them but the defender can back block some of this like a back block.
                            But you also have to consider some "lag" or "dysync" issues as well.
                            thanks I appreciate the input from everyone

Comment

sorry for blocking u and even more sorry for beating u i hope u know u lost to the best and sorry im just a east pf with 16k total blocks.

i hope u try harder next time. get back up soldier.

sorry for lagging.

Comment

Working...
                              X